Part 1

I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei Mei and Xiao yu are bestfriends. They are used to be best friends. They've known each other for a long time.The truth is, Mei Mei has been in love with with Xiao Yu.But she don't know if Xiao Yu feels the same..Xiao Yu began to befamous as they get older and older.Many girls are surrounded to him always but still Mei Mei was the only girl he let at her side.. For him MeiMei is family,sister,seatmate,bestfriend,neighbor && classmate. Xiao Yu never had a girlfriend before. He always ignores girl whenever they had there confession to him..He will just say"Sorry..I have the one I love.Idon't know how to confess to her.." MeiMei been curious about this all this time. 

And in Valentine's Day,he never accepted chocolates from other girls because he hate sweets...Meimei always give him bitter chocolate and he always say okay..In Meimei's mind maybe he hate sweets so much so he accepts it.He always say that bitter chocolate is delicious.Meimei always mumbled"Maybe he hates sweets and there is no other meaning to it".

She always say"I'm so lucky I'm his bestfriend"

One day, Meimei saw him talking to Xiao Xun.She don't know why she feel hurt?

Xiao Xun Is the prettiest && smartest in the school.

She can't hear what are they talking about.

She mumbled "Could it be, Xiao Xun is the one Xiao Yu is always talking about?" 

She run away.She is so hurt.Tears started to flow to her eyes... 

Mei Mei whispered to the wind "Why Do I feel ? I never feel this when he talks to other girls? Why do Ifeel like alone?Lost in the Moment...It hurts so much"

And when she entered the room..Xiao Yu noticed that she cry..

Xiao Yu:What's the Matter Mei?

Mei Mei:Uh- nothing-.It's just-

Mei Mei can't talk she froze. And the class starts.Mei Mei was so hurt. She feels so sad. And the classes ende up. She didn't wrote anything.

Xiao Yu give his notebook to Meimei so she can copy.Xiao Yu Left because he knows MeiMei wants to be alone in the moment.

And so Mei Mei go home..The scene where Xiao Yu and Xiao Xun talked replay in her mind..

As she was copying the notes,Tears are starting to flow to her eyes. She remember the memories of her with Xiao Yu.

She looked at the picture of them in the amusement park.Her tears flow and smile a bit.

She looked too to the picture of them in costume:

And the picture of them when they will have a performance in school:

She is crying too much.