- - -are you really a Gryffindor?

are you really a gryffindor?
not beta-ed.
(yes, I know: Shame on me.)

 

 

 

: : :

 

When Howon sighed in a long suffered manner for the sixth time, Myungsoo did not grab his wand and held it up as if wanting to break it on his friend's head. He told himself that the reason was that, even though Howon was a very annoying being, he adored him.

It was not like Myungsoo's wand was extremely important and if he needed to shut up Howon, he'd rather punch Howon than wasting one precious object.

He decided to ignore the guy and proceeded in wearing his robe, knotting his nod perfectly as Sunggyu instructed him. He was walking to leave their shared room to go chatting with the others in the Gryffindor common room when Howon asked him the same question he kept asking Myungsoo since First year.

Hand on the handle, Myungsoo turned around to see Howon's annoying lips pout at him. As if it's my fault. He gave him one stern look before rolling his eyes- -he didn't really hate how impossible it was for him to leave someone alone in a miserable state like Howon's, but it was a feeling next to hatred.

"It is not like you're doing something to make him notice you.", he reasoned out before coming back to sit next to the older guy.

"That's not true, Myungsoo.", Howon mumbled.

 

Myungsoo thought that maybe he should have chosen not to befriend Howon when they first met in Hogsmeade, but then he immediately regretted saying such a mean thing in his head. Dammit.

-

Howon was in the Great Hall, killing his breakfast with his forefinger as he was spending time doing his favorite hobby ('that's not a hobby, Howon! That's ing creepy, you know! I wonder why the Hat put you in Gryffindor!', Myungsoo always said when he found out what Howon's doing), which was staring at Dongwoo ('I told you, that's creepy!' Myungsoo always sounded furious. 'And you're not simply staring, you're ogling. Cut it out!').

 

Cut it out. He did not know how Myungsoo managed to say those words. For Howon, it was something he'd never be able to do, and yes, there was one time he pondered if the other students, including his friend, were taking some kind of potion that protected them from Dongwoo's incredible and very distracting face and fit body. It must be a really strong potion- -Howon's sure about that- -because they were so good at bearing Dongwoo's undenying perfection and Howon was amused. The other explanation could be that they had taken lessons, some lessons called 'How-to-handle-hot-wizards' and now they were immune to their charms. If that was the case, Howon would not even think of partecipating: he was giving up without even starting because he knew he wouldn't be able to learn something like that. As for his potion-theory, Myungsoo smacked his head with his Potion tome, yelling that he should stop his craziness when Howon dared to ask him.

Of course Howon's answer was that he was crazy. "In love.", he said, "with the most handsome person in the entire magic world. And he's more handsome than all of the Muggles too."

Professor Rain took fifty points from their house when Myungsoo nearly killed Howon and the rest of the students with his shout- -in that episode, Howon got worried about his ears only for a short while because, a couple of seconds later, he got fascinated by Dongwoo's smirk.

But back to talking about Myungsoo's anger, Howon believed that the guy should try to breathe and calm down or count one to ten instead of exploding like a volcano. It was not good for his health, plus, if Myungsoo ever decided to follow Howon's suggestions, he would save the Gryffindors' first position.

 

"Don't play with your food, Howon."

He blinked, astonished because he was actually thinking about something that wasn't exclusively rotating around his Dongwoo. After registering the voice and matching it as Woohyun's, he looked at his right. Woohyun was eying his plate with a disgusted look. Before responding at his companion, he took a glance at Myungsoo who's on his right. He's thinking too. . .that's why he's not screaming at me. Which was a very strange thing that was happening a lot lately- -five days. It had been five days since the last time Myungsoo lost his temper because of Howon.

Not that Howon was missing that part of the day when he was scolded like some kind of criminal when all he did was innocently trying to talk with his friend about his immense love. 

"I'm not hungry.", he explained, shrugging. As soon as Woohyun nodded at him, he was focusing his attention back at the table of the charming Dongwoo. He scowled when he noticed that the person of his dreams was talking with one of his fellow co-housemate,  Sungjong, a second-year-student that was nothing, but at an annoying little  in Howon's opinion.

