Misunderstood... (Sequel)

Misunderstood... (Sequel)

No One’s POV

 

“Be careful, oppa. Later I will go there. Annyeong, love you.”Seohyun ended up her conversation with Kyuhyun on the phone. She looked at herself on the mirror. She put a little make up on it.

“Mrs Kim I will go now. Take care of Saemi, okay? If anything happen, call me.”She said to Mrs Kim and took her handbag quickly. “Mommy will go now okay? Take care.”She gave Saemi a goodbye kissed on her forehead. The little baby smiled widely at her mom.

“Should I buy a present for Sunny unnie? Today is her birthday so, okay.”She mumbled and went to her car. She drove off from her house.

* * * * *

“Happy birthday Sunny!! May God bless you always.”Kyuhyun hugged the pregnant Sunny. Yes, she is pregnant Sungmin’s child. 4 months already. Kyuhyun can't help but remembered about the incident that happens 1 year ago. He still can’t forget about it. He’s a big jerk for leaving his pregnant wife who need his help alone.

“Hey, go inside and enjoy some food. I think Sungmin oppa is waiting for you in there.”Sunny shooed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pouted and bid a goodbye to Sunny. Sunny pushed Kyuhyun inside the house.“Enjoy the party Kyuhyun!!!”Sunny shouted. She giggled when she saw Sungmin hit Kyuhyun forehead. Sungmin and Kyuhyun still acting like a child, she thought.

“Hmm.”Someone approached Sunny. Sunny turned her head and she saw Soyou standing in front of her. Her eyes widen in shocked. She stared at Soyou in disbelief. How can her enemy coming to her birthday party!?!

“I came here because Sungmin oppa invites me.”Soyou said and rolled her eyes. Sunny took a deep breath. She really hates this Soyou. Because of her, Kyuhyun misunderstood Seohyun for cheating behind her back. Yes, she told Kyuhyun that Seohyun is cheating behind his back.

“Oh, happy birthday.”Soyou said sarcastically then she headed to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who is busy dancing on the floor.

“I hope nothing bad will happen tonight.”She whispered and prayed to God silently. After praying, she waited for her friends to come.“Unnie!!!”Someone shouted. Sunny saw Yoona waved her hands to her. She waved her hands back.

“Saengil chukhamnida unnie!!!”Yoona hugged Sunny tightly. But, she immediately broke the hug when she remembered something. “I forgot that you’re pregnant unnie!! Sorry!!!”Yoona’s eyes widen in shocked while Sunny just laughed quietly. “It’s okay, Yoong.”She smiled to her.

“Im Yoona! How dare you leave your boyfriend alone!!”Donghae stared angrily at Yoona. Sunny glanced at him and she glanced at Yoona. “I-I just”She got cutted by Donghae. “Next time, don’t leave me like what you did just now. I am alone in the office.”He warned. Yoona pouted. She crossed her arms on her chest. That means she is irritated by Donghae’s.

“Are you mad? Okay then. I want to spend my night with my best friends. I don’t want to spend it with you. It’s boring!!”Donghae shot a death glare to Yoona. The atmosphere changed. Yoona suddenly became quite. Sunny tried to convinced Yoona that Donghae is actually joking with her but she kept on denied it. She knows Donghae.

Out of the blue, Sunny heard someone’s sniffed. She's surprised when she saw Yoona cried silently besides her. “Are you crying?”Sunny caressed her face gently. “Unnie, I want to wash my face inside the toilet. I’ll come back later.”Yoona smiled weakly at her and went inside the house.

“A bad day for YoonHae couple.”She sighed. A few minutes has passed. Seohyun still hasn’t come and Yoona still in the toilet. Sunny’s alone outside the house, waiting for the guest to come. Then, someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and she saw her husband.

