Not goona delete it~!....................'3 Days Before The Wedding' Part 1

Two Worlds Collide

I'm not going to delete this story~ 

 

 

I'm just going to write this as story, not a sequel anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-3 days before Exo and ~~~'a wedding-

 

"Where's ~~~-ah?"Sehun said pacing aroung the sofa. "Sehun-ah, she's in her room"Suho said looking at Sehun. "Luhan hyung is there with her"Sehun whine, pouting. "~~~ is going to be our wife in 3 days. So~ just let Luhan hyung spent time with her"Kris said. "But I want to spend time with her"Sehun whine. "Me too~"Tao said jumping on the sofa. "Tao~"Kris gave Tao a look and Tao stop jumping. "~~~-ah wants to be alone for now"Luhan said as he came downstairs. "Okay~ there you have it. ~~~-ah wants to sleep, so go to your rooms and sleep"Lay said to the maknaes. "Hmp~ let's go Tao hyung"Sehun said and Tao follow Sehun.

 

 

 

"Aish~ those two"Xiumin said shaking his head. "You too, Xiumin gege"Kris said looking at him. "What? What did I do?"Xiumin ask looking at Kris. "Can you explain where's the 50 buns that the chef cooked?"Kris ask eyeing on Xiumin. "Oh~ I heard someone is calling me. Bye~"Xiumin said running to his room. "Oh~ that explains why he was hiding behind the closet"Chanyeol said.

 

 

"He was hiding there and you didn't told us"Baekhyun said smacking Chanyeol's head. "Ow, that hurts"Chaneol said rubbing his head. "KIM JONGIN! KIM JONGDAE! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!"D.O yelled making the earth shake. "Wahh~ Kyungsoo umma, clam down"Chen and Kai said, who were on the floor kneeing to him. 

 

 

"Yah~ you two idiots, what did you do this time?"Suho ask. "Joonmyun hyung~ these two almost made a bomb in my kitchen"D.O said pointing at Chen and Kai. "We're sorry~ we were just playing around"Chen said smiling innocently. "But I thought I told you guys, NOT TO PLAY IN MY KITCHEN~!"D.O shouted. "D.O calm down, ~~~-ah is resting right now"Kris said patting D.O's shoulder. "Oh~ is that's so? I'm sorry"D.O said. "It's okay~ it's not your fault, it's these two"Kris said glaring at Chen and Kai. Kai and Chen put their heads down, pouting.

 

 

 

 

Inside your room

You were sitting on the bean bag facing the window. You could see all 12 constellations of the zodiac.

"Wow~ I never see all constellations together"you mumble as you look at them. About 2 minutes, you see that the Virgo constellation is falling. *What the heck is happening?*you thought as you saw it heading towards you. "Kyah~!!!"you shouted as you close your eyes as the stars heading towards you. 

 

 

 

About few minutes, you didn't felt nothing. "Ow~ that hurts"you heard someone ask. You open your eyes and saw a blonde girl wearing a white dress.

"Who are you?"you ask her. "You talking to me~"the girl said pointing at herself. "Of course I'm talking to you. There's no one here, beside the two of us"you said rolling your eyes. "Oh~ I'm Virgo"Virgo said smiling cutely at you.