He was narrowing his eyes at the younger student, hoping that Sungjong would sense that he was in danger and stopped leaning so close to Dongwoo when he was interrupted by a waving hand in front of his face.

Howon groaned because it was blocking his visual. What if the brat leaned even closer? No.

"Move it", he said, bothered, and tried to shove Woohyun's hand away.

He did not succeed.

"Are you really a Gryffindor?", Woohyun questioned him in a serious tone that Howon didn't perceive at all as he was trying to get rid of the obstacle before him, but was Woohyun being another annoying little  at that moment.

"Yes, I am.", he said at last, hoping that the guy would stop after receiving an answer. "I am sitting at your table and I'm wearing red and gold clothes and I clearly recall the Sorting Hat declaring 'Lee Howon, Gryffindor!', so I am one hundred per-cent sure that I am." He huffed because Woohyun did not have any intention to move. "I am, Woohyun. . .I can't understand why you guys keep asking me that. I am!", he insisted.

"Uh-huh." Woohyun gave Howon a look. He caressed his chin with his free hand, squinting his eyes at the other guy. "I see."

"Okay, then move.", Howon said harshly, losing patience. He was visualizing Sungjong on Dongwoo's lap and that meant, either Woohyun put himself aside and finally let Howon see that it's just really his imagination that was making him see unreal images or he'll shove Woohyun aside.

Woohyun chose to respond at Howon by displaying at enigmatic expression on his face. They stared at each other for a couple of minutes- -Howon's look turned from exasperated, to a glare, to one promising a slow and painful death and, when Woohyun nodded once and took a toast and put a spoon of scrambled egg on his plate, to a relaxed look before Howon got all alarmed and feared the worst when he caught Dongwoo and Sungjong. He eventually relaxed as he noted that there was a safe distance between them.

He continued looking at Dongwoo's table until the end of their breakfast time.

Walking to Charms side-by-side with a strangely silent Myungsoo, he counted how many hours and minutes and seconds and milliseconds he had to wait to see his Dongwoo again.

 

 

Defense againts the Dark Arts was a subject that Howon detested for many reasons involving Dongwoo's not being there and Howon not being able to admire the way Dongwoo curled his lips when he understood the complicated explanations or the indignant facial he made when someone answered questions before him or simply the way he tapped his fingers on his bottom lip, near the corner of his mouth, after secretly casting a charm on his quill so it could write all the exact words and definitions the professor was giving them. Mostly, Howon detested Defense against the Dark Arts because Mr. Lee did not like him and he took ridiculing Howon in front of the Gryffindors and his Ravenclaw students as a mission.

Today, Howon guessed that Mr. Lee got up in a bad mood. After giving him a long lecture because 'yawning-during-an-interesting-class-like-his' was not tolerable, he told Howon that he was on detention because 'you'll understand the lesson and stop having that attitude'- -which attitude?, Howon wondered. He tried to protest when he pointed his finger at Changsub who was clearly yawning (and he even did wipe tears off the corners of his eyes and Mr. Lee's only reaction was to scowl at Howon and to zip his mouth with a spell to which all the stupid Ravenclaws laughed. Stupid Ravenclaws).

"He hates me.", he declared, stomping dramatically. "I don't know why, but he hates me and don't you dare say that he doesn't. It's crystal. Lee Jongup ing hates me, that ing old bald wizard." He kicked Myungsoo on the shin because he was spacing out.

Myungsoo shook his head. "You can't pretend him to favor you like Mrs. Jung does. After all, you gave him a U-No-Poo in First Year.", he said, proving Howon that despite looking as if he was not listening, he actually heard each of Howon's complaints.

"I got confused, okay?", Howon spat back, "He asked for a candy and I forgot that I had those pills with me. When I pulled them out of my robe, I thought they were mints."

Myungsoo looked at him skeptically. "You didn't think that they were a little bit too big to be mints, did you?", he countered. "Thank God, you stopped buying items from the Kwang twins after that incident.", he added quickly.