“Yeobo, are you alright standing there alone? I mean, where is Yoona? She was with you just now right?”Sungmin asked in concern. He didn’t like his wife being alone without anyone that she knows besides her. “I’m okay, oppa. Yoona are still in the toilet while Seohyun, I didn’t even saw her.”Sunny took a glance at Donghae who is laughing with her flirty cousin, Sunye.

“She’s really a .”Sunny cursed. Sungmin looked around and his eyes landed on Donghae and Sunye. “Do you mean her??”He pointed to Sunye. Sunny nodded her head. “I guess we should start the party now. About Seohyun.. I know she will come.”Sunny took a glanced at her watch and headed to the living room. Sungmin followed her from behind.

* * * * *

After singing a birthday song to Sunny, music began to fill in the house. The entire guest dancing crazily on the floor while Kyuhyun is sitting on one of the chair. He is drinking beer with Donghae and Sunye.

“Where is your wife, Kyu?”Donghae asked as he put the can to the table. Kyuhyun shrugged. “I don’t know. She said she will come but no signed of her in this house. By the way where is Yoona?”Kyuhyun asked Donghae. “I don’t care about her.”Donghae smirked. Sunye clinging her arms around Donghae. “Let’s dance, baby.”She whispered seductively. Donghae nodded his head and led Sunye to the dance floor.

“I will tell Yoona.”Kyuhyun mumbled and drank his beer. Suddenly, he felt dizzy. He knows it because of the alcohol. He already drank 4 cans of beer that night. He stood up from the chair and he almost fell but someone caught him. It’s Soyou.

* * * * *

“Unnie, sorry I’m late!!!”Seohyun hugged Sunny who is busy eating her birthday cake. “It’s okay, Seo.”Sunny smiled. “Where is Yoona?”Seohyun asked when she didn’t saw Yoona. “Molla, she suddenly disappeared.”Sunny sighed. Seohyun eyes widen in shocked. “Why?”She stared at Sunny. “She has a fight with Donghae.”Sunny replied. Seohyun looked sharply at Donghae who is dancing with Sunye. “I hate that girl.”She said and made an eww sound. “Me too.”Sunny replied.

 

Meanwhile in front of the swimming pool..

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I think I shouldn’t have lied to Sunny unnie earlier. I felt guilty for lying to her. Actually I didn’t go to the toilet instead I came here. *Sighed*. I turned around and I saw many of the guest dancing on the floor. Then, a couple caught my eyes. There’s Donghae oppa and unnie’s cousin, Sunye dancing together. Donghae hold her waist while Sunye moves her here and there.

“He’s really.. I hate him!!”I shot a death glare at the couple. Then, I looked around again and I saw a girl caressed Kyuhyun’s face and it looks like the girl is seducing him. But Kyuhyun doesn’t seem like to ignored the girl instead he’s just standing still.

“Should I approach them?”I asked myself. But then, I saw the girl led Kyuhyun to one of the room in the house.

“What are they doing!?!?!!!!?!?!”My eyes widen in shocked. What if they did.. You should follow them IM YOONA!!! Don’t care about Donghae and just follow them!!!!! “If you hurt my Seobaby, you will dead, CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”I ran to the room where the girl led Kyuhyun to.

 

End of Yoona’s POV

* * * * *

No One’s POV

 

“I forgot to take my phone!!”Sunny whined. Seohyun looked at her. “Do you left your phone in your room?”Seohyun asked. Sunny nodded her head. “What if someone called me!!!”Sunny pouted. Seohyun let out a slight chuckle. “I will get your phone unnie, you wait here.”Seohyun stood up from her seat. “Do you know where my room is?”Sunny asked. “Of course I know. It’s upstairs right?”Seohyun winked and went to Sunny’s room.

While Seohyun was walking, she heard someone screamed on one of the room at the back and the voice seems similar to her. “Isn’t that Yoona’s voice?”She’s wondering. She turned back and headed to room. She open the door and she saw..

“Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Her eyes widen after she saw what happened in front of her eyes. She closed with her hands and hot tears spilled down from her eyes. There, in front of her, Kyuhyun was sleeping on the bed with an unknown girl, wearing nothing, except boxer. The unknown girl was only wearing bikini and bottom while her head was resting comfortably on Kyuhyun’s chest.

Seohyun can’t stand it anymore so she ran away from the room. The music stopped and all the guests were watching her running with tears falling down.

“Hyunnie, are you okay??”Sunny asked. She became worried after she saw Seohyun crying. “Unnie, Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun oppa.. He’s sleeping with another girl, unnie!!!!!!!”Seohyun went on her knees. Sunny’s eyes went wide open. She stared at Seohyun. “But h-how?!?”She asked. “He is inside the room, with nothing.. You look it yourself!!”Seohyun stood up then she took her handbag and she went to her car. Sunny wanted to ran after her but Sungmin stopped her.

“Oppa, she’s hurt because of Kyuhyun..”Sunny started to cry. “What did Kyuhyun do to her?”Sungmin stared at Sunny’s face, waiting for her answer. “He’s sleeping with other woman, oppa!!!”Sunny let out all her tears. Sungmin’s eyes widen.

Sungmin ran to upstairs and checked all the room but Kyuhyun was not there then he went downstairs to search for him. After he arrived at the last room, he saw Kyuhyun, sleeping there with.. Soyou.. His eyes full of anger now and he felt like he wants to hit that Kyuhyun!!!

“Wake up, Cho Kyuhyun!!!!!!!!”Sungmin kicked his stomach. Kyuhyun’s woke up from his sleep and he rubbed his eyes. “Where am I..”He said half asleep. Sungmin slapped his cheek. Kyuhyun shocked with what Sungmin just did to him. “Why are you slapping me?!?!!?”Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin angrily. “Look at yourself now!!!”Sungmin pointed to him. Kyuhyun eyes widen when he saw his bare body. He looked beside him and he saw Soyou sleeping there with only bikini and bottom. “What is she doing here!?!? What am I doing here!?! Isn’t I’m with Donghae just now!?!!”Kyuhyun argued back.

“He don’t know anything, Kyu. He is drunk there. How can I believe you?!”Sungmin shot a death glare to Kyuhyun. “Your wife already seen it, Kyu. Now, she’s hurt because of you, AGAIN!!!!!”Sungmin emphasized the word ‘AGAIN’. Then, he left the dumbfounded Kyuhyun there, in the room with Soyou.

Kyuhyun took all of his clothes that are scattered on the floor. He glared at Soyou who is already woke up from sleep. “You really wants to ruin my life, right? Now, your dreams come true. My life already ruin because of you, because of your stupid mind.”Kyuhyun wore his clothes and leave the room. Soyou watched Kyuhyun as he walked away from the room. She smirked and laughed evilly. “Thank you.. SUNYE.”

* * * * *

Kyuhyun called Seohyun several time but she still didn’t picked up. He’s inside his car now. He tried once again and finally, she answered it. “Hyunnie..”He whispered but he didn’t get any response from her. “What you saw just now is not-”He got cutted by her. “Not true? I saw it all with my eyes, Kyuhyun-sshi. You are sleeping there with that beautiful girl or should I call her a for sleeping with MY husband.”She said sarcastically. Kyuhyun took a deep breath. “I swear, Hyunnie, it is not true at all!!!! I’m with Donghae and Sunye and I don’t know how I can sleep there with Soyou.”Kyuhyun tried to explain. Seohyun let out an evil laughed. “So her name is Soyou..”She said. “Don’t you believe me??”Kyuhyun hold his breath. He is trying to save his marriage. This is the second time he had hurt her.

