The Present

Demon Hunter

"Yah! Sica wake up already!"

"Waeyo? It's a Sunday let me sleep in.", the sleeping princess croaked

"Come on we're highschoolerss let enjoy our youth by going to the skate park", the blonde exclaimed jumping up and down with her deck in hand.

"Hyoyeon, why so early in the mornin."' the ice princess said shooting her famous glare

"Its 3 'oclock! Hurry up and get ready. You don't have to skate just drive there. Please~", hyoyeon pleaded

"Arraso. I need some fresh air any ways. You go downstairs first. I'll be down in 10 minutes."

"Ne"

After Jessica finished getting ready she went down stairs, where she saw the eager blonde waiting for her. She was wearing simple white short shorts and a black tank with some sandals. She went to the kitchen to grab an apple and her red convertible Porsche keys. She got the Porsche for her 16th birthday. Since her family owns the Jung company, so she is kinda rich.

"Alright, lets go"

"Yay"

Sunny's POV

I'm finally back in Korea. Everything feels so nonchalant, but i still can't remember anything in the past. I moved back, because both my parents died while I was training with my master in the mountains. Ofcoarse i was sad they died, but I'm glad I was able to come back to the place I grew in. Maybe I'll be able to remember what happened to me when I was little. I'll be living with my uncle until I graduate from high school. He is a nice man, but he is always working.

It was so boring at home so i decide to go to the skate park my uncle told me about. I loved skating, its so awesome seeing the board flip under you while doing a kickflip or any aireal trick. I went to the garage to my precious motorbike, I call her "Pureum"( Haha, IY refrence). I strapped on my helmet and slung my backpack, that was carrying my board, around my shoulders. Then I started the motorcycle, hearing the engine roaring got my adrenaline pumping. I sped down the road, but still respecting the traffic rules, until I reached the park. There were alot of kid there, so that kinda , but I still wanted to skate. I got of my bike, put my helmet down and headed toward the entrance.

Nobody's POV

"Finally we are here!", Hyoyeon screamed. She ran towards the half pipe and started to skate. 

"Hyoyeon I'll be over here, so be careful!" Jessica scream trying to get the attention of the skater."Whatever",the skater screamed back

"Hey Jessica over here!" A orange headed girl waved to her.

"Oh hey Hyuna. Whats up"

" OH nothing just watching guys skating. Wanna join", the she smiled 

" Alright theres nothing better to do."

VRROOOOMM

A green motorcycle came and parked in front of the skate park. People were suprised and awed from the sudden visit of the cool and mysterious new comer

"Who is that?" Jessica wonder. Hyuna shrugged her while still keeping her eyes on the person

"Wow, look at that motorbike!", said one of the skaters.

"He must be rich or something"

" I wonder who he is. He look soo cool.", some of the girls said.

Everybody watched the blonde as she  made her ways to the entrance. Because of the clothes she was wore she was mistaken as guy. She wore baggy jeans with a plain red v-neck, covered by a black leather jacket and some red and black Jordan. Complimented with a some black aviators. She walked in the entrance and placed her bag down, taking out her beat board. She rolled down the halfpipe like nothin and started to gracefully do tricks on the railings.

"Dude, that was sick", said one of the skaters

"Yeah it was. Are you from around here? I never saw you before", said a taller skater

"Thanks, I just moved here. My name is Lee Sunkyu", the blonde introduced.

"Cool mind if we hang out. My name is Taecyeon"

"I'm Minho and he's Taemin"

"Yeah, let's play SKATE. If you're up to the challenge." Sunkyu said confidently

"Sure, noone has beatin me eva" Taecyeon fired back

"Alright i'll go first" Sunkyu announced,"Kickflip on the rail with darkside grind"

"Woah starting off with a difficult one" Taemin said

Sunkyu pulled off the trick easily that Taemin and Minho had there mouth wide open.

"Your turn!" Sunkyu shouted from the bottom of the stairway.

30 Minutes Later

Taemin and Minho had already drop out, leaving Sunkyu tied with Teacyeon on one letter to win. Taecyeon executed his trick of the bowl, but know that Sunkyu will beat him cause of how easy it was(It was an Ollie off the side of the bowl). As Sunkyu was sped towards the edge a girl was standng still infront of the area, just staring at her. She had to jump over her since she did't move out the way. Sunkyu successfully jump over her, but landed on a near by trashcan falling and last the game of SKATE.
 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
I was walking to the concession stand to by a drink, when i saw Taecyeon jumping out of the bowl. He must be playing SKATE with someone since there were a lot of people standing and clapping. I wonder who he skating against, that took so long to finish the game. It usually go on for about 10 minutes. I saw the  guy who he was skating against and he was kinda short for a guy. She watched as the short blonde sped towards the side and caught a glimpse at the ring on his finger. She starred at it and remember something from her past.
 
Flashback
 
"Come on Hyoyeon. I want to show you something!" the big brunette said on top of the hill.
 
