In The House

A Day Off

The BtoB boys were finally having a day off after hectic schedules and constantly having to deal with so many crazy stalking fangirls on the streets. They finally had a day to relax and so they were thinking about what to do.

They were all sleeping in in the late morning until Eunkwang, who was the first to get up sprung out of bed and cheered, "LET'S HAVE A PARTAAAAAYYYYYYY!"

He dashed downstairs to the living room and played loud music on the radio and started vigorously dancing his off. The other six, who were finally awake, joined him.

The radio continued to blast out loud. They all decided to have a dance off then, just before lunch. They continued to dance and shake their arms, legs and head until they felt that they were in the mood to do things. Hyunsik was whipping his hair back and forth whilst Ilhoon was watching and laughing at the hilarious made-up dance movements created by the others, whilst Minhyuk was attempting to do a y pose.

 

After a quick lunch of Shin Ramen, Peniel announced for a pillow fight! He grabbed the nearest cushion whilst several others when back up to the bedroom and brought back several pillows!

And the pillow war began! The boys were now punching, slapping and fighting each other with the pillows whilst feathers began to fly out and spread across the room.

The chaos continued as Eunkwang poured glitter and confetti on top of Changsub's head, Sungjae and Hyunsik drenched each other with water balloons, whilst Minhyuk, Ilhoon and and Peniel were basically doing random randomness and were covering each other in makeup.

Finally, the room was a complete mess, with feathers, water, confetti, glitter and pillows here and there.

"Oh dear," laughed Eunkwang, his stomach aching from laughter, "How on earth are we going to clean up this mess?"

"We work together of course!" said Hyunsik.

 

Finally after around a hour, the house was finally spick and span.

"Alright boys, who wants kalbi?" Eunkwang asked.

"Me!" they all joined in.

They all went to a kalbijip, where they ordered lettuce, ggetip and lots and lots of kalbi. Once they were ready to eat, the seven started talking loudly and laughing whilst eating, making several watching fans amused. The ahjumma was a little pissed off, and muttered her breath, "Noisy children,", but nevertheless she was amused at both the sight of them having fun and eating well at the same time.

 

They finally went back home, dreading another day of hectic schedules again, but nonetheless excited to meet fans again as well as appear on TV shows, and plan for their next day off.

And THAT'S what happens what you are stuck with BtoB on their day off!