“I don’t believe you at all KYUHYUN-SSHI.”She emphasized the word Kyuhyun sshi and hung up. “Seo, Hyunie!!!”Kyuhyun shouted from the phone. He throw his handphone. “I should explain it to Sunny and Sungmin hyung.”He got out from his car. But, when he was about to entered their house, the guard came towards him and dragged him away from the house. “Mr Lee didn’t want you to come to his house.”The guard bowed at Kyuhyun and closed the gate. Kyuhyun can’t believe that his best friend did that to him. He cried hardly and went to his car. He tried to call Sungmin and Sunny but they ignored his call. “Worse..”He muttered and drove away from the house.

* * * * *

"You hurt me again, oppa. You know what, I'm sick of it.. Do you really like to hurt me? Or do you really don't want to be with.. me anymore until you sleep with another woman?"Seohyun let out her tears falling down. She looked at her daughter. Her daughter are sleeping peacefully besides her. She took out her phone and dialled her mother's number. "Eomma, me and Kyuhyun are going out tomorrow, so can you please take care of Saemi in your house?"Seohyun asked while wiping the tears. "Really? Ok, then. Take care to the two of you."Her mother said and hung up. Seohyun lay down on the bed. She caressed her daughter's face lovingly. "Should I divorce your appa?"She whispered.


The next day..

 

Kyuhyun slept at his brother’s house, Ryeowook. He’s sure that Seohyun didn’t want him to come home that night. So the only place that he can go to is his brother’s house.

“You look good with oppa’s shirt.”Sooyoung placed the cup that is filled with warm water. “Thanks and sorry for burdening you and hyung.”He drank the water. He still remembered about what happened last night. All of his friends doesn’t want to hear his explaination. He’s hurt by their action towards him.

Suddenly, the door open and revealed his brother, Ryeowook, holding an envelope. “Your wife send this to me just now, Kyu.”He gave it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took it gently from his hand and open the contents of the envelope. He frowned after he saw the letter. His hand didn’t move. He was speechless.

“Divorce paper!?!?!”Sooyoung eyes went wide open same as Ryeowook. Kyuhyun throw the paper away. He stood up and took his car keys. “Where are you going?”Ryeowook asked. “I want to go to her house.”He screamed and went to his car. He drove fastly to her house.

After arrived at her house, he saw Sungmin’s car and Donghae’s car are there. He knocked on the door. The door opened revealing his wife with puffy eyes. “What are you doing here?!”She said coldly. “Please let me explain Hyunnie.”Kyuhyun pleaded. “No need to explain. I already saw it all-”She got cutted by Sungmin. “Do you really have to hurt Seohyun again? Here’s your things. All of your things are in that bag your clothes, laptop and so on.”Sungmin stared at him angrily. He then dragged Seohyun away and promptly shut the door.

Kyuhyun stood there with his eyes already let out a tears. A sad and angry tears. “Are you kicking me out from this house, Hyunnie? Okay.. It this is what you wants, fine.. I will signed the divorce paper.”Kyuhyun took all of his things and put it in the car. He entered his car and drove away from the house.

“Why are you all became cold to me?!?!!”Kyuhyun drove fastly on the road. His tears spilled more. His vision got blurry because of the tears. Out of the blue, a car honk at him and the car lost its balance and it got hit by a truck….


“Tokk tokk!!”Someone knocked on the door. Seohyun stood up and began to walk but Donghae stopped her. He went to the door and opened it. His eyes widen when he saw his girlfriend standing there. “I want to meet Hyunnie.”She said avoid Donghae’s gaze. “Who is that?”Seohyun shouted from the living room. “It’s me, Yoona!!!”Yoona shouted from outside. “Give me way. I want to go inside.”Yoona tried to walk pass Donghae but Donghae gripped her hand tightly. “Sorry for last night.”He said. Yoona smiled quietly. “I  am the one who should say sorry to you.”She said with a smile. "I have done bad things behind your back, Yoona. That's why I apologized to you. You know I'm flirting with-". "Sunye?"Yoona smirked. "How did you know?"Donghae's jaw droppped. "I'm mad at first but since I heard her conversation with someone, I stop from being mad at you."She said with a smile and went to Seohyun leaving the dumbfounded Donghae.

