New problems...

Believe again!

The Highschool entrance was so exhausted for Shin. To many people around her, many of them were looking at her a lot. She really wanted to just get up and leave the hall but if she did she knew her brother wpould react very fast. Actually from home she asked him to pretend he did not know her. At first he was against it , how could he ignore his own sister and how was he suppossed to protect her if anything did happen. After the word "happen" Shin remembered things she really did not want to.

After the entrance she left for her class. She really wasn't prepared to meet all those new people, all she wanted was her blanket and pillow back and a few days off. While she was thinking she didn't see that she wandered off from the crowd. When she ralised that she lost everyone she was somehow happy to not see anyone anymore but then thought that she still have to go in class and if she get's in last everyone will look at her. Then she got her head up to look where was she exactly so she could get back. In front of her there was a big tree. Sudenly she felt safe, the grandness of the tree was like giving her a moral protection. She slowly approached the tree and puted her hand on it. She felt safer that ever she felt her head going blank. Her memories were vanishing little by little. She was relaxing, putting her guard down she could not fell anything else than herself and the tree. It was a magical felling, she really wanted to hug the tree, it was like she finally found her place. It felt like she finallyfound a place were she could safe, safer than at home, than by her brothers side. She took off her glasses to see the tree better, since the glasses were fake. She smiled slowly, with the most kind smile she could mutter in her life. She was happy she felt like she was ready to just be always next to this tree, she could live here and it would not matter what others would say, and even if she would see "them" she wpould care less.

While she was enjoing her new found peace place, she didn'd see someone next to her, looking at her and examining her from head to toe. And then someone sudenly cleared his voice. She did not react much, and then he did it again. She looked up slowly to where the sound came from... She was shoked, there was a boy standing right in front of her looking at her and what's the most important thing she had no glasses on!!

" Did you know? You look more abautiful without the glasses than with them on. ^_^ "

 

 

I wpould like to know the opinion of those that read this. Please do write something so I would now if you want to know what happens next, or at least I would like to see someones point of view on this one ^.^