New begining

Believe again!

One more step to the edge and she is almost falling. She knows she shouldn't make that one step but she knows she doesn't have much of a choice. Now she sees herself falling, her expresion does't change at all, she's already used to this. So many times, so many times did she fall that she got used to it. Sudenly she opened her eyes, she was covered in sweet. Every time she had this dream she alreasy could predict what kind of a day she will have. Remember things she would like to forget forever. But she wished that she wouldn't see this dream at least on her first day of highschool. She got up from the bed and did her usual morning routin. 

"Shin come down and eat! We don't have much time before the entrance starts!"

She walked faster to the kitchen to see her brother preparing the tea to the sandwitches he made himself. "Hey brother,"  she said with a low voice "it looks delicious."

"Everything for my dear little sister. Do you want anything else to eat? I'll make it right away."

"No thank you, this will be more than enough to make me full."

They sat down and started to eat. Shin's brother was Leetuk, he was a very famouse person in his highschool. He was loved, adored and respected by everyone. He was a person that would never hurt anyone and take great care of those he accepts to be very close to him.

After they ate, they paked their things and left for school. For Leetuk was a very great day, when he could meet all his friends again. For Shin it was a begining of a new nightmare, a time whe she had to fight for herself and don't let anyone close to herself.