Howon sneered all of a sudden. "You know, maybe I should buy another item from the brothers. If the Bald man wants to punish me so badly for something that happened two years ago, well, I'll give him another good reason. Thus, I'll stop thinking that this is all unfair." He ruffled his hair, fuming. "Oh, wait, this is all very unfair!"

"No comment about that, but your place in our House is really questionable.", Myungsoo said, sounding thoughtful. "But now that you mention it, it is kind of pitiful, you know, to have you in troubles or in detention in those few classes that we don't have with your love. You're normal only some times and talking with you isn't really one of the bestest things, but at least time passes more quickly."

Howon wrinkled his nose when he thought that he stepped on something and he just hoped it wasn't anything digusting. Last time it was a sticky green liquid. He lifted his shoe. He felt relieved when there was nothing attached on the sole. Looking back at Myungsoo, he let the friend's words enter his mind. Love switched off Howon's complaning state for only brief second. He grunted. "I really detest that ing professor! I have things to do today!"

 

"I prefer you on detention than writing plans about how-to-confess-your-immense-love-to-Jang-Dongwoo that you'll never apply." 

-

Myungsoo knew that Howon was an idiot and he shouldn't be angry, but he was because Howon was an idiot that never do mind Myungsoo's suggestions even if they were the same other people gave him.

"What were Woohyun doing there- -Why do you believe him- -What are you thinking- -What did Woohyun- -"

"Will you stop hitting me, please?!", Howon begged, using his arms as a shield to protect himself from Myungsoo's hits. "I'm here to ask for your help. Why are you so upset?"

"Why are you so upset.", the younger echoed. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Howon who caught it without any problem. "Was I talking to air these past two years, Howon? Was I talking to air instead of you when I was telling you to try approaching Dongwoo and like that?"

He saw Howon widen. 

"You don't count.", the older muttered after a moment of pure silence. "You're like a brother to me. It's your job to shout at me to grow a pair and confess or to insult me."

"What?", Myungsoo asked, very disagreeably. He shook his hand in dismissal. Though, his face was flooded with color. "You know what, never mind. I hope he'll reject you." He meant to be mean without being eaten by guilt, but Howon cringed and looked as if he had a visceral ache. He swallowed the 'sorry' that was threatening to come out of his mouth.

Howon was hugging the pillow, hiding half of his face behind it. Myungsoo knew what the other was trying to achieve with that. He had lost count of the times he told Howon that he did not have lovely Crup eyes, thus he will never be able to fool Myungsoo. Howon could flutter his eyelashes starting from now to the last year of school.

Myungsoo simply clicked his tongue at the futile attempt of the older guy.

"I'll listen to all of your Quidditch problems without falling asleep if you help me", Howon said quietly, biting his lip in a miserable gesture of trying to seem cute. At least he was not making the puppyish look anymore.

Myungsoo snorted. "Quidditch for my help?" His tone was accusing. He laughed bitterly. "What kind of Gryffindor are you!"

"A desperate one, okay?!", Howon hissed, suddenly angry. He put the pillow aside, black pupils with fight ready in them were matching Myungsoo's flare. "I just don't want to lose Dongwoo to that Lee Sungjong!", he admitted, frustrated.

"You- - -Uh?" Myungsoo was shocked. A big amount of his anger dissipated after the revelation. He watched Howon straighten his back with an intake of breath and then fidget nervously on the mattress. "What the hell do you mean with that? Didn't we already have a conversation about that? Those two are only friends. Remember that Minho said so?" He growled after the question. "Let me guess, you don't because I was the one who asked for you and referred it."

Howon emitted a soft sound. "I do remember", he responded, not meeting the younger's gaze. "But Woohyun said that Sungjong has developed a crush on Dongwoo. He got the information from Hyukjae during our detention."

"Woohyun again." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He did not ask how the other Gryffindor knew about Howon's immense love for Jang Dongwoo- -No. Three seconds of pause to think about it. . .The stupid face Howon made everytime Dongwoo was around.  And the other things. He wondered if everyone knew, or only those who noticed Howon's not subtle way to display his feelings for the guy from afar. So it was not hard to understand how. What about, why?

