Part 1

Love-lined Beach

 

~*~*~*
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 "Alright, everybody pass your papers."
 
 "Wait~ Wait~ YES!" Sunny said as she answered the last question and passed her paper, I laughed, along with a couple more giggles across the room. "Yay~ Sooyoungie! We're finally done!" She said as she turned to me with a big grin. 
 
 I laughed once more and held her hand tightly. "Everyone's looking at you." I whispered to her. She then turned her head around the class slowly, finding either people smiling widely or giggling but looking away. 
 
 She chuckled in embarrassment and just sank in her seat until dismissal. I laughed and pat her head.
 
~~~
 
 (Sunny's POV)
 
 Sooyoung held my hand tightly...as we walk to the road home, the warmness of her hand always made me safe and protected. 
 
 Moments like these help me forget all my problems...and just appreciate the moment with the person I'm with. 
 
 "Sunny?" I turn my head to her with a smile.
 
 "Hmm?"
 
 "Want a ride? For studying so hard." She grinned, I laughed.
 
 "It's ok?" She nods. "Yay!" I let go of her hand and walk behind her. I couldn't stop giggling as she bends over and I climb her back gently, I wrap my arms around her neck and she holds my thighs securely then we continue to head home.
 
 I rest my head in her hair, taking the time to smell her familiar scent. I smiled and mouthed to myself, "I love you, Sooyoungie..." Feeling my eyelids getting heavy...I found myself in dreamland.
 
~~~
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 As we were one street away from reaching our dorm, I stopped and bounced her up, since I was kind of loosing my grip. It was funny, she didn't talk throughout the whole way after I started to carry her.
 
 "Sunny Bunny?" No response. "Bunny-ah." I slowly turned my head to my back as much as I could, feeling warm air gushing on my cheek, I smiled and continued walking. "Sleep tight, you deserve it..." 
 
 And I felt her stir. "...exams...rawr..." She mumbled, I chuckled.
 
~~~
 
 (Yuri's POV)
 
 After I sent the message, I heard people come in through the door. "We're home~" My sister's familiar voice rang out through the dorm. I placed my cellphone in my pocket and walked to the entrance, where Sooyoung was tapping her feet on the mat. "Is Tiffany here yet?"
 
 "Nope~ You guys are the first to come home. Wait...where's Sunny?" She giggled and turned her back, revealing a perfectly sound sleeping person in her arms. I laughed and knocked on Sooyoung's head lightly. "Don't tell Sunny that I think she's so cute when she's asleep."
 
 She grinned. "I won't~ and I know." She stuck her tongue out. "Unnie, when everyone else is home, tell me okay? I'll just take this tuckered-out bunny in our room." I nod and she walks to their room. I stared at them, smiling at their happy relationship. 
 
 But my phone interrupted me, making a vibrating sound. I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and read the reply.
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 "Do-do-doo..." I mumbled to myself as I gently placed Sunny down the bed and removing her shoes and then placing the blanket over her. "Night, Sunny Bunny...don't have nightmares now~" I smiled and kissed her forehead.
 
 "Yes, Sooyoungie..." She mumbled and hugged her pillow. I chuckled and left the room, dimming the lights on my way out. 
 
 And perfectly, I went out right as TaeNy came in. "Wahh~ Tae-Tae, it was so hot, we should've bought ice cream." 
 
 "Then let's go out again-" Taeyeon replied and started pulling Fany's hand.
 
 "Yah! No! I don't wanna go out into the oven again!" I laughed at the couple's bickering.
 
 "Hmm~ Having love fights?" They turned to me, blushing slightly after realizing what I said.
 
 "N-No...we're fine." Taeyeon said and looked away. "I'll uhmm...freshen up." 
 
 "Wait~" Tiffany said and quickly followed after Taeyeon.
 
 "Wait, Fany-ah. I have to ask something~" She turned back around.
 
 "Sure!" She smiled.
 
 "Should we start packing now for Incheon?" 
 
 "Oh, no." She shook her head and laughed. "Rest first, Sooyoung-ah. We'll go the day after tomorrow." She gave one of those famous eye-smiles of hers.
 
 "Ahh~ Thanks for thinking about that. Sunny was so tired that she's sleeping as we speak." I laughed.
 
 "It's okay, Sooyoungie. Just start packing tomorrow, okay?" I nodded. "Good, I'll go freshen up now~" Then she walked to their room. 
 
 "Oh, one last thing. Even though your family owns the resort and beach, I just wanna say thank you for inviting us. It was a good idea to bring us there to unwind after exams." I mumbled shyly, making her give one of her bright eye-smiles.
 
 (Yuri's POV)
 
 "From Yuri: How was skating practice, Sica?
 
  Reply: Just fine, Yuri-ah :) I've mastered my axle! Haha. How about you? Is everyone okay there?" 
 
 I smiled and started replying.
 
 "Reply: Everyone's fine here~ We're all excited for the big trip to Incheon."
 
 Not long, I recieved another reply.
 
 "Oh~ That's great, Yuri-ah. I heard that Incheon is great. Haha, I wish I could come? haha." I frowned at the text...can't she come? 
 
 I walked over to TaeNy's room and knocked lightly, Tiffany answered the door in a matter of a few seconds. "Oh, hi, Yuri unnie." She smiled. "What's up?"
 
 "I was wondering, how many people can you invite?"
 
 "Hmm...I guess a maximum of 8. Why?"
 
 I smiled like a kid. "Can I invite someone?" I know that this was selfish and inconsiderate for the host, seeing that I wasn't the one who was actually going to pay for everyone but...all I could think was Sica at the moment.
 
 "Sure! The more the merrier, right?" She laughed. 
 
 "Thanks, Tiffany! I'll pay you back, I promise."
 
 "No need~ By the way, call me Fany."
 
 "Okay then, Fany-ah. Thanks again."
 
 "No problem. See you, Yuri-ah, I'm kind of weared out from the exams."
 
 "Sure, sure. Have a good rest."
 
 "Thanks." She smiled and closed the door...I pulled out my phone and eagerly typed out my plans.
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 Honestly, I couldn't wait to get going and pack. I've never been to a beach resort before, I think...did we? I walked to Yuri, who was in the living room, for confirmation. 
 
 "Yuri-ah, have we-" I stopped at the ridiculous sight with Yuri smiling like an idiot as she presses the buttons on her cellphone so fast. "I'll come back later..." I scratched my head and walked back to my room.
 
