Chapter 4

Way For Love

 

 

Donghae gave a flower to Yoona and he congratulate her.

 

"Congratz Yoona your already graduated"

"Ne. Kamsahamnida Donghe lets go home I'm so tired and I want to eat the food that you cooked for me"

 

They already went home and they eat all the food that he prepared.

 

"Yoona-sshi I want to tell you something"

"What is that Donghae"

"Yoona I know that we just met 3 months ago but I think I like you Yoona-sshi I'm saying this because I need to back to Seoul but I promise you that I will come back for you just tell me that you love me Yoona"

"You’re telling me this cause you’re going to leave me?"

"It’s not like that"

"It’s like that Donghae you said you love me but your going to leave me!"

 

Yoona run to her room and lock her self

 

"Yoona please open the door I just want to know if you love me and I will be back Yoona"

 

But Yoona did not answer him.

 

"I will take the first flight tomorrow I love you Yoona and I'll be back I promise and I will prove you that I deserve your love Goodbye Yoona"

 

It’s already morning and Donghae decided to say Goodbye to Yoona for the last time but when he almost open the door he heard her crying so he decided to leave her and go to the airport. And when he arrived to the airport he hope that Yoona will come and told him that she also love him but he failed, Yoona did not shown up to the airport until Donghae arrived in Seoul.

 

"Hyung your here our company has a big problem we lost a lot of money and we dont know what to do"

"What are the possible solutions for this Kyuhyun?"

"The Y corporation wants to help us but in one condition"

"What is that condition?"

"You need to marry the daughter of the owner"

"Mwoh?!!"

"We don’t have any choice hyung the Y corporation is the only company who wants to help us if you did not agree to the condition the company will be bankrupt"

"But how's Yoona"

"Who's Yoona??"

"Nothing gave me some time to think about that"

"You just only have a one week to think hyung"

"Arasso"

 

Donghae call Ryeowook to know if Yoona is still in Jeju

 

Donghae: Ryeowook

Ryeowook: ne hyung

Donghae: did Yoona is still in jeju Island??

Ryeowook: mianhae hyung but I know that Yoona is already backing to her house with her parents.

Donghae: do you know where she lives??

Ryeowook: mianhae hyung but I dont know I just met her in jeju.

Donghae: okay thank you.

 

I think I need to agree to the condition. I'm sorry Yoona if I broke my promise but I will promise you that you are the only girl here in my heart I promise Yoona I promise.

 

Then Donghae decided to go to the arrange marriage eventhough his heart belongs to the girl that he met to the jeju island.

 

5 days had passed 2 more days and that is the dead line of his decision.

 

"Kyuhyun"

"Ne hyung have you decided already about to their condition? 2 more days left hyung"

"Ne I decided to go to the arrange marriage to save our company"

"Okay hyung I will tell to the owner of the Y Corporation"

 

I'm really sorry Yoona but I need to save our company hope you understand that Yoona I really sorry please forgive me. Donghae is crying all night long his drunk he can’t still forget the girl who make his heart beat faster than it used to be the girl that he love the most and the most important person in his life but he need to sacrifice his own happiness for his company.