Myungsoo would have demanded Howon to tell him the reply Woohyun gave him to explain why he was meddling in Howon's non-existent love affair with Dongwoo, but another thought invaded his interest.

"Minho is Dongwoo's cousin.", he pointed out.

Howon looked at him as if Myungsoo told him something stupid.

You are the stupid here.

"And so are Chanhee, Jessica and Baekhyun, and he is related to Gain, but Dongwoo's not close with her. The others either. I heard it's because of something that happened back when they were children. Something like Gain always scaring the out of the youngers. Something like that.", he stated. "But I don't get what you're trying to say."

Myungsoo skipped the part where he was supposed to tell Howon that he was a know-it-all only when it came to Dongwoo, but sadly he had done nothing with it so far. "You said it yourself, didn't you?" He saw the other's eyebrows connect. "Cousins. Closer. Why would you prefer to believe Hyukjae than Minho?" Why Woohyun and not me?

"Because Dongwoo talks more to Hyukjae than Minho. They're closer friends since three months ago.", Howon said with certainty in his voice, "And yes, Hyukjae and Woohyun are actually friends."

"How is that possible?" Myungsoo didn't believe it.

Howon's lips quirked. "Is it forbidden to be friends with people from other houses?", he asked, holding his chin up.

"That's not what I mean." 

"Love and friendship have no boundaries, my dear friend."

"Don't be a sap, please." Myungsoo ran a hand on his face, feeling he was not going to win. "Okay.", he said slowly. "And you're not jealous of Hyukjae and Dongwoo being close how?"

Howon lifted a brow. "Hyukjae is with Donghae and there's not a chance Hyukjae would cheat on him. You don't mess up with the short dark-haired.", he explained. He stood and placed a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. He had a serious look. "Let's stop talking about these useless details and concentrate on the important topic. Will you help me or not?"

 

Free Butterbeer. Chocoballs. Fizzing Whizbees. Pumpkin pasties. Quidditch. And banned to talk about feelings before ten o'clock in the morning and after ten-thirty in the night.

-

As he stepped in the library, the simple and fail-proof plan that Myungsoo elaborated for him was making him anxious. Howon did not know how he was going to seize up his Gryffindor courage and start a casual conversation with Dongwoo without tripping on his words or without ogling staring much. He did not know how he'll be able to turn the conversation from casual to start flirting- -flirting? When Myungsoo was instructing him on what to do, it seemed so very easy and the little scenarios the friend were creating- -Howon's successful confession and Dongwoo's kisses and the river- -they were fantastic scenarios and of course Howon would drown in them.

Step.

Step.

Step.

The sight of Dongwoo's flaming red hair, his plump lips, the pose he had as he was reading a boring book which was probably about Divination (Dongwoo found the interpretation of dreams 'intriguing'.)- -breathtaking. Howon's heart was not making him think properly. It was beating too fast, too hard.

It was too loud.

Shut up, little boy.

The plan seemed not worthy all the six galleons Myungsoo demanded. The guy was not happy with practically having Howon pay for all his junky food and for listening to his boring tactics for the silly brooms-game- -he would have laughed at the second meaning of the word if only his hands were not sweating as he came nearer and nearer to the most perfect wizard- -Myungsoo also had to empty his wallet.

He stood in front of the table that Dongwoo was occupying. The red-haired did not lift his head from his book and, even though Howon was dying to see that wonderful face, he was hoping the guy continued with his reading. He was very aware of the centimeters that were separating him from Dongwoo. There were almost sixty five centimeters- -sixty-three, sixty- - -

"What do you want?"

Howon almost swore when blood rushed to his nether regions. And it's only his voice. Dongwoo had his eyes fix on him and Howon- -Howon- -Howon did not know what to do with himself. He'd desired to exchange words, to have Dongwoo's gaze on him for long, but now he could not move a single finger and he couldn't find his voice back. And to make everything worse, his pants were becoming tighter and tighter.

Where's my Gryffindor courage?

 

 

"Stop!"

