He has a girlfriend? ( Changjo and Joo )

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk

Ahra's POV

I got off from the hospital and L.Joe, Joo and Changjo went to my house to stay with me. We drove to my house and finally got there. We went inside and sat in the living room. We were watching Secret Garden, I sat next to L.Joe as Joo and Changjo sat next to each other. " Oppa, what is today's date? " I asked L.Joe all of a sudden. " Today is May 15, why? " L.Joe said and asked.

" Mhmm nothing...it's getting closer to our marriage " I said. " Yep, I can't wait " L.Joe said and leaned back on the sofa. I leaned back and saw Joo and Changjo holding hand? " Oppa, look at Joo and Changjo " I said. He looked at them and saw them holding him, he smirked and smiled. " Let's leave them alone " L.Joe said. I nodded and we got up to leave.

As we went right past them, they didn't even notice. 

Joo's POV

I saw L.Joe and Ahra got up to leave, I didn't ask them why maybe it was because they needed some time alone. I forgot that I was holding Changjo's hand, I stood up but he held my wrist and asked, " Where are you going? " " To the kitchen to get some water " I said. He nodded and let go of my wrist. I turned around and was about to walk but then I tripped.

I closed my eye waiting for the pain but then I never felt it. I felt a arm grabbing my waist instead. I opened my eye and saw Changjo's face only like 5cm away from my face.  " Be more careful next time " Changjo said whispering it to my ear. I blushed and pushed him away as I said, " I know that " Changjo laughed as I blushed even more. 

I walked to the kitchen and pour me some water and then I went back to the living room. When I got there, I didn't see Changjo. I went outside to look for him but I couldn't find him, I went to the pool and finally saw him on the phone with someone. I walked carefully making sure I wasn't making any noise and eavesdrop. " Miyeon ah, please understand, I'm busy " Changjo said.

" Is it more important than me? " I heard a girl asked. " No, of course not " Changjo said. " Then hurry up and come to my apartment " She said. * It's Changjo's girlfriend? * I wondered. I was a little bit hurt but then I ignored the pain and walked away. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa. " He has a girlfriend? " I asked.

" Aish, you knew him after she does so I have no rights " I said and shrugged it off. I sat on the sofa watching the movie but then I didn't even know what was happening, my mind was set on...Changjo.

Changjo's POV

I hunged up and walked back to the living room. I got back there and saw Joo...seemed like she was out of her thoughts. I walked to her and sat next to her but then she didn't even noticed me. " Hello? " I asked and waved my hand in front of her. She didn't blinked at all. " Joo? Hello? " I asked. " Huh? " She finally asked.

" What were you thinking about? " I asked out of curiousity. " Ah, n-nothing " She said and looked away. " Are you sure? " I asked. " Nae, I'm tired now, I'm going to sleep " Joo said and got up to leave. I nodded my head understanding but I actually don't. She went upstairs looking...sad. * Eh? Why is she sad? .... It can't be that she heard me on the phone right? * I thought.

" But even if she did, she wouldn't feel sad or anything...unless...she likes...me " I said. * Aish, Changjo! What did you just do?! You made her fall for you now * I thought angrily. " I didn't mean for this to happen...I was just playing with her...as a joke only " I thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So then as you know, Changjo has a girlfriend and he was just treating Joo as a sister but then Joo misunderstand!! And btw in the previous chapter, it seemed like Changjo liked her but he doesnt! Later on, he will! READ SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE!