VENDARA 1

CAN'T WE START OVER AGAIN (LOCKED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Why am I like this? This is what I want,  she is not bothering me  anymore . She is happy with Hyung Se7en her new boyfriend. I can see that he is happy with her.  But why am I feeling the pain of seeing her happy with someone else. Why is it I wanted to   hit Hyung se7en for kissing her on her lips. He has the right to do that now that he is her boyfriend.  Aisshhht! Sandara Park !

 

I clenched my fist as if doing this can release the emotion  that I’m feeling  right now .

 

“ Oh they are really cute together. I think they are destined for each other” I heard Bom noona said in a loud voice as if she wants me to hear it .

 

I just look at Bom  and didn’t say anything but in my head I don’t believe in what she said .

 

Destined for each other? I don’t believe in Destiny , whatever happen to your life is your decision .  Your happiness is a choice , nobody is destined to be happy unless she/he chose to be happy.  What’s the use of meeting someone who is destined for you if you will choose to ignore him or her . The decision is always yours.

“ Hyung , go get some  food  now” Seungri said to me. When I look at his plate it is already full.

 

“ Are you sure you can eat all of it?” I asked him

 

“ Of course hyung , I  think I ‘ll have a second serving later” he grinned

 

I shook my head in disbelief and put some food on my plate . I don’t feel like eating , I don’t have the appetite to eat  maybe because of the jetlag. But I have no choice but to eat , I don’t want them to see that I’m affected seeing her happy with hyung se7en.

 

After getting our food we joined them in  their table .

 

End of Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Se7en is teasing Dara when they came back after their food.

 

“ Ahh , no I didn’t…” she said pouting her lips with her boyfriend.

 

“ Yes , you did . I heard you snore  when you are sleeping in the  practice room due to too much exhaustion. “ he said   while holding her chin.

 

“ No , I don’t believe you “ still denying that she snores when she sleeps.

 

“ Yes  you do, but don’t worry I  still love no matter how loud you  snores when you sleep. I love everything about you  even your flaws  for me is your charm” he said  and kiss  the tip of her nose and then her lips.

 

She smiled and  said “ You can’t resist me, because I’m too lovable” she said and cutely pout  at him

 

Se7en can’t help but kiss those lips again “ You better stop pouting like that or they will think that I’m a ert because I can’t resist but kiss those red pouting lips “  he said in a serious voice..

 

Dara laughed at him  and embrace her handsome boyfriend. “ Sorry  honey, I promised not  to do that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter