Finally!

Once Thought as Virtual

 

2 Years Ago

The whole school was boomed by the ringing bell; the class was dismissed and students are going out of their rooms to their lockers. You, on the other hand was taking your time inside the classroom, unlike the others; slowly packing your things and placing them inside your bag. You finished packing and all; you went to the door and saw your brother, Kyuhyun, waiting.

“Uh, why are you here oppa?” you asked while passing his side; he smirked and followed. “Oppa, seriously” you gave him a warning look and continued walking; he grabbed your hand and made you turn around. “What?!” you half shouted and asked, “nothing, let’s go. We have to arrive before he does” your eyes rounded as you heard his answer. ‘What does he mean? Is he here?!’ you looked at him and gave him a questioning look, he nodded and it made you almost shout in shock.

The two of you arrived at the parking lot and surprisingly, Kyuhyun’s car is not there. “Uh, oppa, how are we going to go home?” you asked him, he smiled and led you to a motorcycle. To your surprise, it is your brother’s motor bike that has been banned for him to use, “you’re not going to” he cut you off by placing a helmet on your head; he hopped in and pulled you by your hand, so basically you are riding his bike without any complaints.

The ride was quiet but dangerous; remembering that your brother is somewhat harsh in driving his bike, that is why he is banned. You arrived at your house in a jiffy; you rushed to your room and changed your clothes to comfortable ones but of course, you greeted your mom before rushing in. “I’m here! Auntie~” you heard someone familiar to you shouted, “Daniel! You’re already here, you should’ve called” your mom answered; you shook your head while thinking, ‘there goes the aegyo thing’ “aniyo auntie~ I can manage. Oh where’s my cousins?” you walked down and faked a cough. A very big bear hug welcomed you with a booming voice, “! I missed you!” he tightened the hug and you let out a groan; “Oppa! I can’t breathe!” you told him and almost immediately he released you from his hug.

“How are you?” he asked you as soon as the two of you sat on the couch. “Fine, why are you here oppa?” you asked him earning a chuckle from Daniel, “I’m here to visit you and to introduce to you my new game. Kyuhyun is playing that game but he said that you are not” you glared at Kyuhyun who was leaning on the door frame.

“What? It’s true; you know that game is real amazing! And hyung also said that it is specially made for you” he told you while giving an innocent look. You can’t help but roll your eyes to him.

You are not a fan of expressing your feelings for your family members but still you are the person that’ll do anything to please your family; “Okay, so introduce me to that game” you told them, Daniel immediately smiled and asked Kyuhyun to get your laptop. Kyuhyun ran down to the stairs holding your laptop, “oppa! Be careful, I don’t want to lose my baby that fast okay?” “Whatever” he responded while rolling his eyes. He handed you laptop to Daniel and turned it on, after a minute or so, you found yourself signing in the game and poof! You’re a member.

“This game is easy. You just have to go to places and accept a quest or two then do those quests in the time interval” he told you, he explained further about having a partner or a league. The next thing you know is playing it without any disturbances and bumping into an avatar, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to bump you or anything” you apologized to the player; LiJHaeng12. The avatar shook its head and smiled, “no need to, are you a new player?” the player asked you, “yeah, kinda new” you replied. The two of you chatted and went to places in the game and later on, you two became partners and promised each other to play together when both of you have time.

~*~*~

Present

“Haeng! At your back!” you warned him and he swiftly killed your enemies. The two of you are on your 97th level and you are one of the most powerful players in the game, seconding Kyuhyun who is almost the Game Master. “Thanks, that’s our 5th boss this day” he told you and you nodded in response as though he can see you. The two of you became close to the extent that he gave you his phone number and you gave him yours, and now the two of you are texting or calling each other when you two have time.

                “Haeng, I’ve got to go” you told him with a slight depressed tone, “oh, okay. I’ll just text or call you okay?” he responded and you could sense a depressed tone in it also. You logged out after bidding farewell to him; you went to your bathroom and changed your clothes to casual ones.

Kris’ POV:

                I’m in the mood of playing this game with Cho15 but she has something to do, what a bummer. “Oh, okay. I’ll just text or call you okay?” I answered to her with a hint of disappointment, she bid farewell and logged out. Life !

                “Hey hyung, are you done with the date with that player, Cho15?” Chanyeol asked me, and unconsciously I nodded; earning a laugh from him. “Hyung! Seriously, you are dating her?” he asked me again, now I shook my head but I wish I am dating her.

