When I saw you

Chance

 

A/n SO the first few chapters will be a mix flashbacks and present so bare with me if its a little boring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A year and month ago*

*Yoochun Pov*

 

Why is that when I want to spend time alone at home, Jae and Junsu always have to be free? Can't a guy just spend some time to himself? Is it that abnormal? The door bell rang and I see the faces of my two best friends on my intercom.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu practically yells, making my ear drums shatter already. “Hyung hurry up!”

 

I opened the door, giving them my best 'I really don't feel like going anywhere face' and Jaejoong practically jumps me in protest.

 

“Yoochun~ah tonight’s gonna be fun, loosen up a bit, live a little... you never go out until we come to take you,” he reminds me.

"Which is the way I like it, you know," I reply back, pouting.

 

It wasn't all a lie. I mean they practically drag me out the house once every two weeks. If it was up to them, it would be every day. It's not that I don't like hanging out with them. Its just that I'd rather write lyrics like Jae does or running lines to audition for a new drama that I want to be in.

 

“Hyung here are your shoes. Lets go,” he basically throws my shoes at me and rushes me out the door.

 

“Why are we in such a hurry?” I questioned his motives for rushing me out the house so fast.

 

“There's gonna be a new singer performing tonight. Apparently she's a new chef so Kijoong is hazing her tonight," sounds like tonight might actually be a good night for a change.

 

*15 minutes later in an under ground restaurant party*

 

“Yah if it isn't JYJ” Kijoong said, making his way to the front door.

 

“Kijoong hyung!” Junsu rushes toward him with a hug “So when is the new employee going on?” he asked, his eyes beaming with excitement.

 

“Ha ha, yah Junsu~ah relax, she preforms in half an hour,” he reassures us that it was still happening.

 

Donelle's Pov

 

*25 minutes later*

 

I’m so excited, I mean I just finished my first weeks shift here at the restaurant. The only thing is that I agreed to preform one song on the night of Kijoong oppa's restaurant party. I have to preform in 5 minutes. Ugh, I feel like throwing up.

 

“Doni~ah how do you feel?” Kijoong comes in to check up on me before I go on.

 

Perfect timing. “I feel Like throwing up,” I say, holding my chest.

 

“You'll be fine. Just breath and everything will be alright,” he reassures me, patting my head. But I doubt that'll help.

 

“Okay oppa, but they won't be surprised to see a black female up on stage?” I questioned.

 

“Oh I totally forgot to mention that you were a foreigner,” he said, rubbing the back of his head.

 

I mentally smacked myself in the head. How could he forget to mention the most important part? Well it doesn't matter now. Couldn't matter now.

 

“Doni~ah your up,” Kijoong said, taking me out of my thinking state.

 

“O-okay,” I said, taking a deep breath before heading up on stage just like Kijoong oppa instructed . “Well here goes nothing.”

 

*Yoochun Pov*

 

The lights dim once again and Kijoong returns on the stage.

 

“Hello everyone. As you know we always have these parties as a way of welcoming a new employee in my restaurant who can survive at least a week in MY kitchen. We all know how much of an a-hole I can be when it comes to perfection,” he earns a laugh from the crowd because we all know its true.

 

“Well at least he can admit it confidently,” Jae says, nodding his head.

 

"Please give a round of applause to my new foreign employee, Donelle.” the crowd claps their hands as he exits the stage.

 

“Foreign employee? He didn't mention she was a foreigner,” I said, confused.

 

“Of course he did hyung,” said Junsu.

 

“Really? When?" I questioned him.

 

“Just now, duh.”

Jae slapped him in the back of the head. “We all know that, now cut it out,” he said, giving Junsu a threatening look.

 

The female enters the stage and grabbed the mic.

 

“Hello everyone. My name is Donelle. Surprised huh? Well we all know Kijoong oppa can be forgetfull as much a he is an a-hole.” The crowd laughs at her opening. I find the corners of my lips curling as well.

 

“YAH!” Kijoong yells from the side of the stage making everyone laugh again from his sudden outburst. “Leave that crap out and tell us what song you are going to sing.”

 

“Yenny's Hello To Myself,” she said and smiles at the crowd.

 

*No ones Pov*

 

Just then Yoochun felt his heart beat rise a little as the music starts.
 

Hello, this is February 2012, a very cold winter
Where are you – how close are you
To the dream that I wanted so bad?

Here, I’m still falling and crying again
I’m hurt and tired and have no strength to get up
But you would probably see me and smile

Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you comfort me, saying don’t cry?
Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you tell me that I can do it?
Hello hello – don’t cry – Hello hello – get up

How are you – how is it to fulfil your dream?
Doesn’t it hurt when you pinch yourself?
Or is it sometimes boring because it’s become a normal routine for you?
If you ever get lonely and tired, will you remember me, who used to dream here?

Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you think of me here and smile?
Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you be happy to the point where your heart overflows?
Hello hello, smile – Hello hello, just like that

Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you think of me here and smile?
Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you not forget me, who used to dream?

The song finishes and the crowd goes wild for Donelle, who performs flawlessly. Even Yoochun, who couldn't believe what he heard, was as surprised but not at what he heard but at what he felt.

 

*Yoochun Pov*

 

What is this feeling I have?

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Sooo.................. I just finished the first chapter

How was it? please give back a lot of feedback its the only way for me to improve llol 

I’ll try updating the best that I can so again please bare with me.