“Yoong!!!”Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly as she saw Yoona standing in front of her. “Why are you crying?”Yoona caressed her face and wiped her tears. “Kyuhyun.. He’s sleeping with other woman..”Seohyun cried. Yoona didn’t seem shocked with that and she looked at Seohyun. “He did not, Seo.”She stared at her eyes.

“I saw it with my own eyes, unnie!!!”Seohyun argued back. She stared at Yoona angrily. How can she defend Kyuhyun? It’s Kyuhyun fault!!! Not her!! “It’s not Seo. Did you let him explain?”Yoona looked at her sharply. Seohyun frowned. She did not let Kyuhyun explain it to her. “We saw it, Yoona. I also saw it!! He did sleep with Soyou!! How can you defend Kyuhyun if you’re disappeared last night? You didn’t even met Seohyun. Did you saw it with your own eyes?!!?”Sungmin against Yoona. Yoona smirked.

“Yes. I saw it. And, I saw it before you guys saw it.”She said. Sungmin, Seohyun and Sunny stared at her. Donghae just listened to their conversation. “But.. You’re disappeared last night. How can?!”Sunny asked. “I’m actually resting my mind besides the swimming pool. And, the rest of the night, I am hiding in the closet, the place where Kyuhyun and Soyou is.”

 

Flashback

 

Yoona ran to the place where Kyuhyun and Soyou was. She’s kneeling besides the door. She spy them from the half open door.  Her eyes widen as she saw Soyou is undressing Kyuhyun. She only let Kyuhyun wore his boxer. Then, Soyou called someone. “Sunye unnie, gomawo. Because of you, I can have my Kyuhyun.”She laughed evilly.  Yoona closed with her right hand. She did not know that actually this is Sunye’s plan. “I have to get rid off her!!!”Yoona clenched her fist. "So Donghae call you Yoona? She misunderstood you as Yoona? Pity you my unnie."Soyou made a fake sad face. Yoona frown. Donghae call Sunye, Yoona? A small smile curled on Yoona's lips.

Soyou started to undress herself. She only wore her undergarments. “.”Yoona cursed. Suddenly, Yoona kicked on the door and hiding behind the table. As she has expect, Soyou went out from the room with bathrobe covered her body. “I should dragged Kyuhyun out from the room.”Yoona went to the room and tried to wake Kyuhyun up but her plan failed when she heard footsteps walking to the room. She have no choice but to hide in the closet but she screamed when she saw a rat in the closet but she immediately covered .

Soyou stared at the closet. She thought someone was in there but she just ignored it and she took off the bathrobe and lie down besides Kyuhyun.

 

End of flashback

 

“I misunderstood Kyuhyun oppa..”Seohyun went on her knees. She’s crying hardly now. Same with Sungmin. "So, Sunye is seducing me? Eew.. She is not my type!"Donghae a disgusted face. "Not your type, you said? Then, why you are flirting with her last night!?!?"Yoona glared at him. "B-because, I'm drunk!!"Donghae shouted. "Stop stop stop you guys!!"Sunny tried to stop them. “I should call Kyuhyun oppa. I should take back the divorce paper.”Seohyun’s trembled. She’s scared Kyuhyun might signed on the paper. She took her phone and called Kyuhyun but, no answer..

“Kyuhyun oppa didn’t answer his phone!!”Seohyun shouted like a crazy woman. Luckily, her daughter are in her parents house. “Hey guys, Kyuhyun’s brother call me.”Sungmin’s picked up the call. But, the phone on his hand dropped when he heard an unexpected news from Kyuhyun’s brother.

“Hyung!!”Donghae went to Sungmin and helped him stand up. Sungmin’s eyes started to get watery. “Kyuhyun, he is in the hospital.. He involved in a car accident after he left this house.. His car got hit by a truck.”Sungmin said slowly but enough for them to hear it. “A-accident??”Seohyun breathed got harden. “U-unnie.. C-can we go to the hospital now?”She pleaded Yoona and Sunny.