                Okay, you might not believe this but I like her, in those 2 years? Yeah, I learned to know her and I came to like her. She is sweet, kind, friendly and bubbly; who won’t like her? Maybe some people. I want to know her more and meet her personally. My train of thoughts was cut off by my members barging in my room.

                “Ge! Channie said that you are dating that player” Tao told me, “no, Tao. I’m not dating her and besides I still didn’t get to see her in person” I told all of them, that’s right; I haven’t met her personally, YET.  “There should be an additional YET there hyung” Kai told me, yeah I know that pretty well. “And that yet is going to end soon” Suho added, okay what does he mean by that? “Huh? What do you mean?” I asked him, he just gave me a smile and went out of the room. The guys also followed in suite.

                I lay down on my bed and tentatively closed my eyes; it shot right open when I heard Manager hyung’s voice. “Everyone, gather around, now” he announced with a firm voice, we all gathered around him. We looked at him and he cleared his throat, “so everyone, we are going back to Korea. That is the day after tomorrow” he said; I looked at him in shock then to the members. They looked so natural with it; do they know it before hand? After discussing more stuff, Manager hyung left us, I looked at them in disbelief and all they did was to look at different places.

                “Okay, do any of you want to speak?” I asked them while raising my left eye-brow. Suho went to me and patted my shoulder in much trouble, “what did I tell you?” he told me with a smile. I shook my head and smiled in return, “I’ll go to my room and pack” they gave me a teasing look before nodding. I shook my head again and went to my room; instead of packing, like what I told them, I lay down on my bed again and thought of . I sat up and took my phone; I called and tell her the news. We could meet at last!

                “Hello?” she answered in a bored tone, “hey, are you bored?” I asked while chuckling. I find it amusing whenever I call her and she’s bored, “Haeng! Glad you called!” she happily told me; I can’t help but smile at her cheerfulness. “Are you really bored? Or did you just miss me?” I asked her in a teasing way, “O-of course I’m really bored! Being stuck here in an elder’s party, what do you expect?” she answered me; it made me laugh and made her laugh also. “Hyung, are you okay?” Sehun barged in and asked me, I nodded and shooed him away.

                “Who was that Haeng?” she asked in a slight whisper, “my member, why are you whispering?”  I asked her back. I heard some background voices and also her voice, something like trying to get rid of them “sorry ‘bout that. Anyways, why did you call?”Okay, this is the right time. You can do it Kris.

                “Well, my manager just announced that” I paused for a while and took a breath, “that, we’re going back to Korea” she gasped and made a little squeal. “Really? Then we can meet! When are you going to come back here? I’m really excited about this because as you know; whenever you’re here in Korea, you’re busy or I’m the one who is busy” she told me, “yeah but hey don’t worry, It’s summer there and so we can meet freely. We are given a day-off the next day after we arrive so that’s” I paused and heard her with I guess the same people. “The day after the next day, uh, Wednesday!” I finally told her and she gave me another cute squeal, “I can’t wait to see you! Wait, how can we know each other and please give me the detail of our meeting?” she’s really excited and so jumpy. “Okay, but I guess when you get home, international calls are expensive you know?” I teasingly asked her, she laughed and I chuckled. “Okay, I’ll just text you Haeng. Bye now” I hummed in response, bid farewell to her and made her hang-up first.

                I lied down again and then stood up to pack my things but before starting, Baekhyun came in my room and looked at it. “I thought you are packing hyung? Where are your things?” he asked while giving me that teasing look, which is from Chanyeol when we talk about . After dealing with Baekhyun, we went down to the dining area and ate our dinner. After eating our dinner with peace and a bit of menace, from Chanyeol and Baekhyun, we went our rooms and packed for our things.

                The days flew fast and the day finally came; all of us are in Incheon Airport right now, yeah we just arrived. “Hyung, we have to go before they can add up” Sehun said while pointing to a couple of fans; it’s still early in the morning that’s why we can only count them with our hands, okay not really. I nodded and went to them.

                We arrived at our dorm after a long drive. I went inside the dorm next to Manager hyung and I’m tired, jet lagged. “Guys, what do you want to eat for lunch?” Kyungsoo asked as he browsed for food in the fridge, “anything will do hyung, we’re beat!” Kai and Sehun answered at the same time. Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded, “I’ll make Kimchi Spaghetti” he announced to everyone and received a hum from them. I went to my room which is shared by me, Kai, Kyungsoo and Tao, “I should inform .” I fished my phone out of my pocket and started texting her.