~~~
 
 (Taeyeon's POV)
 
 It's 5am...We were packing for our trip to Incheon...My girlfriend is such a worrywart!!
 
 "Tae-Tae~!! We need a lot of sunblock! I don't want you or me getting sunburn."
 
 "I know...I know.." I grabbed the two bottles of sunblock and placed them in our bag.
 
 "What if there's traffic? Maybe they'll cancel our reservation!"
 
 "I'm sure they won't."
 
 "How can you know that?" She said to me, full of worriedness. I sighed and scratched my head.
 
 "Your family owns it!" I snapped, patience wasn't really my thing. She backed away and whimpered. "Wah! I'm sorry, Fany-ah. Just..I'm sorry." I held her hands tight. "Just stop worrying, okay? Everything will be okay." I caressed her face and pecked her lips. She smiled right after I pulled away.
 
 "You're right. Sorry, Tae-Tae." 
 
 "No need, Fany-ah. C'mon, let's pack."
 
 (Yoona's POV)
 
 "Unnie, do you have sunscreen?" I looked around.
 
 "Omigod...I forgot to buy some this morning." I sighed, troubled. 
 
 "Here, unnie. I can lend you one." She siad, plopping a bottle of sunscreen on my lap. I smiled instantly and hugged her.
 
 "Thanks, Seororo."
 
 "No problem, unnie." She gave an angelic smile, I smiled back. 
 
