Chapter 4

L .I .E

Sehun too was so shock that he can't speak.

" You know him?" Krystal act like she is shock and hold on Sehun's hand.

Jessica was too sad to stay here and she said:  I am sorry, I am not feeling well. I think I should go now."

Krystal said:" Well, bye." She smirk and hold on tightly to Sehun from stopping him to chase after Jessica.

She let go of his hand after Jessica run out and changed her expression. An evil one with a smirk on it.

" Well, Oh Sehun. You knew her? Don't you, Your girlfriend or should I said your only precious lover?"

Sehun was shock that Krystal's speech.

" I think we should stop acting now, both of us. Isn't it tired that you and me have to act lovingly everyday in front of everyone? Not only you but I am tired too for acting."

" What are you talking about."

" Let's divorce! You think I didn't know you were lying to me all this time? I knew all of it!" She walked towards Sehun and whisper at his ears. " Game over! You are the looser now. Do you think I will give you the money so easily? Your secretary lied to you. he is my friend who offers me help."

" How could you?"

" Before I leave,I should ask you do you ever love me?" She does not know why but she feel like knowing it before she leave him.

Sehun was speechless when she asked that. Now he thinks bout that. It's not all lies. When he was sick and Krystal take care of him, he felt touch. When Krystal accidentally injured herself, he felt pain in his heart.It's true that he didn't like her in the beginning but he douldn't deny his feelings for her.  He just didn't want to admit that he loves her when he thinks that he like Jessica.

Krystal wanted to leave but Sehun hold her hand to stop her" I do love you.Don't you love me too?" At the instant, Krystal felt so happy because he sounds sincere. But, it hurts her when she think about what Sehun said to Luhan. " I do not know which sentence is true after you tell so much lies. I do love you but no way I am gonna believe you." Tears can be seen on her face.

Sehun thinks that he is too blind to see that he has a good wife. All the while, he was too into the bet which he make with his friends about making his wife fall for him and give he what he want. " don't cry for a man like me."

Krystal walk out but stop when she heard what he said:" Even though I admit that i told many lied, but this is true, I really love you."

Still, Krystal leave him.

He look around the house:" It feels so empty without you in this house. I am all alone now."

After a year....

Krystal is now in Paris. She wondered:" Why am I here in Paris, the romantic country for lovers?"

She spend her afternoon walking around and when she felt tired she search for a cafe and have herself a nice coffee.

She looked at the ring on her hand and she smile when she think of the 1st time when he saw Sehun. She fell in love with him deeply at the 1st sight. She sighs, now she is alone too.

Suddenly a kid pulls her up and lead her to a park nearby. She saw a guy who stand back facing her. The guy turn around and it is Sehun!

Sehun kneel down and said:" WIll you forgive me for what I had done to you?" She saw his eyes full with sincere and love. She pulled him up and said:" I forgave you long time ago.  Sehun continued:" Will you be my wife again?" She nod, Sehun pull her into a kiss and hug her tightly. " I miss you and I love you." " Me too."

After 5 years...

They went to the beach wtih their family again. Sehun's mum said to her:" Thank you for forgiving my son." She smile at her.

Her kids, Jane run towards her and said:" Umma, I am hungry!" She passed a sandwich to her and said:" nah, this is your favorite sandwich. Can you help me to call appa and Tao here?"
" Neh, umma."

" I am glad to have a wife like her." Sehun said.

" I am glad that you love her sincerely now."

"Appa! umma asked you to go have your food. Tao uncle, let's go!" TAo pull carry Jane and walk towards them....

 

 

Happy ending!! give me more comment pls!! thanks