The Short Review

Just because of love

She was walking along the edge of swimming pool and is busy with surveying a view. Unexpectedly, she lost her balance and fell into the water. She struggled hard and continually to not sinking deeper cause she didn’t know how to swim.

 

When she thought she was about to die, a pair of hand put around her waist, keeping her resurface, after a while, he put her on the floor and did the first aid 4 her cause she had drunk too much water and now she is unconscious.

 

He put her hand on her chest and did the push-up, he pressed his hand on it to push the water out but suddenly, he felt like electricity run through his body, her chest is so soft and filled out not like other men. He quickly realized it but began to do the first aid again.

 

After a while, she vomited so much water and her pale as a ghost face become more lively and ruddy, she is better now but she hasn’t awaken yet so he decided to do artificial respiration. He researched his mouth with her then absorbent the water out of her, blow the air into .

 

After 3 times, she gradually awoke, open her eyes and she jumped when she saw him in front of her eyes. The handsome man with a wet and messy hair is kneeling beside her, stared at her with suspicious eyes. “You are girl, right?”

 

 

 

                                                            _The Love Sick _

 

 

He press her body into the wall, put one hand on it to keep her from running away him, then he leaned his face toward her, now is closing her eyes in order not to see him with shirtless body filled with abs.

 

Then he put the other hand on her chubby-cheek and slightly caressed it. She opened her eyes in surprised when he pressed his lips against her, smirked mischievously and the next moment she felt his hot breath on her neck “I know you are girl”. She froze at that moment.

 

 

                                                            _The Player_

 

 

She opened the bathroom door, feeling pleasant from the cool water, forgetting the clothes cling to her chest. When she was about to take off her T-shirt to wear it, the door suddenly opened, revealing him and his dripping wet with sweat body. They gasped in surprised, in her eyes now is fear.

 

 

She quickly pulled her shirt down like before while he turned his head to the different way. After knowing she is done, he immediately asked, a bit anger “You are girl. Oh my god, I can’t believe in my eyes”

 

 

 

                                                            _The Helper_

 

 

She happily walks toward the tall boy, on her hand now is the bottle of water. She handed it to him and smiled when he sat down beside her.

 

 

They chit-a-chat so many things comfortably, then she curiously asked him “Have you had a girlfriend?” He chuckled and replied “Why did you want to know? Do you love me?” “She blushed “No, I’m not a gay, I am just curious” She widened her eyes, expected his answer

 

 

“I haven’t had but I had my dream girl” He ruffled her hair and come back to his practicing leaving her with a force smile, a hurting heart and a bunch of questions about that lucky girl.

 

 

 

                                                            _The Heart Stealer_

 

 

 

 

He back-hugged her from behind then sat down in front of her after putting his dish on the table. During the lunch, he picked his food with the chopstick and put it on her dish continually, smiling happily.

 

 

When they are done, he helped her put the dish on the school’s kitchen then following her around as usual. At sudden, she tripped and was about to fall on the floor but he had quicker held her by snaking his arm around her waist, embracing her.

 

 

He felt happy with that and just came back to reality when she cleared and glared deadly at him. He smiled cheekily “ Hehe. Are you okay? You are so clumsy. Be more careful next time” He patted her head and pretended to be a fool.

 

 

 

 

                                                            _The Admirer_

 

 

 

He breathed hard as sitting on the floor next to her, sweats were all over his body while she wiped her face with the towel, smiling. He and she were joking about their fight just happened a while ago. “You are so good. I’ve never thought that you could win over me” He praised her so much that give her a blushing face and redden cheeks.

 

 

 

He leaned his head on her laps, resting while she drunk her water. They sat like that for a while and he fell asleep without knowing, outside the practicing room, beside the window is a boy, standing with his jealous face.

 

 

                                                _The Teammate_

 

 

This is the short view of the main character in this fic. I didn’t write their name to make it mysterious hehe. Comment to guess who they are, if you give me a right answer, I will do a double-updated on my “Revenge” story.

 

 

And please support me, I had just complete my most important text this afternoon and quickly update 4 u so please do read, comment, subscribe and up vote. Annyeong.