The Past

Demon Hunter

 

"Hey Fatty, What are you doing?", the leader of a group of kids asked.

"N..Nothing", the obessed girl said trying to get away from the teasing kids

"Well then don't  get in my way!" the gang leader spitted

"I..I'm sorry",she said barely audible, but enough for the bully to hear.

"You disgust me. Get her out of my sight.",the leader said as she waved her hands, signaling her followers.

The kids drag her to the back of the play ground and started to beat her. Unable to defend herslf she layed there taking all the kicks and punches. She was giving up hope until she heard a person yell.

"YAH! Leave Sunny alone!"

Sunny turned around to see who her savior is. 'Is that Taeyeon and the others' Sunny stood there and watch as these 8 goddeses try helping her.

"Yeah and what are a bunch of girls going to do about it", said one of the bullies

"We're going to beat you guys up!", Taeyeon said as she ran towards the bullies.

The other girls followed in on the attack puching and kicking until all the bullies were running back in fear. Sunny couldn't believe her eyes that someone was actually helping her. They walk towards the bruised up girl and begin helping her up.

"Hey are you ok?",asked the maknae

"Yes, Thank you for helping me", Sunny said as she flashed one of her eyesmile.

"Woah, daebak. This kid is smile after she got beat up",said the blonde

"I'm just thankful that you guys helped me",Sunny replied.

RRRIIIINNNGGG

Sunny's POV

'Why am i dreaming about that?'

"Yah, Sunny stop sleeping already and lets grab something to eat." yelled the shikshin.

The thought of food got me excited "Yay lets go!" 

It was just a usual day, me and  Sooyoung having a food eating contest (I win of coarse) and the others laughing at how silly we were. Its been exactly  2 years since we've been together and i still remember that day when my bestest friends save me. I am really gratefully for all of these girls

"Hey Sunny what do you want to do for our anniversary", said Tiffany " I have a feeling that this one is going to be special"

" I don't know yet, but lets make a promise alright."

We all gather around the school table with our hands in the middle 

"Lets promise to be together forever", I said

"We promise!" We all said in unison

RRRRIIIINNNGGG

Class has started and every thing was just normal. I pay attention to the board while the teacher wrote down stuff. Then I started to hear whispers, but  it didn't sound like it was from my fellow classmate, it didn't seem important so i brushed it off. The whispers kept getting louder and louder i started to panick. My head started to hurt, the pounding kept getting worse and worse that I can't suppress it any longer. I let out a scream causing everyone to stare at me. My vision started to fade and the last thing I saw were the 8 goddesses.

Nobody's POV

The class was in chaos as they witness one of there classmate pass out after screaming to the top of her lungs. 8 girls in paticular started to breakdown in tears as they watch as their energy pill lay on the floor in a lifeless state. After a few minutes paremedics came rushing in the classroom taking the passed out girl to the hospital. Class begin after the girl was taken away and the 8 girls went on with class the rest of the day, but wasn't able to concentrate since one of their friend was taken away by paremedics. They all went to the hospital to visit Sunny, but wasn't able to see her since her family didn't want anyone near her. They kept saying that they are Sunny's friend, but the bodygaurds didn't care. Why aren't they letting them see her? Is something wrong?

Its been a week and the principal announced that Sunny was released from the hospital yesterday. Everybody was happy that she was alright, but something is wrong.

"Why isn't Sunny at school?", the ice princess asked

The principle let out a sigh and told the 8 girls to follow him to his office. They arrived at the princible's office and sat down on the chair provided. The principle went on to explain why Sunny isn't at school.

"I'm sorry to tell you girls this,but right after she was release her father came here a gave me a resignation form. Sunny won't be attending this school anymore, because she move to the U.S."

Gasp and cries escaped from the girls mouth. Why is this happening? What is the reason she left without saying goodbye? These are the questions they keep on wondering ever since their friend left.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I'm sorry this is a short chapter and its not very good, but its just a chapter to introduce the story. I might upload the next chapter next week so please keep on reading my crap. haha JK if you want to atlest. =)