Chapter 2: Love at First Sight

He sat there with me

Stranger sees same bench Soo Hyun is sitting in

Stranger: I'll just sit here and listen to music... 

Stranger puts on earbuds and turns up music very loud

Soo Hyun: WHAT IS THAT LOUD...

Soo Hyun looks at stranger

Soo Hyun: .... 

Stranger focusing on music without hearing what Soo Hyun said
 

Soo Hyun looks away
 

Soo Hyun: *Talking In her head* Who is that? Hes kind of cute. He makes me have the same feeling that I used to have with Sehun.
 

Soo Hyun looks at stranger again
 

Soo Hyun looks away
 

Soo Hyun: *Talking in her head* Oh My Gosh... My heart is beating really fast... My feelings with this stranger is way stronger than what I had with Sehun. 

Soo Hyun: *Talking in her head* Should I say hi? Or should i find out who he is later? Hmmm I should just wait for the first guys move. Maybe he will say hi first. Yea I will go with that idea

Soo Hyun goes back to reading her book
 

Stranger looks at Soo Hyun 
 

Stranger: *Talking in his head* Who is this girl? She's kind of cute... She makes me have this strong feeling... Should I say hi? But im afraid she will just walk away... I don't want to lose her. Maybe i will say hi. What should i say? Hi my name is Tao whats your name? No.... Hello are you new to Korea? I've never seen you around here? ... No... 
 

Tao's Phone rings
 

Tao answers phone

Tao: Hello?

Tao's Mom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT NOW?!?! YOU KNEW DINNER WAS ALMOST READY!! GET HERE NOW BEFORE I... 
 

Tao hangs up
 

Tao: I guess i have to find here next time... Who knows maybe we will go to the same school. 
 

Tao leaves the bench
 

Soo Hyun watches him leave
 

Soo Hyun: I knew I should of made the first move *Disappointed*

Soo Hyun leaves the bench too

Soo Hyun arrives home
 

Soo Hyun's Mom: How was the park? Did you meet anyone? 

Soo Hyun: Well I found this cute guy and.... 

Soo Hyun's Mom: YOU FOUND A CUTE GUY?!?! DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?!?! DID YOU GET TO...

Soo Hyun: MOM! you didn't let me finish..

Soo Hyun's Mom: Sorry go ahead finish. 

Soo Hyun: Well i didn't even get to talk to him... All we did was sit next to each other without saying a word.. just sitting next to each other... 

Soo Hyun's Mom: Well don't worry! You will meet other cute guys in Korea! He's not the only one. 

Soo Hyun: He is the only one! He made my heart beat really fast! It was a stronger feeling than when I fell in love with Sehun! 

Soo Hyun's Mom: Ok if you think you like him that much then find him again... You never know if he's going to be in the park again you know...

Soo Hyun: You're right... Maybe he will be in the park again... Thanks mom! 

Soo Hyun's Mom: Your Welcome! Oh and you know dinner is almost ready... When your done unpacking make sure you get to eat dinner ok? 

Soo Hyun: *While going to her room* Ok Mom! I'll go unpack now! 

Soo Hyun's Mom: Ok then go unpack now. You start school tomorrow

Soo Hyun: Ok!  

Soo Hyun In her room unpacking 
 

Looks at a picture of her and Sehun

Soo Hyun: Why do I still have this? 

Looks at the picture again

Soo Hyun: *Sigh* To be honest I do kind of miss him... 

Sticks Picture on the wall
 

Looks at picture one more time

Soo Hyun: It's so hard to forget about you...

Climbs into her bed thinking about Sehun

 

Hi guys! This is the second chapter! So yea i know it's short again but i will try to make them longer ok? So keep a look out for that! Is this one good? Im not going to keep asking thi every chapter ok lol... i just want to know if you enjoy it or not lol.. Well anyways keep a look out for Chapter 3!