"I'm coming wait!" Hyoyeon said,"What is it already? We're suppose to go to your house"
 
"Here," the girl said while giving the blonde a ring,"It's a thank you present for being my friend and taking me home everyday. Look , I got the same one"
 
The blonde stared at the golden ring with thank you engrave on it and started to cry, since noone had ever given a present to her.
 
"You don't like it. If you don't I'll return it." the brunette carried on, but was stopped by the blonde hugging her.
 
"No, I like it alot. Thank you, Sunny"
 
Flashback end
 
"Watch out!"I snap back to reality when I heard Jessica dolphin scream. Next thing I realized the short skater was flying above me landing near the trashbin and falling against the wall.He was upside down with his back on the wall. I ran towards him to see if he was alright. 
 
"That ring. Could it be?" I thought about my friend from the past. As I walk towards the blonde I notice his shirt was falling reveling his six-pack abs. "Wow" was all i could think about. I could feel the warmness of my face when i blushed at the sight of his define abs. I saw him got up and dust his jeans off and rubbing his head.
 
"Are you all right?" I said worried
 
"Yeah I'm fine, but just one question," he said with his cute eye-smile." Why were you just standing there? Did you not see me?"
 
"I..I was just..." I was cut off by Taecyeon and his friends 
 
"Woah are you alright man" Minho asked 
 
"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" he answered back
 
"Yah! What were you doing! Are you hurt?" Jessica yelled at me.
 
"Yeah I'm fine. Just daydreaming." I said ," but do you see that guy with the blonde hair"
 
"Yeah, wait do you like him." Jessica said while smirking.
 
"No!" I said a little to quick that Jessica raise her eyebrow. " Just look at his right hand. Do you see that ring? Doesn't it look familier?"
 
Jessica looked at the ring for a while and looked at me with concern." You don't think..."
 
I cut her off before she starts to assume things without knowing for sure. " No i don't think so. Anybody could have that ring." I tried reasoning out the possibilities.
 
"You're right." Jessica agreed with me, but she still stared at the blonde 
 
" And beside back then Sunny was really big and a girl. This 'guy' has some nice abs" I said to her, but she turned around in suprise.
 
"Isn't that a girl? Can't you tell?" Jessica asked
 
"What how do you know 'he' kinda look like a really hot guy."
 
" So you do like the blonde."
 
" No I'm just saying, but how do you know" I tried changing the subject.
 
" Look at . No Adam's apple and if you look closely you can see her chest"
 
I looked for a while and facepalmed myself mentally. "Ohhhh"
 
"Pfft, Wow you thought she was a guy"
 
"Shut up! So did all the other girls. Its not my fault that she look so much like a guy."
 
"Wait! Does she really have nice abs?"
 
"Yeah, a six-pack"
 
"Whatever, you're lying"
 
" I'm telling the truth. If you want to see them ask her yourself." 
 
I saw her blush, " maybe the next time I see her. Which I doubt." We left the park and headed home
 
Sunny's POV
 
After I exchange emails with Taecyeon, Minho, and Taemin I left the park and went home. It was getting late and I had school tomorrow. I went to bed after I brushed my teeth and started to drift off into dreamland.
 
At night
 
Nobody's POV
 
It was 3 a.m. and no one was out. A quiet street remained with only the moon to light the dark night. I dark figure lurked around the streets looking for its next prey.
 
"Power. I need more Power." the monster screamed," What's this I smell? A hunter? Perfect, come out hunter, so i could get more power."
 
A person, with hair as white as snow and eyes that are blues as the sky, appeared from the shadows. The mysterious person was wearing a long black trench coat with cut of sleeves and white leather shirt and shorts. There we strange markings all over the person's left arm. This person unsheathed the pure black katana that was strapped on his back and started walking toward the enormous creature.
 
"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have to exterminate you now." The hunter said
 
"What exterminate me. HAHA, that's funny. What is a puny hunter going to do with me."
 
The hunter looked at the monster and smirked, "Wow, talking alot of crap considering you being only a level E demon. You don't have much power that's why you keep hunting for some. You don't have any other knowledge accept to get more power. "
 
"Why you.. I'm going to eat you right up and take all of your power!!"
 
The monster ran towards the hunter, that looked at him a smiled. The hunter gripped her katana and yelled, "Unleash" Blue lights started to trace the black marking on her left arm until blue flames ignited the pure black katana. With one graceful slash the once terrifying, gigantic demon was cut in half. His body disintegrated, leaving behind a tainted black soul. She grabbed the floating soul and put it near her lips and wispered " For once a tainted soul, leave now as I, one of the spirit world's knight, cleanse thee"  With that the black round object turned white and disappeared to the sky.

 


So here is my next chapter. =) This chapter kinda introduce why the title is named "Demon Hunter" and some hyosun and sunsica. Thanks for all of your comments and subscriptions<3 I hope this is a good chapter. Sorry if not I had writing and reading EOC all week, so my brain is kinda tired from all the writing.=) I'll be updating chapters every Sunday(If i can) or earlier.