Final

Recalling The Past

 

Jaejoong opens the house’s door and walks in. He looking around for awhile before he approaches the table in the living room. He sees a photo-album on there and smiles. He grabs it and reads the writing on the cover.

 

Kim Jaejoong and Tiffany Hwang’s love story <3

 

He opens the first page of the photo album. There’s a photo when Tiffany who was wearing a cheer’s uniform gave a bottle of water to Jaejoong. A smile curved on his lips as he remember it again.

 

 

“Go go go! Red Ocean go!” The cheers team are cheering the basketball team nonstop.

 

The score now is 72-70 and EXO University is leading now. Then they gathered for awhile to planning for the last quarter.

 

“Guys.. Now they lead by 2 point from us. This last quarter should we used as good as we can. No matter what will we receive, no matter we will win or lose, the important thing is we already give our best this time” said Yunho as a captain.

 

The others nodded as agreement. Then, the bell was ringing and it time for the last quarter. Jaejoong, as the MVP made a 3-points shot on the game and that made the Shinki University lead by 1 point from EXO University. There was only 20 seconds remaining of the game. The EXOs had the ball but gladly Changmin could steal the ball and made a shoot. At the same time when Changmin shooted the ball, the bell was ringing. The Shinki University won by 2 points leading and the best player of the game is Kim Jaejoong.

 

After the game was ending, the team went to the locker room to washed their body. When about Jaejoong was opened the door, Tiffany suddenly appeared from behind with a shy smile on her lips.

 

“Oh, Tiffany... What’s up?” asked Jaejoong.

 

“Oh...Umm...I just want to congrats you and your team for winning the game, oppa...” answered Tiffany.

 

Jaejoong smiled at her. “Thank you.. And your cheer team is also good..”

 

“Thank you, oppa... uhm... Here oppa, I brought you a water. I know that you must be tired after playing the game” said Tiffany as she gave the bottle to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong smiled again at her and he reached the bottle. Just when he grabbed the bottle, suddenly they heard a sound of camera and a flashed. They looked around and found Yunho with Yuri were giggling at them with a camera on Yunho’s hand. “Yah! You two are really....” yelled Jaejoong then he ran toward Yunho.

 

“YAH! Jung Yunho! Come back here! YAH!” yelled Jaejoong when he was trying to caught his captain team.

 

Yuri and Tiffany were laughing at them who still running around the court.

 

 

Then, he opens the second page. That is the photo when Jaejoong confessed to Tiffany at the rooftop of school at about two weeks after the basketball game. The time when their sweet love story began.

 

 

Tiffany who was having her lunch with the other eight girls in the canteen, got a little bit shocked when her phone was vibrating. She took it out from her bag and opened the message.

 

[To: Mushroom Fany

Can we meet at the rooftop now? I want to talk something with you. I’ll waiting for your coming ;) hehehe

From: Jae oppa]

 

She then stood up from her seat, didn’t even bother to replied Jaejoong’s message.

 

“Tiff, where will you go?” asked Jessica, who was sitting besides her.

 

“Umm.. Guys, I think I will go now. I have to meet someone. Bye~~”

 

After bid goodbye to her friends, she leaved them and went to the rooftop. She opened the door and found no one but a super big pink teddy bear with a rose and a letter which put in front of the door. She took it and read the letter.

 

‘Walk ten steps to the straight’

 

She raised her eyebrow after she read that letter. Even if she confused with the letter, but she obeyed it and walked ten steps to the straight. She then found another letter on the table.

 

‘Look at your right!’

 

She looked at her right and then greeted with Jaejoong who was sitting on the chair with a guitar on his arms. He smiled at her before he strummed the guitar and singing.

 

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah

 

Jaejoong finished the song with a smile curved on his lips. He then stood up and walked toward Tiffany who was stunning by his voice after placed his guitar on the side of the chair. He grabbed Tiffany’s hand and brought it to in front of his chest.

 

“O... Oppa...”

 

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, when the first we met I don’t know why but my heart was beating so fast whenever you around me. I couldn’t say or doing anything right whenever you beaming your eye-smiled to me. And then I know what that’s meaning, it’s meaning that... I love you, Tiffany. Would you be my girlfriend?” confessed Jaejoong.

 

Tiffany smiled at him as she hugged him tightly. “I do, oppa, I do... I love you too”

 

“Thank you, Fany” Jaejoong replied her hug with a happy smile on his lips.

 

After that, their sweet love story is began....

 

 

Jaejoong reliefs a heavy sigh before he continues to open the third page. He already knows what will happen on the third page. Yeah, that is their worst memories and that happening on their first anniversary.

 

 

Jaejoong was about preparing for his and Tiffany’s first anniversary on the rooftop. Why he choose this place again? Simple answer, Jaejoong only wanted to celebrate their first anniversary on the place where their love story began.

 

Without his friends help, he prepared that alone. He smiled when he put the cake that he made by himself on the table. He then put the two small teddy bear beside the cake, one is coloured pink and another one is coloured white. He looked around the rooftop and satisfied with his decoration. When he was about to texted his lovely girlfriend, suddenly he felt a hug from behind.

 

“Hello, oppa..”

 

Jaejoong turned back and shocked when he knew whom the one who hugged him. “V... Victoria?!”

 

“Yes, it’s me, oppa... I miss you...” the girl who named Victoria then kissed his cheek.

 

“H... Hey, what are you doing?”

 

“I love you, oppa... I really love you... Why you not realize that I love you from we first met at canteen?”

 

“But, as you know Vic, I have Tiffany now and I love her so much”

 

“Oh, that .. Why you love her instead of me? I’m more beautiful than her and besides I’m more talented than her”

 

“Don’t you dare to called my girlfriend as a , Victoria Song”

 

“Why are you angry, oppa? Just admit that, your girlfriend is nothing than me and she with her gang is es” answered Victoria then hugged Jaejoong.

 

When about Jaejoong tried to realeased from her hug, he heard someone was sobbing not far from their spot. He looked around and found his girlfriend was sobbing in front of the door.

 

“TIFFANY!!” yelled him as Tiffany ran from there.

 

He then released from her hug when he saw Tiffany was running. He ran as fast as he could to the downstair.

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“OPPA!”

 

He stopped and turned back then saw Yunho with Yuri were approaching him. “Why?”

 

“What happened with you and Tiffany? You two are celebrating your anniversary, right?” asked Yunho.

 

“I saw Tiffany is running and sobbing just now. What happened with both of you, oppa?” asked Yuri.

 

“It’s because that Victoria Song... She tried to hug me when Tiffany came to the rooftop”

 

“What the hell is that girl doing?!” said Yunho angrily.

 

“Calm down oppa.... Now, Jaejoong oppa, you should caught Tiffany up. She must crying right now after seeing what Victoria doing to you”

 

Jaejoong nodded his head as he ran toward his car. He then drove his car as his mind kept thinking where is Tiffany might be. He now knowing where he must drove his car. At about 10 minutes later, he arrived and came out from his car. A sound of a waves that hoof the coral greeted him. Yeah, he thought that beach is the place where Tiffany might be. Jaejoong looked around the beach and found a girl with long-dark brown hair who was sitting face the beach.

 

He walked toward her then took his seat besides her. “Hey...”

 

Tiffany quickly wiped her tears. “What are you doing here?” asked her with a cold tone.

 

“I’m going to apologize to you...”

 

“I think I don’t need your apologize. I should go now...”

 

When about Tiffany stood up and walked leave Jaejoong, he suddenly grabbed her wrist made the owner stopped and looked at him. “Let me go, Kim Jaejoong”

 

“I don’t want to let you go before you hear my explanation”

 

Tiffany then slapped him. “What explanation that I must hear?! About you cheated on me?! About you hugging another girl?!” yelled Tiffany, and right after that her tears began falling down from her eyes.

 

Jaejoong quickly hugged his crying girlfriend. “Ssshh... Don’t crying... I couldn’t stand if you being like this, Fany-ah...” he his girlfriend’s hair. “You know that I’m madly in love with you, so how can I cheat on you? I’m not cheat on you, baby. And again, I’m not, really am not hugging Victoria. She’s the one who hugging me and when I’m trying to release from her hug, you came and you saw it..”

 

Tiffany released from his hug and looked at him with her teary eyes. “So.. It’s Victoria who is hugging you and not you?”

 

“Yes, baby.. How can I hugging another girl whom I not love. I only love you, Tiffany Hwang...” said him then smiled as his thumbs wiping her tears.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa.. I’m sorry for slapping you just now.. I just...I just couldn’t control my emotional. I’m really sorry..”

 

“It’s okay, I know that you must being too emotional just now.. Oppa is sorry too for making you crying like this”

 

“No problem, oppa... And, happy anniversary, oppa”

 

“Happy anniversary too, baby” said Jaejoong.

 

He then leans down to captured Tiffany’s lips. The chaste kiss became the passionate one with the tongue in. They then break the kiss as the air became necessary. They glued their forehead and smiled toward each other.

 

“I love you...”

 

 

“Daddy!!” called a little girl who now running toward her daddy.

 

“Hey, princess... Where is your mommy, hm?” asked Jaejoong as he put the photo-album and hugs the girl.

 

Just then, someone with long-dark brown hair approaches them. “What are you doing, oppa?”

 

“Umm... Just recalling our past, baby..” answered him as Tiffany linking her arm with his.

 

“You don’t have to recalling our past, oppa-ya...”

 

“You right, baby.. I don’t need recalling the past, the one I need is focus with the present and the future with you and our angel” answered him then looks at their daughter, Eunra who is now busy playing with Jaejoong’s shirt button.

 

“Become cheesy again, huh?”

 

“But you love your cheesy husband, right?”

 

“Umm.... Maybe?”

 

“YAH!” said Jaejoong then pout cutely.

 

“Hahahaha of course I love you, oppa.. I love the way you are”

 

“Nah look, now who is the one being cheesy?” asked Jaejoong.

 

“YAH!” Tiffany hits his arm.

 

“Hahaha just kidding baby~” he then gives a peck on Tiffany’s lips. Seconds later, he breaks the kiss and leans down to takes the photo album. “Come on, we will miss our plane”

 

They then walk toward the door, leaving their old house which have many sweet memories of their love story.

 

 

 

A/N: I'm baaaaackkk with oneshot of Jaejoong and Tiffany :D