Myungsoo did not hear him. He fell on his knees, hands holding his stomach, shoulders shaking as he was laughing out loud. Woohyun, on his left, just shook his head at the two of them.

Howon went redder than he already was. "I.said.stop.laughing..you.", he hissed. He was not that embarassed of his hands covering his crotch, but he would feel a lot better if Myungsoo stopped being such an . "Myungsoo!"

But Myungsoo only fell on the floor, gasping for air.

"You should take care of that", Woohyun suggested, waving to Howon's pants while Myungsoo rolled back and forth. He sighed as he looked at the youngest guy. "No, really you should go or this one here will die."

As much as Howon wanted Myungsoo to feel pain, he was not up to be ridiculed any longer. Just why the hell did he have to be in the Common room when he and Woohyun came in? No, the question is: why the hell is he laughing so much? " you!", he yelled in vain.

He squinted as Myungsoo crawled to Woohyun's side and muttered something like 'I feel so dizzy'.

Myungsoo should be hexed. 

"Howon- -"

"Yes", Howon cut Woohyun's sentence, "I'm going." He threw a glance back before going out to storm in the bathrooms. "Thank you for rescuing me back. . .uhm. . .in the library."

Woohyun smiled at him gently. "It was a coincidence. I happened to be there and I saw you and Dongwoo. I thought you were having an eye-staring competition, then I figured you were kind of petrified when Dongwoo snapped his fingers at you, you did nothing and he resumed reading, leaving you there standing like a moron." He said it with no tone of mockery that Howon did not have the heart to tell him to shut up and not to remind him of that completely shameful moment. Can someone delete that episode from both his and Dongwoo's heads with a Memory Charm, please?

After checking that there wasn't anyone in the bathroom, Howon pulled his pants down. Myungsoo's plan's consequences- -Myungsoo said- -should have been something involving a bed, pants off, Dongwoo and Howon, and 'amazing.'

 

Not Howon, bathroom and 'humiliated'. For Dumbledore's sake.

-

Myungsoo managed to suppress the grin that was forcing his lips to curve up. He coughed, straightening his shoulders. He told himself that he must not recall Howon's state, those hands cupping his - - that was caused by 'Dongwoo's intense stare and he has such a damn y voice. It's hard to be near to him. . .Hard. Ha. Ha. That's not funny, Myungsoo. you. . .Will you stop twisting my words?'

"Repeat."

Myungsoo coughed again. "I said, you'll use pick-up lines."

"Right. 'Cause I proved to be perfectly capable of talking to Dongwoo.", Howon grumbled, "It's not like I'm going to embarass myself a second time."

"You should learn to control your body, Howon.", Woohyun said, concern enlaced in his words. Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"But he's so y!" Howon sounded like he wanted to cry. He regained composure immediately, coming back to his senses. He folded his arms on his chest. "I'm giving you one last chance, Myungsoo. If this does not go well, you're fired and I want my money back."

Myungsoo scowled. "Don't blame me for being stupid and besides, I already spent two galleons.", he informed Howon. "Anyway, don't you worry, stupidwon. Just drink a Calming Draught, try to remember the lines by heart and then spit them out."

Howon blinked at him.

"A Calming Draught? Do you have it?", Woohyun questioned.

"Yes, yes, I do.", Myungsoo answered quickly. Not wanting to keep talking about the potion, he tried to make the guys focus on the new plan. "I was saying- -"

"Where did you buy it?", Woohyun insisted. He looked as if he was going to continue asking if ever Myungsoo decided to ignore him.

Myungsoo puffed. "From a friend.", he said vaguely. "Want to know anything else?" He was gritting his teeth. He was starting to wish Woohyun would leave him and Howon. The guy was not helpful after all. Sure, he helped Howon before, but now they did not need him anymore.

"I don't think it will work.", Woohyun commented, "That's used to calm people after they had suffered a shock or a trauma. Or an emotional outburst. It won't be effective with Howon."

"It will."

"And how do you know that?" Woohyun was very stubborn, Myungsoo noted. He knew that the guy was- -Sunggyu said it all the time- -but he had never had the occasion to verify that before. 

