Part 2

I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND

The Next Day

Xiao Yu:(he ring the doorbell)

Maid: Sorry Mr. Xiao Yu Ms. Meimei needs rest she can't come to school.

Xiao Yu: uh- okay. ( He said dissappointed)

Xiao Yu is very worried .As for what he saw yesterday. He saw meimei crying.Mei is very sad

And Xiao Yu thought: Could It be she loved someone and she was rejected.

But that thought of him of that is the one that he can't admit. because if He admit it.. He will be hurt..

For him Mei Mei is already part of his family. For him Mei Mei is important..

At the class Xiao Yu is still thinking what happened to MeiMei.

 

At Mei Mei's house

Mei Mei is still thinking.

What does Xiao Yu and Xiao Xun talked about?

BOTH OF them are famous && intelligent.

They're a good match according to Mei Mei..

For Mei Mei she is total opposite of them... She has no match to Xiao Xun..That what she thought.

As she keep thinking of it.. The tears are like stream flowing at her eyes.

And She thinks:What was I to Xiao Yu?Could It Be I'm just her sister && Bestfriend&& nothing more?"

AlWAYS

XIAO YU XIAO YU XIAO YU is at her mind..  After an hour.

Maid:Ms. MeiMei Could I let Mr. Xiao Yu come in.

MeiMei: Just tell him I don't want visitors now.

And so the maid.Go to Xiao Yu

Xiao Yu: What?(with a face of worrisome)

Maid: I'm sorry Mr.Xiao Yu.Ms.MeiMei Don't like visitors for now.

Xiao Yu is very worried.

He thinks:What is the problem of Mei Mei? I'm worried about her.She doesn' answer my calls,texts and emails.I'm so worried about her. Could at least she tell me the problem.What's going on?Does she forgot that I'm her bestfriend.

Mei Mei was absent already for 3 weeks.

Xiao Yu is very worried.Everyday Xiao Yu comes to their house early in the morning& after the class and stay until night.

But htisday was different.Xiao Yu is very worried.

Xiao Yu:Can I come in , please?(trying to act cool but inside is crying)

Maid:I can't. Ms. MeiMei said I can't.

Xiao yu:I'm begging(And tears started to fall) I know MeiMei you re listening.Can you at least tell me your problem?Mei Mei please.(started to kneel) Don't you forget I'm your bestfriend.Xiao YU XIAO YU.. You can tell me Mei Mei..All this time are you just pretending I'm your bestfriend. Am I so stupid that I don't know that you don't want me to be your bestfriend? At least I became happy to your accompany.. As I go back to our memories..I've been happy...No tricks.. Mei Mei please come out.. I will not leave here until you come out.

Mei Mei is at the back of the door. She hears all what Xiao Yu said. She was crying when she hear about it. But how can she tell the reason why she ignore him? How can she explain it?

2days has passed.

Xiao Yu is still kneeling at the front of the gate.

She thinks how can she talk to Xiao Yu.What should she tell?

Xiao Yu has been shouting this in 2 days:Mei Mei,I'm begging you.Please come out. I want to talk to you..Please"

The cool Xiao yu was gone.The smart Xiao yu was gone.The cold Xiao yu was gone.

You can see the weak Xiao Yu.The hopeless Xiao Yu.The stupid Xiao Yu.

His tears are flowing all day.If Mei Mei can just hear her feelings and heart..

Mei Mei can't take it anymore 

Mei Mei went outside.

Xiao Yu:Mei Mei(And tears started to flow..He was so weak.He didn't eat fo 2 days)

MeiMei: Xiao Yu what are you doing? Are you killing yourself?(and tears started to flow to her eyes.)

Xiao Yu:I'm waiting for you.I'm nothing , empty && dead if you were not with me.- I-lo-ve-you so much.

Mei Mei froze.She started to blushed.

Xiao Yu: I always love you.I love you since we are kids. Remember when we have our kiss. I just said it's an accident but I actually do it on purpose.Remember when girls asked me out.I said I've love someone.It's you Mei.-(coughs) And the chocolates that you baked even though It's bitter.I like it.Cause I know you make it for me. DO you know why I never had a girlfriend? It's because I would like my first && last girlfriend is YOU. I want you to be with me.I've love you so much-

MeiMei:But it's not how you treat me.For you I'm just like your sister.

Xiao Yu: I just Act like that so you would not feel uncomfortable to me.I dont wnat to lose you.

MeiMei-But I thought.You loved Xiao Xun.I saw you together.

Xiao Yu:It's nothing.I just rejected her.At that time. Because the only one I love is you- Mei I love you would you be my girl- (Xiao yu collapsed.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The continuation is the next page..