The Meeting

The Target

 

 “BINGO!”

Heesu snapped out her fingers as soon as he saw him- her ‘target.’

 “I didn’t think that he was this easy to find.” She smirked while looking to the gorgeous man who was seating on the counter.

 “Let’s see if you can beat me, Kim Myungsoo,” Heesu enthusiastically grinned. *I guessed an hour of lamenting was enough.* “At least, I saw you. I won’t lose this bet. I promise.”

Heesu clenched her fist in determination. ‘Girl, celebrate for my incoming victory!’ she texted her bestfriend in excitement.

‘Wow. I thought you’re crying your there because you can’t find him?’ her bestfriend replied.

Heesu read the message and giggled. She clucked her tongue and began typing back.

‘Well, I guessed this is fate. Opps, don’t worry, I won’t fell for him. I’ll gain the victory. Gotta go, I’ll text you later. XOXO.’ Heesu triumphantly smiled and pressed the send button.

She took a last bite of her velvet mocha cake and gracefully stood up on her chair. She fixed her y signature black dress and applied some lip-gloss before she decided to approach her ‘target.’

 “Hey, handsome,” Heesu flirty singsong.

Myungsoo looked up to see the intruder.*Wow.* He thought in glee.

He scanned her slim figure, up and down. Sooner, a smile formed on his lips.

Heesu looked at him intently. *I admit, he’s more handsome in person.*

 “Damn, an angel had fallen in front of me. I’m so blessed…don’t worry- I have wings.” Myungsoo ily winked at her.

Heesu flashed her sweetest smile. *Damn you, Kim Myung Soo.*

 “So, what can I do for you, my lady?” Myungsoo suavely spoke and motioned her to sit beside him.

Heesu did as told. *Lady, your face!*

Myungsoo called the waiter and turned to face her. “Hard?” he predicted as he raised his fine brow.

 “Of course,” she plastered a smile. *Urgh. He is going to make me drank, isn’t he?*

 “Okay, two hard drinks,” he ordered.

A minute later, the drinks had served. “Here, sweetheart,” Myungsoo smiled and handed her the glass of alcohol.

 “Thanks.” Heesu lazily said and gulped a small amount of her drink. *Damn. I hate the taste.*

 “So, as you were saying?” he huskily whispered and sipped his vodka.

Heesu carefully leaned in and whispered in his ears. “Can we play a game? *

Myungsoo furrowed his brows in thought. Slowly, a playful smile formed on his lips.

Heesu bit her lip and pray. *Come on, say yes, jerk!*

 “Sure, babe.” He answered.

*My lady? Sweetheart? Babe? What’s next, mister player?*

She giggled and brought a finger to his smooth face. She playfully trailed his perfect features. Heesu started tracing his forehead, down to his fine brows, to his pointed nose, down to his kissable lips. She saw Myungsoo closed his eyes. *It’s working!*

 “I heard you’re a player. So, let’s play a game. I’ll be your girlfriend, you’ll be my boyfriend. If anyone of us fall inlove. Loses!” she seductively whispered to his face.

Suddenly, Myungsoo opened his eyes. He stared straightly into her eyes.

*Come on accept it. I’ll make you suffer for hurting my bestfriend. Heartbreaker, bastard!*

He arched his brow then slowly, he smirked. He held up his glass and nodded.

“Sure. I’ll make you fall for me, my angel,” he winked.

 “Let’s see.” Heesu smirked, held up her glass and clinked onto his.

--------------