"Personal experience.", Myungsoo snapped, "It is effective. As soon as you feel nervous, you drink it and you will feel relaxed."

"You drank it?" Woohyun was incredulous. "Why?"

Because I'm starting to find Sung. Brain, don't.

"I'll tell you another time." He plastered a fake grin. "Why are you doing this, anyway?" When the other gave him a lost look, he pointed at Howon. "Why helping him with his annoying big crush?"

("Love.", Howon corrected him. "It's more than a simple crush, Myungsoo.")

Woohyun shrugged. "He's a fellow Gryffindor" and that said a lot.

"Very well.", Myungsoo breathed out.

"But you know, it won't work.", Woohyun said, "Jang Dongwoo is a Slytherin, not a Hufflepuff."

"True.", Myungsoo conceded. "But I never said they will be cheesy lines."

"Oh."

"Yes."

"Okay, then."

"Okay."

"Okay."

 

"Ooookay.", Howon intervened, not allowing an awkward silence to fall. "One last time, Myungsoo."

-

"No, no, no, no." Howon turned pale as Myungsoo proffered the small bottle of potion in his hands. Yesterday night, he memorised all of the silly pick-up lines. He did not think it was a good plan. Actually, he was half starting to believe that Myungsoo sort of tricked him because the first plan was not fail-proof and it had nothing to do with Howon. It was too simple. Or you're really too stupid. Howon observed the liquid. And too .

His own friend, best friend, almost brother  tricked him, laughed at him and all. And as if those things were not enough, Myungsoo also wanted Howon to walk to Dongwoo right here in the Entrance Hall. There were too many students for Howon's liking.

"Can't I do this later?"

"No." Myungsoo said, patting his back. "I need you to drink it now because I'll need it."

"What for?" Howon tensed because Dongwoo rotated his head at his left after someone called him. The someone was no other than Lee Sungjong. His hold around the Calming Draught tightened.

"Don't mind it.", Myungsoo answered. "You should focus on Dongwoo. . .Oh, look. Sungjong's there with him.", he said and if his intention was to make Howon see green, he could count it as a victory.

He was opening and closing his fingers tentatively, hesitating a little. When Sungjong began laughing after something that he said and his hand flew on Dongwoo's chest who was eyeing him with an impassive expression, Howon opened the bottle and drank half of it as Myungsoo told him. He gave the potion back to the younger guy and then dashed in front of Dongwoo. The latter did not acknowledge his presence immediately- -exactly what happened in the library, but on the contrary of the horrible episode of yesterday afternoon, Howon felt fine.

It was as if all of his emotions got sweeped away and he was left with nothing. He felt at peace, very calm, no jealousy eating his kidneys, no heart thumping as the Hogwarts Express. 

Howon tapped Dongwoo's arm.

The red-haired turned at him. His first reaction to Howon was to smirk. "Aren't you the idiot I met in the library?"

Lee Sungjong chuckled and Howon was impressed when he spared nothing but a mere glance at the first-year student. 

"Hi.", he said in a friendly tone, "Yes, that was me, but honestly, it was you who made me stiff."

Dongwoo's handsome face did not crack at Howon's/Myungsoo's first silly line. He blinked and then he let out a soft sound. (Howon almost thought it was a really faint and brief laugh.)

"Oh yeah?. . .Look, your red and gold clothes make me sick. Tell me what do you want and then screw off."

Howon nodded, though he decided that he wasn't going to go away. Not until there was some kind of sign that would tell him that Dongwoo won't forget him and stop talking to him after this. 

"I want your Chamber of Secrets, Jang Dongwoo."

"Ooooooooooh."

"That's a nice one, Lee."

"I bet Jang is going to cut his balls and shove them down his throat."

The Calming Draught was working. It even made Howon forget about the fact that the Entrance Hall was crowded. If he was not under this kind of potion, he knew he would have felt worse than that time Myungsoo pinched his ear and did not let go until they reached their room. Dammit, the guy's sure violent.

"I think you're right, Yongguk."

"Yeth, yeth, bye bye ballth."

