Chapter 1 - The First Dream

If Dreams were Real

     100% my fanfic ^^ please dont hate :)

and enjoy ^^  

----------------------------------------------------

 

         The first rays of the morning sun shone through the window and its white curtains cast an unearthly glow over the bed.... Disturbed by the light, her eyes fluttered countless times, Half awake she attempted to roll over, feeling unusually stiff as if she'd been sleeping in the same way all night, but what's more she felt for the first time, an arm around her waist... keeping her from moving anywhere and yet allowed only the simple movement of soft breathing.

         After a whole 10 minute long struggle.. she finally managed to turn her body towards the person who was causing all the trouble... Only to catch her breath and realise who it was she was staring at.

        Kris lay beside her in sweet slumber.. Not being able to recover from the shock, She stared to her heart's content at the angel that seemed to be sleeping beside her.

           Some people had taken to calling him cold and also gave him the famous phrase ' face'  , but as he lay next to her, all she could see was the innocent appearance of a child.

        His eyes were perfectly shaped as his eyelashes rested against his cheeks, his dark blonde hair covered his forehead matching his creamy milk like complexion, his perfect nose, with his pink rose like lips which parted to reveal his perfect teeth and a chin that completed his angelic face. 

         Her eyes travelled across his face and stopped at his neck, knowing that if she continued she'd be mentally undressing him in no time.

 

        This had to be a dream, a sweet dream, Since the last thing she knew was that she was an ordinary college student who worked at a coffee shop to save up money for herself untill she could find a job; Whereas, Kris was the leader of a popular and amazing Chinese boy group, Being y enough to burst the ovaries of girls just by looking at them, Yup~ Definitely "WORLDS APART"

        Just as she was lost in her own thoughts, Kris's arm wrapped even more securely around her, as if that were even possible... Not that she didn't like it or anything, but truthfully she was having trouble breathing.

        Trying to survive the death hold, she tried pushing against his chest, but that didnt really make a difference as he didnt budge an inch... Since physically didn't help she tried verbally...

       Speaking as softly as she could

"Gege? ... Wake up... Let go of me... I cant breath!"

        Her tries seemed to be funny as a smile crept onto Kris's face, Eventhough he did softly loosen his hold just enough for her to breath normally again.

        As she tried regaining her senses after seeing his beautiful smile, Kris leaned in and planted a featherlight kiss on her forehead, sending her heart beating faster than a humming bird's wings, She guessed it was fairly audible as it made the smile on Kris's face grow into a grin, a grin that could honestly kill someone.

      But something seemed to happen just then..............

 The angelic figure of Kris next to her softly started to blur... inch by inch... 

He, very gently reached out to the strand of hair which lay across her lips and tucked it behind her right ear.

       His grin from before now turned into a sad smile... and his eyes seemed like they'd cry any second... no angels dont cry... do they?

      Seeing her angel like this,her heart couldn't take it anymore, it hurt unbearingly and her own tears stung her eyes, seeing this Kris slowly shook his head and softly wiped away her tears and by now he vanished completely into thin air.

      Her tears finally started to spill onto her cheeks as the walls and windows vanished aswell leaving her cold and motionless with no more warmth..