Author’s POV:

‘To:

Hi , we just arrived from China’

                After texting her, he went to his bed and lied down. Minutes of silence was disturbed by Kyungsoo with Tao, “hyung” “ge” Kyungsoo and Tao greeted him; he nodded and turned his attention to his phone. “He’s weird” Kyungsoo whispered to Tao, “He’s what?” Tao asked in confusion. Kris suddenly laughed while staring at his phone; the two guys nodded and went to peek at his phone. They bent down and peeked at his phone, “hyung!” Kyungsoo called out and made Kris hide his screen.

                “What are you two doing?” he asked them in a stern voice with left eye brow raised. The two shuddered and took a step back while shaking their heads. The two guys went out and rushed down stairs, leaving Kris. Not long after the two guys left; Chanyeol, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan came in his room with eye brows raised.

                “Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?” he asked while sitting down, “Kris, what did you do to the two?” Luhan asked. He gave them a ‘what-did-I-do’ look then cleared his throat, “I didn’t do anything to them.  I just asked them what they were doing” he answered then went back to his phone. “Hyung, Kyungsoo said you were laughing at him” Chanyeol told him and it made Kris laugh again, all of them looked at him then to his phone which he raised. They read the message and looked at the picture:

‘From:

Really?! OMO! That’s great ^^ I’m really excited to see you and by the way, do you know how my face was like when you texted me?

exo_d_o_2_by_kaixnaraxchanyeol-d4wll6d.p<- It’s like that but D.O’s much cuter’

                 “Is that D.O?” Lay asked while holding his laughter, he nodded and Lay laughed really hard. Chanyeol, rolled on the floor while clutching his stomach, Luhan is chuckling same with Xiumin while commenting; “h-he is like an owl, but a cute one I tell you!” Kris placed his phone in his pocket and made the boys out of his room.

                An hour later, Kris went down to the living room and looked at Kyungsoo. “Don’t worry Kyungsoo, she said you’re cute” he told him and went to the kitchen with a giggle, “hyung!” Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled.

                All of them ate their lunch and went to their company building for some arrangements. “Kris, Suho being the leader you should be careful and remind them that also” Lee Soo Man told the two of them, they nodded and went to where the members are. “Hyung, good you’re back” Sehun greeted the two with a smile, “what did songsaengnim said?” Luhan asked Kris and Suho, “oh, just some reminders” Kris answered; all of them nodded. “So! What about we eat?” Xiumin suggested as he is the eating machine of the group, they nodded and smiled at their leaders. Kris and Suho have no choice but to do what the members suggested.

                After a long afternoon in the company building, they went back to their dorm and raced to the bathroom. “I’ll be next to anyone” Kris said while walking to their room, the boys looked at each other; ‘H-he’s not like this before’ Chanyeol thought earning a smack in the head by Baekhyun, “of course he’s not like that before! He’s in love you know?” he stated in a matter of fact tone.

                “Haeng! I can’t wait to see and meet you!” your voice was heard in the whole room since he placed you on speakers, “yeah, me too. Oh, what are you going to wear again for me to recognize you?” he asked while scratching his head. You chuckled before answering, “I’ll be wearing a scarf and tie it in my hair just like my avatar while you mister?” he chuckled and answered; “I’ll be wearing a black cap and scarf just like my avatar” you chuckled again and lied down on your bed. “Anyway, what are you doing?” he asked you, “well, just lying around” you answered with a smile and you heard him sigh.

’s POV:

                “Well, just lying around” I answered with a smile, even though he can’t see it, then I heard him sigh. “Yah, are you okay?” I asked in a worried tone, “yeah, why?” he answered “well, you sighed and I thought there’s something wrong” I answered then sighed in relief. I heard him chuckle and it made me smile, “don’t worry , I just sighed because my members are taking a long time in the bathrooms and if you could smell me right now; I smell like perspiration.” He answered me; well luckily I can’t smell him. “Oh, then you should make your members move faster” I suggested and he just chuckled as if it was a cue, someone spoke and Haeng bid his farewell to me. I hanged up and closed my eyes, “tomorrow is the day” I said with a sigh.

                Look, I am really excited in meeting him but nervousness takes over, so what can I do? Besides, I still don’t know what to wear. Great, just great.

 I stood up and opened my closet, I searched for some clothes that I could wear then decide again for my clothes for tomorrow, yeah like a competition with preliminaries and finals. Some people will just wear anything presentable but I’m not like that, as they say ‘first impressions lasts’ and I want to have a good first impression from him, from the person I like. Yeah, I like him though I know that he will not. Life can be unfair sometime, only sometimes.

