Confession From The Loves Of The Heart

Confession From The Loves Of The Heart

They were just friends until one day after three years being friend the boy decided to confess his feeling for the girl.The girl actually had a feeling for the boy too.

 

 

'Wait,Minhee..' the boy asked the girl to stop before continuing her walk.

 

The girl turned to the boy after being asked to stop.Before the boy could say anything,he took the girl's hand and brought her to a classroom besides to them.

 

'What are you doing,Daehyun?' the girl asked and released her hand.The boy probably held her hand so tight.

 

The boys shutted the classroom's door and he turned to the girl after that.He was staring to the girl's eyes while leaning himself at the door.He did not answered the question that the girl asked before.

 

The girl avoided from looking back to the boy's eyes.

 

She felt like her heart was going to stop right when the boy was staring at her.

 

She looked down and was about to ask a same question again to the boy but was stopped when the boy started to approach her.

 

She blinked her eyes for some reason.The boy,her friend didn't ever done like this to her before.

 

She walked back to avoid from being approached by the boy.

 

'Wh..at a..re yo..u doi..ng,Dae..hyun? She stuttered as she was feeling nervous and scared.

 

The boy still remained silent and still approached her.

 

The girl walked back until she noticed that her back now was already touched the walls.She was shaking and the boy stared to her eyes again.

 

The boy placed his hands at the both side of the girl.His hands now were between the girl.

 

'What are you doing,Daehyun?'the girl asked the same question again but this time the girl had her courage to speak clearly.

 

'I..I..I..I..' the boy hesitated and he was staring to her eyes,nose,cheeks and the last one her lips.

 

She did not looked to his face.

 

The boy lifted her chin to face him.He stared deeply into her eyes.

 

'Look at me,Minhee..',he said.His warmth breath can be felt by her at her face.The girl started to reply the eyes of the boy.

 

'Why are you doing this?'the girl asked softly.The boy approached her cheek and pressed his cheek at the girl's warm cheek. 'I can feel the warmness of your cheek',he rubbed his cheek at hers.

 

She frozed when the boy pressed his cheek at her cheek. 'Daehyun ah..Stop doing this,'she asked for the boy to stop.

 

He embraced her in his arms.The boy hugged the girl tightly.

 

'Will you be my girl,Kim Minhee?' he spoke softly and slowly.She felt the softness in his heart by his words.She felt the heart beatings in the boy's chest.

 

She was surprised but then the warmness of the boy made her feel calm.

 

'I love you,Jung Daehyun..' she uttered the words that probably the most that the boy wanted to hear from .

 

The boy smiled after he heard the three words from the girl.He thought the girl would never be loving him actually.

 

He placed his forehead at hers.He was bursting tears of happiness. The tears rolled at his warmth cheeks.

 

'Why are you crying?'the girl asked softly and it made the boy's heart beating being normal again.

 

'I love you,Kim Minhee..' the boy also confessed the three sweet words that almost everyone wanted to hear from their love ones.

 

Then,slowly the boy pressed the girl to his chest and he kissed her beautiful brown eyes,her warmly nose,her precious cheeks and then the last one was her beautiful and soft lips.


He deepened the kiss at her soft lips.They broke the kiss after awhile and the boy said,'This wonderful soft lips was already mine..No one can touch..No one can steal it..No one can taste it..'

 

The girl nodded her head and embraced him even more tightly. 'No one can did that to you too,' the girl said to him softly.

 

'Let's go now..Grab my hand..' the boy said and handed out his hand to the girl.The girl slowly touched the boy's hand and gently pressed it together.