 My heart fluttered again...
 
~~~
 
 (Yuri's POV)
 
 I started up the car, hearing the engine work well and checking everything. Once I exit the driver's seat, a car cut thorugh the morning mist and stopped right in front of our dorm. I smiled and got myself ready. 
 
 I saw her face through the car, saying her last directions to her driver and grabbed her bags right after.
 
 She stepped out of the car, breath-taking as ever and approached me with a smile. "Ready, Yuri-ah?" 
 
 "Ready~!" I gave her a thumbs up. She giggled. 
 
 "Where do I put my bags?" 
 
 "Oh! Here." I showed her to the back of the car and helped her prop her bags properly. 
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 "Yah!! Why do we have to carry the bags?!" Taeyeon and I complained to Tiffany and Sunny. We were both struggling to hold 4 heavy bags each and grumbling about regretting the trip.
 
 "'Cause your my seobang." Sunny said to me and pecked my cheek, so did Tiffany to Taeyeon. 
 
 Quickly running out and to the car, leaving us here. "Yah, I'm so going to get back at Tiffany." Taeyeon grumbled and held the bags tighter.
 
 "Me too."
 
 "What did Tiffany did to you?" Taeyeon argued.
 
 "It's your wife that planned this thing!!" I answered.
 
 She sighed. "Alright, alright. Let's just go before they make us do more work." 
 
 "Fine..." Then slowly, we started walking downstairs to the car and there was Seohyun and Yuri at the back, still packing the other stuff while everyone else was already in the car. 
 
 "Oh, you can put the stuff here, Sooyoung." Yuri waved over then Taeyeon and I went to the baack, placing the bags on the empty spaces. "Is that all?" 
 
 "Yep~"  I said, clapping my hands together to remove the possible dirt. 
 
 "Okay~ Taeyeon and Seohyun, get in the car and Sooyoung and I will just make sure everything's here." 
 
 They nodded and climbed in the car. "Okay, unnie~ TaeNy's bags?"
 
 "Check~"
 
 "YoonHyun's bags?"
 
 "Check~"
 
 "SooSun's bags?" I couldn't help but to smile at how cute our names are if we combine it.
 
 "Yah! Don't smile like that! It's so creepy!"
 
 "Shut up!"
 
 "You're blushing~!" She teased.
 
 "Wahh! Unnie, stop it!" I said, hearing a few giggles in the car. 
 
 "Alright Alright~ Sorry!" She laughed. "Check~"
 
 "YulSic's bags?"
 
 "Ch-Check." I held myself back from teasing her, since I know that Sica unnie was right here. "Okay~ Let's go!" We both closed the door and climbed in the car. 
 
 (Car seating arrangement:
 
 Driver's seat: Yuri. Passenger's seat: Sica. Middle, two seats: TaeNy. Back, left, 2 seats: SooSun. Back, right, 2 seats: YoonHyun)
 
 I made myself comfortable next to Sunny and held her hand tightly. "You were blushing?" She smirked. I laughed nervously and shook my head in denial. "Wahh, you're so cute, Sooyoungie."
 
 "Yah, stop fighting there, SooSun." I blushed at the sound of our names again.
 
 Everyone looked at me and found me blushing, giggling as they turn back. I scratched my head and sank in my seat in embarrassment.
 
 "It's okay, Sooyoungie~" Sunny laughed and kissed my cheek. 
 
 "Let's go, guys~!" Tiffany said, ecstaticly then Yuri started driving. 
 
~~~
 
(Sooyoung's POV)
 
Not even an hour has past in the car, yet conversations and chats filled it instantly. YulSic up front was making small conversation, TaeNy were having a little love fight since Tiffany couldn't stop worrying, YoonHyun were just having a small chat every few minutes and I was...
 
Being teased by Sunny. 
 
"Wahh, please Bunny-ah~ Can't I eat?" I pouted as she kept the bag of chips on her left, where I can't reach unless I switch seats with her. 
 
"Later, Sooyoungie." She tapped my nose. "Le'ts eat together with everyone." I sighed and sank in my seat. 
 
"Fine..."
 
"Good~" She laughed and kissed my cheek. 
 
 
(Yuri's POV)
 
I should've thought this through...with Sica beside me, I've been swerving my eyes from the road to her ever since I started driving, which is a very bad thing to do. No focus or concentration lead to accident-
 
"Yuri-ah!" Sica alarmed me and I came back to my senses and swerved right to the other lane. "Whew..." She sighed in relief and tightened her grip on her seatbelt. "Are you okay? You don't seem very focused on driving..." She asked with worried eyes.
 
"Sorry~ I was thinking about something but I'll try to focus more." I said and really focused on the road, the that was going towards us was a wake-up call.
 
(Sica's POV)
 
I smiled as she looks so concentrated on the road. 
 