Dongwoo was not saying anything. He was staring at Howon.

Howon didn't gulp. That potion is fantastic.

"Chamber of Secrets?" Sungjong stepped forward. A couple of feet behind him the red-haired shifted his look on him and that made Howon do the same. "Dumbledore clearly told us not to mention that episode ever again. He said it's not good for the school to bring the Chamber up. You shouldn't have said that. We, Slytherins, barely mentioned it and breaking rules is our cup of tea.", he berated. "And to think that you're a Gryffindor."

Howon did not know if he should feel offended- -can I feel offended?- -or if he should pat Sungjong on the head and tell him he'll understand it after growing up.

Before he could do something, Dongwoo raised his hand to stop both him and Sungjong. He's standing next to Sungjong now.

Close.

Really really handsome.

Dongwoo shot Howon a look and Howon did not know if he was really having hallucinations or something, but he saw a hint of a smile- -or was it a smirk?- -on those gorgeous lips.  "Are you ing with me?"

That was a question that did not have a prepared reply. Howon did not find it hard to improvise, though. 

"No, unluckily no", he said, tilting his head, "But we can make up for that, mm?"

"Dongwoo will never agree."

"Never did I imagine Howon to confess to Dongwoo like that."

"I'd say yes to him if I were Dongwoo."

Dongwoo rubbed his chin as if thinking deeply. He then let out a deep sigh. "You can't expect me to sleep with you with a face like that. And besides, I don't do Gryffindors.", he said, wrinkling his nose.

"Oh-Oh-Ooooh."

"Jang 1-Howon 0. Slytherins are winning."

"No, you are not. You idiot snakes are losers."

"In your dreams, Sunggyu."

Oh, well, that's a cute expression. Howon sighed too, imitating Dongwoo. "Never heard the saying, 'there's always a first time'?" 

"Yes", Dongwoo admitted. He lifted a brow. "Yes, I heard it before and okay. But your face is still a problem."

"Wait. Did Dongwoo just say that he'd do a Gryffindor if he was handsome?"

"Yes, Yoona."

"Does that imply that he's gay?"

"Why are you so slow, Chanyeol?"

"I see." Howon shook his head. He placed a disappointed look as he faced the other. "I thought snakes were your favorite animals. I guess I'm wrong."

Dongwoo scowled a little. "What does that mean?"

Howon shrugged. "No, nothing. I was planning to show you my Basilisk."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH."

("Why the hell don't you guys stop him?", Sungjong complained, "That's another thing he should have not said! Damn Gryffindors and their priviledges!")

At this point, there were only the other students' voices which were commenting their conversation. Howon was waiting for Dongwoo's response. The latter was biting his lower lip and Calming Draught or not, it was still a mesmerising sight. Howon had never regretted contradicting Myungsoo when he said that he was 'exaggerating. He's not cute. Nor he's y. Look at his mouth. It's as large as a wheel, '.

Myungsoo's wrong.

Myungsoo was always wrong when it came to Dongwoo.

And suddenly Dongwoo grabbed his tie and Howon felt- -he felt- -felt nothing. The effect of the potion hadn't vanished yet. A part of him was disappointed by his lack of reaction because seriously, Dongwoo's lips were very very close and Howon was very very calm. What if Dongwoo kissed him- -or Howon kissed him- -and he felt nothing? That would a lot.

But nothing like that happened.

 

Dongwoo whispered in his ear, "And here I thought you were just a little creeper. I'm glad, I was wrong."

-

"Myungsoo!"

"What?!", the younger guy said irritably. He blinked. "What happened to you?" He was surprised to see a purplish circle around Howon's eye. "Oh, don't tell me that he punched you after dragging you away." He felt sorry for his friend, but this didn't mean that their deal was over. I need chocolate. He'll buy me.

Howon frowned. "Didn't you hear anything of what I said?"

Myungsoo did not answer.

"Silence means yes", Woohyun said. He did not know that the guy was there with them. Myungsoo was lost in his thoughts.

"So he didn't punch you?", Myungsoo asked after sticking his tongue at Woohyun who simply decided to turn his attention to a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"He did."