                After an hour, I picked a couple of clothes; a baby blue dress and a white oversized printed shirt with jeans. This time, I need a help from someone, “Oppa! Oppa!” I called my brother and heard him dash over here. “Is there any fire? Why are you shouting?” he asked me, I gave him my oh so rare pleading look to make him soften, “oppa, can you help me pick my clothes for tomorrow?” I asked him and he nodded! Yes, I know I could always count on my eyes. Good job eyes, good job.

                “Are these the clothes you’re going to let me pick from?” he asked while pointing at them, I nodded and smiled. He looked at them and turned to me, “what are you going to wear for him recognize you?” “That scarf on the table” I answered him while pointing it. He hummed and nodded, not long after, he chose the white oversized printed shirt and the jeans; simple but that could leave a very good first impression. I thanked him and led him out of my room, now, there’s no need to worry. I lied down again and closed my eyes, without any warning, I went to sleep.

                “>?” that voice, it’s familiar, really familiar. I walked close to him but the sun rays made his face glow and I couldn’t see his face clearly then he opened his mouth and “RING! RING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!” ugh! My alarm clock. I stood up and turned the alarm off then went to the bathroom to do my routine; as I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the clock and saw the time, 7:30. “7:30? 7—what?! Ugh, need to hurry up!” I finished my daily routine in less time than usual then changed to the white oversized printed shirt and the jeans. I went down the kitchen and saw the time 8:30, no I don’t want to run late, “ Mom, gotta go! “ I kissed her cheek then went to the hall, “shoes, shoes… Oh! This one will do the trick!” I wore my red sneakers then headed to Hongdae.

I arrived at Hongdae, a minute earlier and saw someone standing near a store with a black cap and scarf on. Is he him? I walked closer and saw a girl come near him, nah, he can’t be him. I went to the other store and waited for him, I already wore the scarf in my hair and just waiting for—“uh, are you >Cho15?” a guy with a black mask and scarf, different form the other guy, asked me. Is he Haeng? He’s tall and a deep voice, I nodded and looked at him more “are you LiJHaeng12?” I asked him and it is his turn to nod.

 “Haeng! I’m so glad to meet you!” I greeted him with a cheerful tone and later on a bow, “yeah, me too. Why don’t we go to that café?” he offered, I smiled at him and nodded. We went inside a café and it’s really cute and warm inside; we sat in the far corner. We settled down and greeted each other, like there’s no tomorrow.

Author’s POV:

After the endless greeting, Kris took off his scarf then his cap. “Y-you’re EXO-M’s Kris” you said in a whisper but a shocked tone can be identified, he nodded and smiled at you. “I can’t believe that you are Kris” you told him and made him chuckle, “well, you should start believing. But I don’t want you to be shy towards me okay? Just act like the usual you” you nodded and took a deep breath. “How about we order?” he said in a suggestive tone, “yeah, we should. I kinda skipped Breakfast for this meeting you know?” you answered while bowing your head. “Okay! You should eat plenty!” he told you and you brightened, you nodded and smiled.

After ordering, the two of you waited for the food in an awkward silence, and then the two of you started talking like how you two talked over the game and became closer than the past. After a little while, an awkward atmosphere was beginning to build up. “Uh” the two of you started, “you go first” again, the two of you talked, breaking the awkward. “No, you go first, Lady’s first” he gave the spot to you, he was a gentleman and it made your mind turn blank “I guess you should go first, I forgot what to say” he chuckled and nodded.

“Uh, I don’t know how to put it in word but I’ll try” he paused and sighed before continuing, “2 years of playing together and knowing each other made a great impact in my life. Ugh, I really don’t know how to express myself, so I’ll just go straight to the point. I-I like you > and I know we just met so I can accept anything from you” you were shocked at his confession and how shy he is now; you could feel your cheeks burn and your surrounding go hot. “I love you too Jia Haeng” you told him with a smile that melted him.

He smiled and went to your side, he hugged you and kissed the crown of your head before speaking, “so does that mean we could date?” your face was now as red as tomatoes but consciousness is still there so you nodded happily, “ I would be happy to oppa, really happy” you said while looking at him. Before parting the gaze that you two did, he leaned in and kissed your lips gently. The place that the two of you are at is not the ideal place where confessions can take place but you liked it, being with someone you like can be as good as anywhere in the world.

“I love you because you are you” he said as soon as you two parted, “I love you too because you are not Kris, who is my bias, but because you are Li Jia Haeng, the guy I met in the game and fell in love with” you told him and gave him a peck on the lips. You two smiled and cuddled up even after the food arrived, his hand never leaves yours and throughout the day he never leaves your side and never fails to make you blush.

 

~*~*~

Sorry if it T.T I'm kinda having  writer's block that's why ><

Thank you my subbies ^^