Chapter 3

L .I .E

That night, Krystal and Tao went to celebrate in a pub which is so coincidence to be the same pub Sehun and Luhan is going.

Tao saw that and pulled Krystal to a VIP room:" Sehun is here, do you think we should change place?"

" Don't worry, they will just stay in that particular room and enjoy the whole day so let's not bother about that."

" Wow, my sister knew all this."

" Well, a wife should know every single action of his husband."

They spend their night talking bout childhood memories and all.

Tao get a message from his friends.

" Sister, I think you should know Jessica is coming back to Korea."

" Well, let's meet her up."

" Ok, she will be here tomorrow morning."

Next morning.....

Sehun is back from pub in the morning.

" Sehun, you must be tired. Go and rest." Krystal said.

" I have something important to tell you." He pulled Krystal down and sit on the couch.

" Any problem?"

" I have some problem on the project coming up, I hope you can lend me some money." Sehun said, Krystal is waiting for this day so her plan can go on well.

" How much do you need?"

" 20 million."

" Ok, I will send it to you this afternoon. Go and rest now."

" Thanks, dear." He hugged Krystal and thought that Krystal.

Krystal changed to A t-shirt and skinny jeans and headed out.

" Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

" I am going to deal with the money. Don't worry rest well."

Sehun phone Luhan and said:" My plan succesed, she promised to give me the money."

Actually Krystal went to the airport to meet Jessica.

" Hi, Jessica. Long time no see." After she knew that Jessica is the Jessica in her primary school she went online and chat with her telling that when she came back to Korea she will meet her up.

" Oh, Krystal, it's you!" They hug each other and went to a cafe.

" How is life in England?"

" I miss Korea a lot, I miss my lover too."

" Lover? Oh I am married. I think I should let you know that."

" Oh who is your husband?"

" Let's go to my house and I will introduce you to him."

" OK , that will be a good idea. "

" Oh, I am sorry let me phone someone." She went out of the cafe and phone the secretary of Sehun asking him to tell Sehun that she already bank in the 10 million to his account. Actually the secretary is her friend so he offers his  help to Krystal.

On the other hand, Sehun get the phone call and prepared the divorce paper and sign it.

" Welcome to my house, I think my husband is in the room. Feel free to look around." Krystal went into Sehun's room

" Sehun, I have a guest to show you." Sehun think that this would be the last acting and he went out of his room.

" This is my friend, Jessica. And Jessica, this is my husband, Oh Sehun."

Sehun was so shock and Jessica too.

" Oppa, you are married?" Jessica said and tears are formed on her beautiful eyes.