I'm going to die?!

Love Disease

It was a fresh morning for a patient to walk around the hospital. Kim Hyun Joong was very sick a few days ago, so he was hospitalized for a few days now for further treatment. He is famous in the hospital, VERY famous. Even the nurses feels nevous and excited to check him. Everyday he gets fresh fruits from the 'hospital fans'. 

"Why is it sooo boring today?? Why didn't I get any fruits??" HyunJoong said to himself.

He felt miserable. He is sick of the hospital's lame uniform. He is bored of the needle on his hand. He took the puzzleword book and tried to solve it. He only solved half of the puzzles and he gave up. 

He was just toooo bored. He didn't know what to do. Plus the nurse told him to just stay in the room cause soon there will be a doctor to go check him up. He wondered around his room, playing his mobile phones, trying everything that would cheer him up. But, it doesn't worked at all.

 

Hyun Joong's POV:

Aaahh~ I stretched my self and decided to go around the hospital for a walk, just for a while will be. before i get out of this room, I have to look at the mirror first. You know,, I have to look handsome.. 

End of POV

He opens his door slowly and took a peek. Left and right, line clear. So he went out and walked coolly. He winked to the female patients and they melted. He smirked *I knew this will worked* he thought to himself. He goes to the cafeteria and bought milo. He drinks it while looking the hospital's information board. 

"OMO!! I have to go to the toilet. Where's the toilet?" he looked left and right trying to find the public toilet since his room is in the 3rd floor.

He saw a toilet sign and pointed, "There it is!! FINALLY!!" he went to the toilet and (you know what he's doing right.)

He goes out from the toilet and let out a heavy relieves. He washed his hand, and not to forget, adjust his hair. He even winked to himself.

He looked at his watch, "OMO!! I've been out from the room for 20 minutes already?! They must be looking for me." his eyes popped out.

But as he runs, he was stopped when he heard his favourite doctor and a nurse talking and starts eavesdropping.

"Doctor, this patient is very sick. He's been in the hospital for a few days now. Should we tell him that he's not gonna live for a long time anymore??"

"Okay. Let me tell him. Which room??"

"3rd level, room 30-"

HyunJoong faced backwards and gasped. "That's my room!! Is it me?? Am I gonna die soon??" he control his voice.

He backhugged Doctor Jessica and she was shocked. 

"Doctor!! Am I gonna die soon?!?! Very soon?!?! please treat me until I am helthy!! please!! I didn't get the chance to confess my love to you doctor!" HyunJoong said worried.

Both Doctor Jessica and the nurse was shocked. Jessica let go his hand.

"HyunJoong-ssi, it's not you. It's patient in room 309, you're in room 308." the nurse said and giggled.

HyunJoong's face turned as red as a tomato. "Jinjja?? It's not me??"

Doctor Jessica smiled and nodded. "Ofcourse it's not you. You are going to be discharged today. anyway, do you really...urmm.. love me??" Doctor Jessica asked shyly.

HyunJoong smiled and said, "Y-Ye-Yess" HyunJoong looked down.

"Urmm.. I like you too" by that response, Hyunjoong looked Jessica and smile brightly.

"Jinjja??"

Jessica just nod slightly.

HyunJoong jump in excitement. All the people are watching him weirdly. jessica keep on asking him to stop. 

"You said I'll be discharged today right?" HyunJoong suddenly asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Jessica was curious.

"Help me pack my things and let's meet my parents." 

Before Jessica could say anything, she was dragged by HyunJoong to his room.

Jessica stopped and let off his hand, "But why?? Why do you love me??"

HyunJoong looked back and answers, "Because the first time you checked me, I thought that you will save my life. You're my superhero, no, superdoctor. You're beautiful, day by day, I watched how you treat the sick children, I was impressed."

Jessica was touched and suddenly their lips touched each other. All the female patients who saw it was ver, very jealous.