LET ME EXPLAIN!

I AM HAPPY AND YOU ARE GAY! (not a )

 

 

CHAPTER 1: LET ME EXPLAIN

 

This fanfic is unlike my other works, so before we start, I just want to introduce my characters first and set the place up.

The story happened in a place neither in my country (Philippines) or theirs (South Korea). It happened in my world. *smirked* They are all employee of a TV network.

Jiyong is a musical director and a famous one at that. He is in love with Clarisse and is only shy around her.

Clarisse is a program producer under the news and public affairs. She’s a bit conscious of her reputation and she is fond of Daesung.

Daesung is a news anchor. The best on his field and that is how he is able to bring Divina in the company, his younger sister.

Divina is journalism student on training who is chasing Jiyong everywhere. Making her suitor, Seung Ri be protective.

Seung Ri is the son of the network's owner. He may look wild and careless but he has the mind for the business unlike his cousin Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun or Top is one the country’s best actor. He even starred on an international film and won numerous awards. He has a rake’s reputation. Only Gian, his girlfriend for three years knows the truth.

Gian, the network’s lead newscaster. Miss Prim and Proper on screen, seductress at night. However, it doesn’t work on her boyfriend and her frustrations are growing big something that Yongbae is waiting to explode.

Yongbae is the country’s best singer. He’s the concert king and the friend zone king. He’s waiting for the break up between Gian and Top. Something that Steph despise about him.

Steph is Jack-Of-All-Trades when it comes to field reporting. She doesn’t fear flying bullets in a war not even Jiyong’s wrath whenever she teases him to Clarisse.

 

So there. That’s how their lives are tangled.

And three words actually make the tangle worst.

How will they untangle the knots and the loops?

Read on and find out.