Myungsoo x InfiniteRhapsodyL

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

 
 
Myungsoo x InfiniteRhapsodyL
 
Okay, first of all you guys! If you are going to compare me to my big brother, I will say that it's a big 'NO... NO...' Why? Because if you compare us you will get a huge list, so in other words we are complete different. I mean really complete different. You know that famous killer bunny aegyo? I can't nor would not do that! Or being a 'bolmae'? I am not saying that I haven't got good personality but maybe just complete opposite of him. Nor being a good cook? 'Arggghhh..'
 
'Here I am again, comparing myself to my Oppa.' I thought. Not that I don't love him in fact we share a really close bonding with each other. Maybe it's just our personality that are different? Sighed.
 
But you know what? Even though we are a TOTALLY COMPLETELY different to each other he does know everything about me secrets and stuffs. I always share my struggles to him, secrets to him pretty much everything and he always gives me advices or a shoulder to lean on.
 
Even my love life he knows about it!
 
Anyways my brother is Nam Woohyun... ... ... Yes, you didn't hear it wrong, that greasy bunny killer aegyo. I am Nam Hyunji by the way just turned 21 this year; just this May. 
 
"ARGGGH!!!" I grumbled on my desk and started slamming my book on the desk as my boredness increases. I stood up from my chair and went to my closet and changed into something casual. It was just 3:33PM and it's Saturday, what to do? Go out and stroll of course.
 
I grabbed my Polaroid and SLR camera and pack it in my bag. Oh! Of course we mustn't forget my Scrapbook were I put the photos I take and annotate it in the book, where else? Am I being to funny or I just think things differently?
 
Oh well... I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder and went out my room. "Umma, I am going out!!!" I exclaimed then left. I walk around with my SLR hanging in my neck and my Polaroid in my hand.
 
I started taking photos around the city. When suddenly my phone ringed. I pick it up and answered "Yeoboseyo?". "Babe... Can you bring us food?" Woohyun suddenly said not even greeting at least a 'hello'. "Ummm... Okay? What food?" She asked after Woohyun said everything he want he ended the call.
 
Actually none of the Infinite knew about Hyunji... Ahem... Except Dongwoo he already met her. 
 
After Woohyun made a call he smirked. It was actually his plan to make the two meet. Hyunji never took Woohyun as an advantage on meeting her super duper bias, L aka Myungsoo. She was just contented on taking pictures of him from afar. Let me tell you... Her secret? Her love life? It's all L. Yes... His bandmate.
 
Aigoo... Mischievous plans running on that man's head. Let's just wait till Hyujin bought all the food. Actually it also slipped in her mind that she haven't even met nor talk to them. Erase that... She have met them in the fansigning event but obviously she will just runaway after she get every members signature.
 
Like I told you she is completely different to our Namu. She is more to academic side than what Woohyun does.
 
While Hyujin is waiting for the waiter to deliver the food to her table she plugged her headphones to her ears and played the whole album of Infinite. What else to play when she literally only have all album tracks of Infinite in her MP3... Literally all Infinite...
 
The waiter soon came and all the takeout food was handed to Hyujin, and of course she already paid. She went to Woollim Building. It was actually her first ever time stepping into it... Well inside it...
 
She opened the see-through door and went to the reception. "Uhhh... Is Nam Woohyun available?" She asked nervously she wasn't use to talk to strangers. "Who might you be?" The lady in reception asked politely. "He... His sister Hyujin, he asked me to bring their lunch..." She answered and the lady nodded not asking more question she asked an assistant to cover her place and lead Hyujin to Infinite's dance room.
 
"Ummm... Here's the room..." The lady spoke and then knocked. "Woohyun-ssi, someone is here for you." She spoke. "Ah! Yes... Yes... Is it Hyujin?" He asked. "Ah, deh..." She smiled at him. "Just go inside, Miss." She beamed and Hyujin bowed for gratitude. "Gomawo, noona!!!" Woohyun said and invited Hyujin inside.
 
"Woah!!! What a pretty yeoja..." Sungyeol exclaimed making Hyujin go red and went to Woohyun back. "Oppa... Your food... Can I go?" She asked really nervous. "Noona, wae?" Asked Sungjong. "Hyunjinne~~~" Dongwoo called and Hyujin looked at Dongwoo and run onto him "Oppa~~~" she hugged him making the others surprised.
 