* * * * *

“Is Kyuhyun okay?!!?!”Seohyun asked the doctor as soon as the doctor walked out from the operation room. “He is coma. If he still didn’t wake up after 2 days, then, we must send him away to up there..”The doctor said while holding Seohyun’s shoulder. The doctor walked away from her and leaves her there alone. All of her friends are waiting in front of the hospital. “It’s all my fault.”She whispered and cried there, alone..

Since Kyuhyun was in the hospital, Seohyun is the one who is taking care of him, hoping he will wake up. She prayed to the only God. She caressed his hand gently when she cried. She even kissed his hand. She is there, besides him all night long until the second day come.

Seohyun woke up from her sleep. She is sleeping on the couch all night along.. This is the last day. If he still didn’t open his eyes, she must accept the fact that he is already no longer in this world. “Oppa, wake up please? For me. Jebal..”She sat on the chair besides him. She hid her face on his hands. She cried while hugging his hand.

Out of the blue, she felt his hand move. She stopped from crying and stared at his hand. “A-ah..”She heard someone groaned and it is Kyuhyun. Seohyun’s eyes went wide open. A long smile crept on her lips. “Doctor!!!! Kyuhyun already awake!!”Seohyun went out from the room and searched for the doctor.

The doctor immediately checked on Kyuhyun’s condition. The doctor smiled at Seohyun. “He’s safe now, Seohyun. He just need to stay here for 3 days..”The doctor said to her and walked out from the room.

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and he saw Seohyun standing besides him, crying. “Are you Seo-Seohyun?”He asked. Seohyun nodded her head. “You didn’t mean it, right? You loves me right? You will not leave me right?”He spoke slowly and unclearly. “I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have misunderstood you that night.. I’m sorry Kyu.. I should hear your explaination first. I’m really sorry oppa..”Many tears falling from her eyes. She kissed Kyuhyun’s hand many times. Kyuhyun watched it with a smile plastered on his face.


It’s been 4 days Kyuhyun’s staying in the hospital. Now, his health started to improve and that makes Seohyun proud of him.

“Kyu~”Someone entered the room and it is Sungmin, Sunny, Yoona and Donghae. Kyuhyun stared at them. “Shouldn’t you smiled at us?”Sungmin pouted. “I only smiled at them but not at you. Say sorry first.”Kyuhyun crossed his arms on his chest and he pouted like a baby. “Okay okay, sorry…”Sungmin hugged him. “We’re sorry, Kyuhyun.”Sunny apologized. “You don’t have to apologize Sunny. Only this guys should have. He kicked me on the stomach, you know? And it hurts!!!”Kyuhyun pointed to Sungmin. “I’m sorry okay.”Sungmin glared. “Oops, he’s mad.”Kyuhyun smiled teasingly. “Hey, guess what we brought.”Yoona winked. “What? You didn’t even brought me any fruits..”Kyuhyun said. “Mrs Kim!!”Yoona screamed.

Then, Mrs Kim appeared with Cho Saemi, Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s daughter. Seohyun’s eyes became watery when her daughter hugged her. “I miss you, Saemi~”She kissed her daughter’s cheek. Kyuhyun stared at his wife and his daughter. “Let me hug her, Seo.”Kyuhyun said. Seohyun gave Saemi to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. “I really miss my daughter.”He pinched her cheek.

“Let me hug her too!!”Yoona said. “No, you can’t!!”Kyuhyn joked. “Yoona pouted. “I hate you~”She looked away. "Should we make one?"Donghae blurted out. Yoona widen her eyes and faced Donghae. "Yah!! We're not married!!!"Yoona smacked his head and the room filled with laughter.

 

 

The End!!


How was it? Do you guys like it? I hope you guys like it!! :)