Stalker in Love

The Target

 

“Sohee-ah.” Myungsoo yelled outside the door. He hurriedly went inside and looked for her.

 “Sohee-ah, sweetie, where are you?” he sweetly cooed.

 “Baby?” he repeated. “Aigoo, where are you, Sohee sweetie? I miss you,” he sweetly yelled trying to convince her.

Myungsoo entered her room. He brightened as he saw her face. * She’s really pretty. I’m lucky to have her.*

 “Aigoo, my baby is sleeping,” he shook his head and gently caressed her soft face.

 “Yah!” someone yanked him out the door.

 “What do you think you’re doing, Kim Myungsoo? Heesu demanded and put her hands on her hips.

“Pfft. Are jealous?” he teased.

“Hmp. She’s sleeping, douchebag! And…how come you miss her and not me?” Heesu cutely pouted.

 “Shoot. My baby wifey is so cute. I miss our daughter but I also miss my wifey.” Myungsoo winked and cupped her pretty face.

 “I miss you, my baby wifey.” Myungoo sweetly stated and pecked on her pink lips. He brought his arms on her slender waist and pulled her closer to him.

Heesu blushed and s her arms around his neck.

 “I miss you more,” she sweetly uttered. She hugged him back as she savored the moment.

 “Baby, do you want to know a secret?” Myungsoo nuzzled her neck.

 “Honey, that tickles,” she squealed.

 “I’m the one who made our destiny.” Myungsoo huskily whispered and sniffed the scent of her neck.

 “What?!” Heesu shrieked, broke the hugged and looked up at her husband.

 “Hey, calm down my wifey,” he encouraged, amused.

 “For your information, if it wasn’t because of me, we wouldn’t end up together. Hush, did you forget the day I approached you at the bar counter?” Heesu pinched her brows and lazily crossed her arms.

Myungsoo chuckled at his wife’s cuteness. “You’re really cute even when you’re mad my baby wifey,” He teased and giddily poked her side.

Heesu looked away and blew a raspberry.

Myungsoo tilted his head. “Don’t you know that I saw you first that day? And, I followed you…until you entered that bar and cried yourself out.” He chuckled while reminiscing that special day.

Heesu widened her eyes from the confession.

 “I guess, I love you at first sight,” he added as if that was the most obvious thing on the planet.

Heesu was speechless. Her eyes immediately bulged out from its socket. *So he was the one who gave that cake?*

As if he was able to read her mind, Myungsoo winked and soothingly caressed her hair. “Yes. Fortunately, I’m the gentleman who happened to order that cake for the crying lady. Sweet huh?” he asked and pecked on her nose.

Heesu huffed. *I admit, yes, sweet jerk.*

He chuckled. “Oh by the way, why were you crying back then?” Myungsoo curiously inquired.

Heesu laughed as she remembered her not-so-successful evil revenge plan back then.

 “Yah! Did you and your boyfriend break up that day? Huh? That’s why you asked for that game thing?” Myungsoo furrowed his brows in the idea.

Heesu doubled her laughter.

 “Geez,” Myungsoo hissed. “Anyways, why were you fixing your bra before you could fully enter the comfort room? What if someone saw you and make a bad move? He shook his head in disapproval. “And oh, you had a good taste. I like your bra that night. Black is my favorite color. We have the same taste” Myungsoo grinned in satisfaction.

Heesu rounded her eyes in shocked.

 “Oppa! Y-you! ert!” She shrieked and slapped his arm.

 “Ouch. It hurts, baby wifey,” he pouted.

Heesu slapped his arms even more.

 “Ow, ow. Ouch, geez. Ouch, baby! Yah!” Myungsoo used his long arms to shield his body from her deadly slapped attack.

 “You ert jerk!” Heesu shrieked and turned her back to him.

 “Told you, I followed you that day,” Myungsoo smirked and sweetly enveloped her from behind.

 “No. You stalked me. Stalker!” she pouted and laid her back on his broad chest.

 “Yes, stalker in love.”

--------------

Thank you!

Please read my other stories, comments and subscribers are love! Thank You!:)