Meeting

Beautiful in my eyes

Myungsoo/L

"Wait! Your highness please slow down!"

I turn to see my best friend Byunghun, or as he likes to be called L.Joe running towards me.

"What do you want L.Joe. And what did I tell you about calling me that in public or ever to be a matter of fact?"

"Sorry your high- i mean L. I was just tying to figure out why you walked out on your father talking to you?"

"You want to know why I ran out? I ran out because I was tired of listening to him. I'm tired of him always telling me what to do. I have become everything that he wanted me to be. I even mad my own company and I'm now richer than he is. I've been loyal to him, but i will not marry that women that he is trying to make me marry!"

"L, trust me I know how you feel. You remember how it was for me a few years back?"

I nodded my head. I remember how L.Joes father was trying to get him to marry a girl for a business arrangement. It was so hard for him. He already had a boyfriend named Chunji who he was so in love with. But no one, other than me knew about their relationship. Mainly because he didn't want to tell anyone in fear that he would have to leave Chunji. But some how he managed to tell his father and he was okay with it. After Chunji graduated from high school they got married and L.Joe started his own business. They are so good for each other.

"Yeah I do."

"So, try to find someone that you love. Then maybe your father might let you marry them instead."

"But L.Joe you do realize that I am gay. What if my father doesn't agree with that?"

"Well he seems okay with that fact that I am gay."

"That's probably because you are not his son."

"Well maybe, but you can at least try L."

"Okay I will try to find some one, but right now could you please leave me alone. I think I'm going to go to the park to clear my head."

"Okay L, I'll see you later."

"Aright, bye."

"Bye."

With that I waved good-bye to L.Joe and made my way to the park.

......................................................................................................................................

 

The park wasn't very crowded when I got there. I guess because a lot of children were still in school. But there was a lot of older people there and mothers with their babies.

I didn't really know what to do there. I just walked around hoping that i could find an answer to this problem I was dealing with. I mean how in the hell could my father think of doing something like this to me. I know he try's to do things for me that he thinks is best but something like this is just ridiculous. It just-

"Oww!"

I heard someone say. Maybe because of the fact that I just tripped over them, and am no face first in the  ground.. I really should have watched where i was going. I turn around to apologize, but when i trying to apologize the words would not come out of my mouth. I guess I was stunned at how beautiful this person was. Their skin was a creamy white, pink lips, gorgeous eyes,and soft brown hair that barely passed their eyebrows. This person was absolutely stunning!

"Umm.. You know that it is kinda rude to stare."

I broke out of my little trans by hearing the person talk. Their voice was soft and calming.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just that you are really pretty."

The person giggled.

"You know not many boys like hearing another boy call them pretty."

This is a boy!

"You are a boy?"

"Haha yea I am. Why? Did you think that i was a girl?"

"No No. It's just that I wasn't sure what you were. It's just amazing to hear. Not many boys are as stunning as you?"

He blushed when I said that. He is really cute.

"Well thank you. No one has ever said that to me. By the way my name is Sungjong. What's yours?"

"Umm.. I'm L. Well my name is Myungsoo, but I like to go by L. But you can call me whatever you want."

"Well I think that I will just call you L, since that is what you like to go by."

"Okay that's good. Oh, and I'm sorry for falling on you."

"Oh that is okay. I really don't think that I should have been laying in the middle of the grass in the first place."

"What are you talking about? A lot of people are laying in the grass around us. It's really my fault because I should have watched where I was going and stayed on the walking path."

"Okay let's just say that it was both of our fault so that we don't have to argue about is?"

"That sounds good. So, what brings you to the park?"

"I just wanted to get outside for a few hours. I've been having a bad day, so i just needed to get some fresh air. Plus i love the park so it was just perfect to come here. What about you?"

"Ah, same as you. I've been having a bad day. I've been told some news that i really do not want, and it just ruined my whole day."

"Oh what type of news? If you don't mind me asking."

I really didn't mind him asking. At this moment I need someone other than L.Joe to talk too.

"Well I'm going to be getting married soon."

"Well isn't that good news?"

"Not when you don't even know the girl and your father set you up."

"Oh, that's bad. I would be mad if my father did that. Plus I'm gay so that would cause a big problem."

"Same as me."

"What? Being gay?"

"Yeah."

"well why don't you just tell your dad that you're gay?"

"Because I don't know how he will react to the news. He seems okay with the fact that my best friend is gay and married to a guy, but I don't know if he would be okay with the fact of knowing that his own son is gay too. Knowing my father he would make me marry that girl the day after I tell him that I am gay."

"Well that is sad to hear."

"How did you parents react to hearing that you were gay?"

"Well my mother was excepting. It's only me and my mother, my father died when I was really young."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. My mother died when I was very young."

"Well that is also sad to here."

"Yeah it is."

"Well L, it was nice talking to you but I have to get home. My mother will be getting off from work soon, and I like to be home before her."

"Oh Okay."

I got up and helped him off of the ground.

"Umm... Would you like me to walk you home?"

He smiled at me.

"No, it okay. I don't live very far from here."

"Oh okay. Hey, could I have you phone number? If it's okay with you I would like to hang out sometime soon."

"Sure."

I gave him my cell phone so that he could add his number too it. I looked at the number.

"It's my house number if you are wondering. I don't have a cell phone, so that is the only number that you can reach me at."

"No, it's okay. As l only as I've I got a number to reach you at, I'm good."

He giggled. Man, I'm really falling in love with that laugh. Maybe even him.

"Well okay. Talk to you soon,L."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

He waved to me and started walking towards the exit. I watched him for a few minutes before deciding that it would be a good time for me to start heading home too.

......................................................................................................................................

"L.Joe I think I'm in love."

He looked at me with a confused expression.

"With who?"

I sat down on my bed.

"This boy I met at the park."

He then came to sit next to me with this big smile on his face.

"That's great L. What is he like?"

"He's absolutely beautiful, and his voice is so amazing. It's soft and calming. And he has the best laugh in the world. It was also cute how he got's this little blush on his face when I told him that he was stunning. Did I tell you about how beautiful he is? He has creamy white skin, pink lips, gorgeous eyes, and soft brown hair. Man you should have saw him!"

"Haha! Okay man calm down. Wow L! I think that you might actually be in love with him. You have never talked about anyone like this before."

"I know. It's just something about him. I liked how I felt when I was around him and I want to know more about him."

"Well that's good man! But, are you going to tell your dad about the whole you being gay thing?"

"Uhh I don't know."

"Well you should tell him soon, because if you are in love with this boy it might become hard to keep this a secret after a while."

"I know L.Joe. I know. It's just don't know how to tell him, and how will the people of Seoul feel about their soon-to-be King being gay?"

"I don't know L, but don't you think that it will be a bigger problem if the find out after you marry that girl and become the King?"

"First of all I am not marrying that girl."

"That's what you say now. You might not have a choice if you don't think fast."

I looked down because I knew everything he was saying was true.

"Look L,"

He touched my shoulder and I looked up at him.

"Just stop and think about what could happen before you get closer to this boy. Even though I don't know him, I really don't want him to get hurt in the long run by you."

"I know. I don't want to hurt him either."

"Good. Well i have to go. I'll talk to you later L."

"Okay. I'll see you later L.Joe."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

He walked out of my room. I just laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. What am I going to do about this whole situation?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone!

I hope you like this chapter.

And please comment,

I really love comments.

They help me know my readers opinion on my story.

I'll be writing another chapter soon!

Love,

Lokai-tan

 

p.s sorry if there are some mistakes my hand is a little messed up