Was it my imagination or were you glancing to me from time to time?
 
That thought kept me in a good mood throughout the whole trip.
 
(Taeyeon's POV)
 
The sudden swerve of the car just made Tiffany worry more. "What was that? Did we hit traffic? We might miss lunch!" I held Tiffany's hand tighter.
 
"Everything's gonna be okay, I promise." I said with an assuring smile. She sighed.
 
"I just don't want to disappoint anyone..." She sank in her seat with a worried expression. 
 
"Especially me, right?" I grinned, she looked at me and instantly giggled, making lose the smile in wonder of why she laughed.
 
"Nice dorky smile." She laughed more and sat up straight. 
 
"C'mon~ Stop worrying please, it'll give you wrinkles." She laughed again.
 
"Fine..I'll try." She smiled.
 
(Yoona's POV)
 
"Ahaha! Hyunnie, you still listen to your Sgt. Keroro OST playlist?" I pointed at her iPod that was playing one of the songs in the playlist and started giggling, Seohyun pouted. Uwahh, that's just too cute.
 
"Unnie! Don't laugh at me like that..." She lightly slapped my arm. I laughed a bit more and finally calmed down, slapping my own thigh. 
 
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." But instead of accepting my apology, Seohyun turned to the window on her right and pouted. "Seohyun!" She raised up the volume on her iPod. "Hyunnie~" I shook her arm but I just got ignored. I sighed and just sank in my seat. 
 
The person on my left, who was in another seat, was sunked in her seat as well and we both turned to each other. "What happened to you, Sooyoung unnie?" I laughed and smiled.
 
"Sunny won't give me food...you?"
 
"Seohyun is upset with me..." We both faced the front and pouted. 
 
"What a roadtrip, ha?" She sighed, still staring at the front.
 
"Yeah." 
 
~~~
 
 After hours of being on the road, Tiffany said to slow down and enter this wooden gate. Everyone sat up properly and was eager to learn what was beyond the gate. 
 
 Everyone gasped, seeing the huge resort...We were driving up to the lobby and main building, on the right was the breathtaking view of the beach, with it's white sandy ground and the cottages we're gonna be staying in that was next to the crystal clear blue sea, and then..my eyes lit up. On the left was the open-air, roofed buffet dining area. I jumped. "Unlimited food!" 
 
 "Sooyoungie, calm down~" Sunny laughed and held my waist down, I pouted and waited 'til the car stopped. 
 
 We stopped through the driveway to the lobby. We all got down excited.
 
 "Fany-ah, your family has a great resort." Sunny complimented Tiffany as soon as we stepped down. 
 
 "Thanks." She smiled. "Wait here guys, Taeyeon and I will call a bellhop and check in as well." Then hand-in-hand, they left for the reception.
 
 "This place is great to sleep in~" Sica blurted and gave a dreamy face. 
 
 "Yah, unnie, you're still a sleepyhead." Sunny laughed and pinched Sica unnie's cheeks. 
 
 "Uwahh, Sunny please don't." She gently pushed her away. Everyone laughed. 
 
 And soon enough, the bellhop finally arrived and we started to unload the car.
 
 As I helped Sunny get our stuff from the car, everybody was alarmed by Tiffany's rambling at the reception desk with Taeyeon. "I wonder what went wrong..." Sunny said, worried.
 
"Let's see." We walked towards them and waited for the arguement to finish.
 
"Are you sure?" The reception manager nodded. Tiffany sighed. "Okay, I guess this'll do..." She faced us with only 4 room keys. "Sorry everyone but our parents could only reserve the one VIP cottage with 4 rooms. I guess everyone can just pair up with somebody in one room." 
 
"Then it's just like the dorm." Sunny pointed out. "But what about Sica unnie?"
 
"I can just room with Yuri-ah." She popped out from behind us. "Unless you mind...of course." Sica turned to Yuri. 
 
"O-Of course not..." Yuri shook her hands in mid-air as a sign of full-objection. Afterwards, they looked away, not noticing each other's foolish smiles and faint red cheeks. I held my laughter and teasing impulse.
 
"Then that's settled~" Taeyeon smiled and rubbed her hands. "Let's go see where we'll be staying~" 
 
~~~