For someone who earned a black-eye from the person he's in love with, Howon looked happy. Actually, he was grinning, but Myungsoo thought that he couldn't pretend otherwise from Howon. As long as it was from his Dongwoo, Howon was happy. 

Howon was now beaming. "The effect of the Calming Draught disappeared after we kissed." He touched his lips, eyes shining. "He's so sweet, Myungsoo. So sweet. I can't wait to kiss him again."

Before his friend could pass away, Myungsoo slapped him. The older glared at him, rubbing his cheek, but he was back to have an idiotic expression when Myungsoo demanded him to narrate what happened next.

"He punched me because I kind of asked him if he liked Sungjong and this was his answer. He added that Sungjong was a first-year-student and a friend of him is lusting after Sungjong and he ordered me never to say things like that again because if his fellow Slytherin hears it he'll kill me before being Avada Kedavra-ed himself. After that, he said that he knew that I have been watching him since First Year and he said that he doesn't mind it because he's used to being stared at which seems legit. I mean, he's handsome and y and perfect and I do not know how could I not notice that there are other people beside me who admire him and love him. . .Dongwoo said that he was not interested at me before, but we can try. Now. Because I'm not that bad and he knows some words in Parseltongue and he'd like to tame my Basilisk. But he quickly said that didn't mean that he was going to bottom- -Do you think he was talking about a ? Because I think he was. I'd like him to give me a . That would do my day- -month- -year- -not my life because I want more. Anyway, he said his Patronus's even more impressive than Potter's and. . .blah. . .blah. . .blah. . .blah."

"Did he just say that he'll willingly bottom?" Myungsoo was horrified. He hit Woohyun on the thigh because he needed him to tell him that he heard wrong.

"We're talking about his Dongwoo, Myungsoo", Woohyun said, turning a page.

Myungsoo grunted. "He's really a sap. The Hat should have put him in Hufflepuff."

 

Woohyun chuckled. "Shouldn't you be there too? You'd like that, wouldn't you? I heard the girls squealing that you demanded this Hufflepuff to tell you the truth. If he was a Dementor or what, 'cause- -what was that?" He grinned at a red Myungsoo. "You'd turn criminal just to get his kiss."

 

 

FIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

a/n And that's my first Yadong, folks! (Bet you're wishing this would be my last, but no! Ha! Ha! I'll ruin this pairing with my ty fanfics /grins). I want to say one or two things: 1) This is a korean!Hogwarts. The English one 'does exist', but this one is korean- -and that's all. Do not ask me for other information because that's all I know /lol/ 2)I do not know if the Calming Draught would be effective to someone who was just extremely anxious- -My Potterhead babes, please do not hate me /IwastryingtothinkofsomeotherpotionbutallIcouldthinkofwastheCalmingDraught I beg your forgiveness/ 3) The pick-up lines aren't mine. A friend helped me. Paola, baby, you. <3 4) I know I should stop writing fanfics like this- -stop giving my characters stupid personalities- - -I will one day. One day. 

 

Dear eseech, I'm currently thinking of continuing that LHyun that I promised you a decade ago (cause this stupid piece of work is stupid and again, shame on me.) so do not worry :') /hugs eseech/ Guys, this girl is really Talented, yeah capital T because she's that good. You must read her Yadong stories- - -they will give you a lot of feels. DEM FEELS. /cries/ Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yes, I forced myself to write this today because I'm not sure I'll be able to write something tomorrow or on Saturday. Deal with all the errors, 'kay? /HUGS JEN AGAIN/

 

And this, dear eseech is supposed to be the cover of a YaDong!doujinshi that I'm planning to realise /inserts big lol/
(I had nothing to do on the train and my mom was tired of listening to my blabbering and she told me, 'There are ten minutes left, why don't you shut up and draw something?' And I was like 'Yeah.')
:'D mrslee19 has no talent, but eseech will appreciate it, right? /I don't accept no as an answer JK XD/

 

BYE YADONG SHIPPERS.

Myungyeol side-story is coming, babes /winks/