Meeting Sehun

The brother's maid

You were struck in a moment of shock when you saw him. 

Sehun had grown to be a fine young man... more than that, actually. 
He was very good looking, resembling more like a girl, and he was skinny, with medium length hair. 
He was fairly tall for his age, amd had a soft and nice smile on his face. 
"S-Sehun shhi… sorry for being in your room and touching your things… I didn't mean any harm and-" you started rambling when Sehun cut you off with a laugh. 
"It's fine, noona. I'm pretty sure that my mother had instructed you to clean my room, so carry on. Tell me when you're done, okay?" he smiled. 
You gaped at him. 
You were guessing he was raised well while he was young and "sibling-less", judging by how much respect he had for an elder. 
In shock, you kept on arranging his things so that they would be organized and easy to spot. 
While Sehun was exiting his room, he started thinking quite a bit, "Why does that maid seem so familiar…?"
 
When you were done cleaning his room, you went to find your brother. 
"Sehun sshi, I am done cleaning your room." you bowed. 
"Ah, already? I have a question for you. Are you experienced in being a maid? Do you have good memory?" he asked. You nodded for both questions. "Okay. Since, I'm guessing, you'll be here every day, I'll be asking you where things are in my room if I can't find them." 
You nodded once more, then went to do your next and last chore, making dinner for 12 boys. 
You were quite shocked to find out that you had to make dinner for 12 boys, but you went to the kitchen anyways. 
You were shocked, however, at how large it was. 
It was nearly the size of about five rooms back at the orphanage! With all these tools and whatnot, you were pretty confident in making the food. 
You quickly got to work, and soon you could hear the door bell ring once, twice, three times. You then heard Sehun rushing down the stairs, tripping and falling then opening the door. There there were loud voices conversing, laughing and shouting. 
"Mm! What's that glorious smell?????" a voice called out. 
"Oh, that's probably a maid cooking. I think it's the new maid." Sehun said. 
"Yeah, probably a new maid. The old maids' cooking never smelt THIS delicious before, no offence!" another voice laughed. 
"Can we go see! Pleasepleasepleaaaase" a voice whined and you laughed. 
"Sure!" Sehun said, and you realised that they were now coming towards the kitchen, closer to you. 
You started panicking a bit, making yourself more presentable. 
Soon, the door opened. 
"Noona! Here are my friends!" Sehun said and you turned around, then gasped. 
"Oh! Se- I mean Heesun!" Xiumin gaped at you, wide-eyed. 
What you didn't know, though, was that there was another male in the room gaping at you. 
"Do you guys know each other?" Sehun asked. 
"Huh? Oh! Se- I mean Kim Heesun used to work for my family and is my wife!" Xiumin smiled. 
"EHHHH???? How come you didn't tell us hyung!!" everyone started whining exept for one man. 
"Oh! The soup!" you cried, remembering the feast you were preparing. 
Everyone stopped squabbling and stared at you pouring so go gi mook gook into separate plates. 
"Dinner's ready!" you smiled. 
The boys lined up in front of you and you handed each one of them a huge portion on soup. 
Then, when you were going to hand a bowl of soup to the last guy, he grabbed your wrist. 
"Can I talk to you outside for a second?" he cocked his head to the door. 
You nodded, and followed him outside. 
"Luhan you better not be doing anything to my wife!" Xiumin hollered and Luhan just shouted back an "okay". 
"What would you like to talk to me about, Luhan sshi?" you asked him. 
"Do you not recognise me?" he asked seriously. 
You could only shake your head, thinking that this was your firt time seeing him. 
"Very well then. Then could you explain to me? Did you lie to me, or are you lying to the entire Oh family, and many more people? What is your purpose for that? IS YOUR NAME OH SE EUN OR KIM HEESUN?" Luhan burst. 
And you, you could only stare at him in shock. 
 
 
 
 
 
HAIIII 
OMG GUYS 
EXO'S COMEBACK IS SOON 
OMG HYEPRVENTING
11 O CLOCK EST 
EXO'S TRAILER 
AHHH 
Wait a minute. 
Let me just whisper a secret into your ear. 
Come closer. 
/whispers/ 
BENBEN.