Chapter [3]

Our Number 7 ♥

Dear Readers,This will be in Myungsoo`s POV~
p.s.Dont be a silent reader e n e


7 months have passed and here I am.Standing infront of Sooyeon`s old home.Sooyeon-ah I miss you so much right now.I heard everything from my parents.They told me you also only found out at the last minute but did you know? after my parents told me that you were looking for me at the airport.I stopped listening and smiled like an idiot the whole time.You dont know how much that meant to me cuz to me it meant I still held somewhere in your heart.But Sooyeon-ah what happened to you now? Why did your family stop contacting us? or are you guys only talking to my parents? Sooyeon-ah I`m really worried about you.No one knows you better than me after all.Everyone might call you cold-hearted or an ice princess but I know deep inside your so fragile that you break at every insult you hear its just that your too mature enough that you dont show your enemies your tears.Sooyeon-ah please come back soon.I need you back in my life..My life is too empty without.

 

"Master,We have to go now.Your mother has called"My butler called out.

 

"Arrasso"I said before taking one last look at the now empty house before turning away with tears.


A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter >-<
I`m in a hurry right now to leave to my Aunt`s house with my grandparents
but then I wanted to update atleast a little..so yeaaah o n o;;;
pls dont hate me!~

and please do COMMENT! you earn karmas after all e u e I know you guys want/need karmas~ so comment comment comment! and SUBSCRIBE! please subscribe guys Q n Q it doesnt even take a penny nor a karma to subscribe so please subscribe! <33 OTL anyways lub you guys~