finally...

a a ai aieru..

the day..3pm at Sassue Sushi Cafe.

-jaejoong's p.o.v-

As I entered the cafe, I could see Jessica with her pink dress was waiting for me. I meant theHero. I wondered what would be her reaction. Oh my. I felt so nervous. I approached Jessica and tapped her from the back.

"Hi Jess. What are you doing here?" I asked her first.

"Oh, Jaejoong. Long time no see. I'm waiting for my friend." She replied.

"Do you mean theHero?"

"Yes. Eh..Wait.How do you know that? As I remember, I didn't tell anyone about this meeting including you."

Aish.. She still blurred and didn't notice that I was her cyber love. kekeke.. 

"Oh really? I guess that you're already forgotten about it. Anyway, why don't we have a cup of tea while waiting for him? I suddenly asked her and hoped that she would agree with it.

"Alright. Waiting for someone is surely painful." She replied me back.

 


meanwhile...

-taeyeon's p.o.v-

I patiently waited for Mr.Stranger to come but he didn't show up himself yet. As the clock was ticking, I came out with an idea. The idea to and to look if he's lying to me or not. I asked my cousin, Shishi to come here and asked her pretending to be me, i'mAcuteKid. Luckily, she was wearing a red blouse too. That's made my idea become easily. 

Then, I spotted a handsome man with a ring that seem very familiar to me entered the cafe. It's him! Oh, what should i do?

-junsu's p.o.v-

Ouch. I was five minutes late. Again. I felt bad for making her wait. However, as I stepped into the cafe, I could see a woman with red blouse waiting for me, I guessed. No, this can't be. She's fat. She's not cute. Is it her that I'm going to take her as my wife? Hell no! Junsu, have you forgotten your promise? A good man will do his promise. After all, she is a woman. Don't judge the book by it's cover,right? Finally, after having my guts, I walked to her and smiled.

"Are you i'mAcuteKid?" 

"Oh yes I am. And you're charisma_angel? Finally, we meet. I'm very glad to see you." she answered.

"Urrmm.. Shall we... go.. to my house?" I couldn't believe what had I said. Isn't mistake, right?

The woman didn't reply me. However, she gave me a card. I took the card and read, 

"Dear charisma_angel. Finally you've show up yourself. And it's a relief that I met a person who really really sincere to take me as his wife. About your question before, I'll reply now. I do. Thanks for loving me. 

-i'mAcuteKid-"

"Oppa, the unnie who's reading there has personally given this card to you.Go to her. She has waited for you. Good luck!" the woman answered.

dup dap..dup dap.. My heart was beating so fast. Thankfully God. i'mAcuteKid's another person, not her. hehe..

"Eherm2.. Excuse me,Miss. You're i'mAcuteKid a.k.a my future wife-to-be?" I asked her while shaking hands with her. She's so beautiuful yet pretty and gorgeous. Junsu, you're a lucky guy!

"Are you...?" she didn't get to finish her line since she's nervous. 

"Yes.I am" I smiled and grinned. 


-jessica's p.o.v-

"Sica-ah~ It's already 3.30pm. It's too late.You're really hate if someone late, right?" Jaejoong suddenly broke the silence between us.

"What do you want me to do? It's not my fault." I replied to him.

"Of course it's your fault."

"Why?"

"You didn't ask me if theHero....was here."

"Do you?"

"Yes, icePrincess. I'm theHero. So surprised huh?"

"a..a..a..ai..I..ai..I.." It's really shocked. So, that meant I fell in love with my BFF. I'm dreaming now,right?

"Aieru." Jaejoong said to me.

"With my BFF?

"Don't you know that BFF is equal to Best Friend Forever and Boyfriend Forever?"

"Aieru? What's the meaning?" Seriously, I had heard that phrase before but I didn't remember what's the meaning.

"I love you, pabo. Don't you realize that?"

"Yah.. Stop calling me that. Aieru. Of course I know. hehe.." Finally, I could smile with ease. I did love and like my BFF, Jaejoong.

"So, should we declare as a couple?" he asked while blushing. He's damn cute.

"Yup. 3.33pm on 3rd March. Perfect time." I smiled to him. And before I could say something else, he kissed me. Oh, I'm in heaven~~~

"Omo. It's Junsu. Who's with him?" Jaejoong suddenly spoke.

"Eh? Taeyeon. Taeyeon-ah..What are you doing here with him?" Taeyeon didn't have tell me that she already had a boyfriend.

"Ah, Jaejoong hyung. Meet my wife-to-be, Taeyeon." the guy name Junsu claimed.


-taeyeon's p.o.v-

It's really a coincidence that I met Jessica with her hot-handsome-pretty friend I guessed, Jaejoong. Somehow, they looked great if they're a couple. kekeke..

"Tae unnie, you didn't tell me that you're getting married that fast!" Jessica said while pouted. 

"aaah~ That's because..." before I could continue talk, Junsu suddenly cut and said,

"Hyung. I have told her.. I mean, the phrase that you taught me yesterday. a..a..ai..."

"Aieru." the three of us answered him at the same time.

 

-The End-

thanks for reading this fanfic.

kamsahamnida~

arigatou~

shukran~

thank you~