Hyujin is actually a lovable and cute girl once you knew her she'll open up to you. "Who might you be?" Sunggyu asked politely. "Ah, yeoreobun meet my little baby sister, Hyujin." Woohyun introduce Hyujin to the whole Infinite. 
 
"I thought she was hyung's girlfriend." Hoya commented and the others nodded. There's one missing... L. Where was he? Actually he was in the toilet.
 
"Oppa, Toilet eodie?" She asked Woohyun. "Just go to left and straight ahead you'll see it." He replied and Hyujin nodded she put down ll her stuffs including the Cameras and the scrapbook on the bench inside the practice room. She walk on the hallways getting greeted by other people. Soon found the toilet before entering she look around walking then boom. Bumped into someone.
 
"Joesonghamnida..." Hyujin bowed numerous times. "Kwenchana?" Asked the man whom she bumped onto. "Neh... I am sorry again..." She bowed and left not looking at whom she bumped into.
 
L went back to the practice room. Smelling the food. Oh, yeah!!! Internet never lies. He open the door finding the others eating. "Yah!!! How an you not wait for me! Who brung this foods?" He asked. "Myungsoo-yah... Ah... It was brought by Woohyun hyung's sister." Said Sungjong and he just nodded and went to them and eat.
 
"Oh!!! Look she has polaroid and SLR... Hyung can we check it?" Asked Sungyeol. Woohyun not knowing that the SLR was full of L's photo and just allowed them. It was his gift to her on her 20th birthday which was last year. Hoya went and get it and notices the scrapbook and brung it with him.
 
Woohyun was the open who open the scrapbook and found that it was full of L's picture with little messages at it. Some were picture of places where Infinite went and visit. "Woah!!! She is a SUPER FAN of our Myungsoo..." Exclaimed Sunggyu and the others laughed of course also Woohyun.
 
They open the SLR all pictures of a nicely shot pictures of Infinite and mostly L in fansigning event or concert. Like a professional photographer the pictures thaw were taken were like a professional work. Bare in mind that the Camera was containing 600+ odd nicely shots pictures.
 
"Professional..." Was everyone can say. L was really amused by the photographs. Soon the door opened revealing Hyujin. She look at Woohyun finding her camera and scrapbook and her face grew really red... "Hey, it was you whom I bumped to..." L said.
 
"Uhhh..." She can't speak. Woohyun stood up and went to her "Good job sis!!!" He smiled innocently meaning someone caught attention to her by these photographs. "Your photography skills are so great." L complimented and smile. Oh! Gosh she melted... She was really red. 
 
"Someone needs fresh air..." Dongwoo teased as he know where Woohyun was getting into. What's the point of getting your Camera to them when they already saw the content of it. "I'll go to the rooftop... Oppa..." She said and he mischievously nodded he knows someone will follow her there.
 
"Noona is so pretty..." Sungjong said out of nowhere and everyone nodded. "I'll go outside?" L excused Dongwoo and Woohyun grinning widely the Leader noticed the two and just sighed it off.
 
L followed Hyujin in the rooftop. "Hey..." He called and Hyujin turned and was startled. "Neh..." She replied. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" As cheesy as it is... L did fall for her at first sight. I didn't mention it when they bumped earlier he really wanted to her face when she spoke her heavenly voice was stuck in his ears.
 
"Eh?" She looked at him bemused and then he pecked her lips."I didn't expect this to be this fast..." Peeping Woohyun said to everyone and the others nodded. 
 
She covered her lips in surprised and he just smiled there sheepishly. "There's no way you could reject me nor lie to me... The camera speaks for itself..." He smiled.
 
She stuck her hands out "Nam Hyunjin imnida..." and L shake-hands with her "Myungsoo imnida... So can you be my girlfriend?" He asked straightforwardly. "Yes... But we should get to know more each other." She beamed and he smiled placing another kiss this time it was sweet and passionate under the sunset.
 
"Let's go Sungjonggie might see Rated thing later..." Dongwoo joked and they left laughing.
 
Author's Note
Did you like it?
I wish yes ^^
Sorry if it's not hat you've expected Y.Y We did our best...
 
Anyways GeekReader made the story ^^
 
Sorry if it was 2 weeks late but anyways thank you for taking our service and we really appreciate that you waited patiently =3
 
please if you have found a particular bad point in my story please do tell to so i can improve ^.^
 
MissingPainter