Chapter two: Too long.

As Almighty as Key

 

SORRY THIS ISN'T A PROPPER UPDATE!! just a teaser:3 Hope you like it:) x

Please comment and subscribe and stuffs, it makes the author very happy and yo can save a dying unicorn if you subscribe! did you know that huh!?

---------------------------------------------

 

Chapter two: Too long.

"What are you guys doing sitting out here? haha.." An annoying male voice drawled, looking up I soon put an annoy face to the annoying voice. Bret. Now Bret wasn't actually a bad guy, that was until,obviously, he joined the school swim team and became ridiculously competitive. Seriously, this guy would make a competition out of breaking ducks necks if he could, this meant his popularity dropped pretty rapidly and it hasn't moved up much since freshman year, and now it was senior year. Key stood up lazily and soon I followed, he leaned against the wall in between me and Bret looking bored and not saying anything. Sensing his mood, I said "Nothing, just... Nothing." 

Bret eyed us suspiciously, Key paid no notice, obviously he'd seen us just inches apart, seen Key practically on top of me.  

"Well, goodnight dudes. I'm out of here PEACE!" I stared at Bret's retreating figure as I mentally groaned, another reason Bret was not popular: he adopted things that were cool like a century ago, and they weren't really even cool in their day!  

When I turned back I was in the hall outside Key's dorm by myself, even the crumbles had been taken. I realised Key had walked to his dorm and left the door open for me. Without thinking I walked to his door and entered.  

I closed the door behind me only to be roughly pushed back against it. "Key" I breathed as his body pressed against mine, I could feel the heat from his body through his shirt. He'd removed his green knit sweater and I could see it thrown over his desk chair. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Their everything I imagined them to be, smooth, soft, oh so soft and just the right side of forceful to . I kissed back tasting his sugar sweet lips as my hands clutched around his neck, his hands however travelled up the sides of my waist under my shirt making me shiver with pleasures. 

Key broke the kiss to stare into my eyes. "It's been too long." Was all he said before picking me up by my thighs forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist and carrying me to his bed and throwing me down. I couldn't say a thing. My mouth remained closed as he lay down on top of me, hovering slightly only letting some of his weight hold me down so I didn't move. I wasn't going anywhere. I closed my eyes trying to shake the fog that had clouded my mind when we kissed only for it to return as Key leaned down and pressed his lips to my neck. I gasped as his lips kissed my sensitive skin. He kissed the same spot again this time with parted wet lips slightly which caused me to moan. I felt rather than saw his pleased grin. 

"S-stop" I heard the words come out of my mouth but my brain didn't even register the thought. Key backed up off me and stared into my eyes, he looked worried. "Have I done something wrong? I- really-- I- I- I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to, ... go too far..." Key said as he got off the bed backing away to the otherside of the room palms open in a beg for mercy. I lifted my self in a sitting positions and shook my head profusely. 

"No" I protested! "Really, It just, I didn't know.. you liked me" I smilled shyly, blushing and looking down at my tangled mess of fingers. When I looked up again Key's expression looked like a wave of relief had flushed over him as he heavily sighed and came to sit on the bed next to me holding both my hands in his. After a few moments I heard his voice, it was barely a whisper, he said "For quite a while now.."

I looked up from out entertwined hands to stare at his warm eyes, "Really? Why didn't you say!?" He chuckled nervously "Because, you were  so confident and outgoing when we first met, I thought that... If you liked me back you'd make the first move. But then the time passed and ... It just hit me like that dish in the head... IT'S SENIOR YEAR! If I want this girl then I'll have to make the first move, clearly I was wrong. You don't feel the same way,, don't reciprocate my feeelings. Do you?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Too long indeed, hey guys! Or.... Guy... Or,.. Girl. Anyway. I'm just writing this off the top of my head with no sort of plot line. Not much more. But, guys did you hear about our tofu leader Onew smoking!?!? And maybe even dating?? Whatever but as long as no one steals my beautiful boy key. And I'm sure we're all hoping jjong gets better, the current situation stands : He is in hospital and the doctors are waiting for the swelling to go down till they can preform surgury. After that he won't be discharged till he's fully healed. Wish and Pray for Jjong to get better Showals!!! x 

Sorry guys! I just couldn't write anymore! Update coming soon though! DO NOT WORRY! :3 Hope you enjoy :)

Wait. Who am I talking to? No one reads my story ): 

YAY FOR THAT SAD REALITY>!

 

ANNYEONG! :D