Vol. 3

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV

As their car dissapeared in my sight,I locked the main door since it was already dark outside.Youngjae was no longer there.Suddenly,my nervousness came to me again.OMG..So just the two of us is in here now??!I screamed in my head.

I took a deep breath.Relax,Jung Daehyun..It’ll be allright.I said in my mind.I locks the main door when I realize the colour of the sky will turn dark in no time.My mind keep thinking negatively about how the ghost or murderer will suddenly appear in the house if I didn’t lock the main door.Yup,it was childish and coward side of me..

After locking the door,I head upstair to look for my bedroom.Yes,my bedroom and my bedroom only.You can’t say I’ll stay with Youngjae in the same bedroom.Noo..And that’s not going to happen.

I reached for the first door knob and turns it to open the door.But I failed miserably.It’s locked!I felt disappointed because I really want to stay in the room that was placed near the stair.Forget it,I’ll try another room.

Heading for the next bedroom door,I prayed in my mind before turning it around just to find it locked.I started to feel worried..Taking no time, I try to open the next bedroom and find it locked too.hmm..Weird?

On the next moment,I find myself standing in front of the last bedroom door.Gulping slightly,I reach to turn the cold knob around and find it was..Opened!”Yeay!” I scream loudly before bursting inside and landed on a soft fluffy white mattress.”Ahh~ Finally..”I sighed.After facing so much troubles today I finally get to rest on this soft fluf-

“What are  you doing,here?”A voice saidWhy are you here??”I asked.Youngjae rolled his eyes and reply,”This is my room...”with his boring tone while landing himself on the comfy bed as well.,My eyes widen.”I’m sorry..But this is just the only room that I can find.The other rooms are locked.”I said slightly stuttered.He sighed and pinch the bridge of his nose,as if he was thinking something deeply.”I bet this is one of my mom’s plan..”he growled, make me shivered.”huh?”

“She locked the other room so we can stay in the same bedroom,understand?”I nodded quickly.So,this is his mom’s plan.So..We’re in the same bedroom.

 

Normal POV

Daehyun didn’t realize when his cheeks slowly turned red.Youngjae looked at him weirdly.”Why are you turning red?”he frowned.Daehyun was surprised at Youngjae’s question and turned his head to the other side so the younger couldn’t looks his red face.Look,Daehyun.Since when did you change when to a blushing schoolgirl everytime you're with him.Am I falling too hard?

“I’m sorry..I think I just feel tired.That’s all.”He mumbled softly.Youngjae just nodded.He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter