Chapter 3

Way For Love

 

 

Its already 3 months since Donghae is staying in Yoona's house his feeling for her is also develop he did not expect to love a weird girl like Yoona but he also admit that she is beautiful.

 

"Yah Yoona I'm staying here for three months but you did not call me oppa"

"I will not call you oppa unless you’re my boyfriend Donghae"

"So can you be my girlfriend?"

"The rain outside is so heavy Donghae. Oh... Did you say something?"

"Nothing I did not say anything"

 

And then their house filled of darkness

 

"Yah why we dont have any light?! I'm scared when the place is so dark"

"You’re such a kid because of the heavy rain maybe they turn off the energy source"

"Hmmm... can I sleep with you I'm really scared. Call me a kid or something but I'm afraid of darkness"

"Okay but dont touch me okay"

"Okay"

 

They sleep together in her room but suddenly there is a loud thunder that cause Yoona to hug him

 

"You said that there is no touching why are you hugging me??"

"Please let me hug you I'm afraid of thunder"

"Okay you can hug me so you can sleep paecefully"

"Kamsahamnida Donghae"

 

They sleep like that for that night. It’s already 7:30 in the morning when Yoona wake up but Donghae is not on her side so she takes a look for him in the kitchen.

 

"Oh Yoona you’re awake"

"You prepare this??"

"Ne. I cooked our breakfast"

"You know how to cook??"

"Ne"

"Why you did not tell me this before??"

"Sorry you didn't ask me"

 

Suddenly Donghae's phone rang

 

"Wait a second I need to answer this. Yeoboseyo Kyuhyun"

"Hyung sorry to interrupt your vacation but you need to go back here in Seoul our company is not in a good condition"

"What??"

"I will tell you everything just take the first flight tomorrow arasso. And you will receive the letter just read it okay."

"Ara"

 

"Who's that Donghae??"

"Nothing important. Wait today is your graduation day right??

"Ne. So..."

"Let’s celebrate just only the two of us okay. I'll go to your school I want to watch your graduation."

"Okay. I need to go I need to prepare for my graduation see yah."

 

This is it Donghae you need to confess to her before you go back to seoul.

 

It’s already lunch break when Donghae receive his letter.

 

"Aish!! Why this things happen to me! I finally found my happiness and then these things happen. Aish!!"