Eternity

Summer and Fall

Today, I'm going back to Busan as a usual rotine every summer. Why? It's been three years and it's a must to visit Youngji every  summer. I miss her so badly.....I miss her touch, her hugs, her "I love you"s. At least now, I can finally have time to visit her and give some time to her. 

 

"Youngji must be so lonely....I should probably get her some flowers" I mumbled as I bump into a crying girl. 

The girl have full bangs...ehem Lee Howon why are you talking about bangs when the girl is in despair? I usually ignore people who cry in public but she seems really sad...

"Here's a handkerchief, I may not know your story, but this is the least possible way I can help" I told and smiled at her, but I better go because the train might leave me. I actually heard her say thanks but anyway, my train ride going to Busan is more important. 

Finally, I got a seat and immediately plugged in my earphones. The ride will be for a while so I better kill boredom. As I look through the window, well the sky seems very gloomy. The clouds are gray and looks very very heavy. Suddenly, the rain poured out, I gave a sigh. 

Aigoo, don't tell me the crying girl from the train station is actually a gumiho...In the drama it usually rains when she cries so I assumed. 

Kidding. That's all I can say in my mind, but somehow I really want to know what's her problem, it's really weird since I don't usually care for people who I do not know. 

Oh, I remembered! What kind of flowers should I get Youngji? She doesn't have any specific kind of flower she likes....ugh it's hard on my part to choose!

Rose? White or Red or Pink?

Daisy?

Dandelion?

Hmmm should probably get her a sunflower, to bring the sunshine after the rain~

Lee Howon, cut it out with your weirdness okay. 

After few hourse, I arrived at Heo's residence. I took a sneak peak to check whether somebody's home, and when I was about to click the doorbell-

"Well hello Howon! It's been a while, we missed you!" Mrs. Heo, Youngji's mom said with euphemism. 

"Hi Mrs. Heo! Yeah, I've been busy with school, I'm really sorry since I can only visit you every summer."

"It's fine! I understand, and you should really study well so that you'll have a bright future ahead of you, young man. You better come in first! I know ride's kinda long and you seem to be very tired"

"Thank you! May I go to Youngji's room? I'm going to give her these flowers." 

"Of couse you may..I'll go there in a while too, I'm just going to get you something to drink, okay?"

"Okay Mrs. Heo! And oh, I missed you too"

As I entered Youngji's room, memories played back.....of the bubbly Youngji. When we used to play when we were younger, the days wherein we study 'til dawn, and the day we first fitted each other's lips. But it saddens me to see how weak she is and how she struggled the pains of having leukemia.....

"Hello Youngji, I missed you cutie pie. Ugh, I told myself not to call you that because it sounds ugh, it's creeping me out, but I don't care anymore, just to make you happy. I have lots of stories to tell you, like I finally got into Med school! In few years time...I know it will be for a while but I will be a doctor! Other than that, I made it to our university's soccer team and yes, my tuition fee is free because of that. How awesome it that? How well have you been?"

I placed the sunflower in the side table. 

"Here's some lovely sunflower for you, it seems like the rain is over....so I got you some sunflowers! I hope you'll have a bright day!"

Silence haunted me for a few seconds, and let a deep sigh

"How I wish you were here. I miss you so much, how I wish we had more time....how I wish I can do something to make you stay a little longer." I said as I carefully got the urn from the table and hugged it....as if she's still alive. Before, I don't usually cry, because I said, guys don't cry. But to be honest, as I've grown I realized that tearing up doesn't make me less than a man.....it shows how you love and appreciate people. 

"Howon be careful! Here's the drink-...are you crying" Mrs. Heo entered the room

"I'm okay, Mrs. Heo. I just truly miss Youngji"

"I miss her so badly as well, Howon. Ugh, this young girl...but at least she won't be in pain now...and probably she could be an angel now and guide us"

I smiled as I took some sticky notes from my bag. I wrote Until ETERNITY, you'll always be in my ♥ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello hello! I'm so sorry for updating late and it's kinda short. I would just like to tell you that this 

fanfic would be really short. I'll just notify you guys soon. I'm so sorry for the lack of HOJI this chapter....

anyway, please leave some comments! I love you all!

i dont own the gif, credits to A-PINKYEAH

And oh, if I still have time *and ideas* later, I'm going to have the first chapter of Trompe L'oeil

it's gonna be a fic about VIXX' N AND APINK's Chorong ^0^/

Please subscribe!

AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FIC FEATURING VIXX' KEN AND TINY-G'S DOHEE???

Omg u should watch boarding house no. 24!

/im so sorry for too much spazz i'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter/