Vol. 2

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After school*

 

Yongguk's POV

 

No!This can't be!I knew Daehyun had a crush on him!But marrying him is too much for me.Why didn't you know my feeling,Daehyun-ah?I really love you since I laid my eyes on you.You're the most attractive person that I've ever seen.God,why did you do this to me??Wae?

 

I made my ways to the first class.I really want to see that jerk's face.I knocked harshly at their class door.The first class student shoot their head towards me."Which one of you is Yoo Youngjae?"I asked one of them.”Sorry?He was back home early.He said he had some problem today.I can help you if yu want to say something to him.”her gentle voice replied my question.I shook my head.”Oh...It’s okay.I just want to know how his face like."I answered scratching the back of my head.

 

“Oh?How come you didn’t know him??”she asked blankly.”I just tired to know someone who I didn’t want to know..”I said,completelymade her shock by my cold answer.”Okay,just look on his desk over there.His Id card was sticked there.But I think he didn’t look like that now.He had dyed his hair.Not in black anymore..”I nodded and quickly walked over to his desk.”Let’s look..”I said to myself.

 

I scanned his face slowly.His eyes.His nose.His lips.Wait!He looks quiet familiar to me.But,where did I met him?We didn’t even know each other.Um..Weird.

 

 

I don’t care!I just didn’t know how Daehyun fell for him.Was there any speciality in him that I don’t have?His face just like ordinary people.I laughed to myself.I walked along the corridor until I saw a figure that seem familiar to me.That was Daehyun,right?Oh?Zelo,Himchan and Jongup too?Geez..That Zelo is too close with Daehyun!Why did they hugging at the gate?Wait!Daehyun crying?!

 

 

Normal POV

 

Yongguk ran towards Daehyun’s and Zelo’s direction.He stopped in front of them an catched his breath.”What happens to you,Dae?”Daehyun looked up to Yongguk and slowly let Zelo go to hugged the older.Yongguk was shocked.He afraid that Daehyun might hear his increasing heartbeat.But,looking at the poor boy,he pushed his thoughts away and gently patted the younger’s back.He mouthed a ‘what’ to Zelo as Daehyun’s sob became harder.But,Zelo and the other just reply him with a small shrug.

 

After a few minutes,Daehyun calmed down a bit.Yongguk wiped his tears with his sleeves before slowly let Daehyun standing on his own.He didn’t wait for them to asked him what’s wrong.”He leave me..”he muttered.Again,tears rolled down on his flushed cheeks.

 

Flashback

 

Youngjae finally walked out from his class after the final class ended.Not to mention his stressful face,he walked  quickly along to corridor and saw Daehyun sitting on a bench near the gate,probably waiting for him.'God,this is so annoying!Why did he wait for me?!People will asked who was he waiting for!’.After walking down through the stairs,Youngjae quicken his pace and approached the older boy.

 

“Why are you here?!Just go to the mansion alone ,can’t you?”Daehyun was shocked by the angry Youngjae.His heart throbbed painfully.He never thought that his crush,Yoo Youngjae was a harsh boy.He never thought that his crush would hate him that much.

 

“But..I just waited for you to asked that..”the poor boy whispered slowly lowering his head to hide those tears hat threatening to fall from his eyes.”Daehyun,please.I have a girlfriend.I don’t want them to spread rumors about us..I’m pretty sure you didn’t want to be with me,right?”he asked.

 

Before Daehyun can answer him,car horn was heard.They bothturned their head to see a black car outsidethe gate.”Look,my driver had arrived.So just go to the mansion alone,okay?”Youngjae said calming down a bit.Daehyun just stay like that,not daring to look at the younger boy.”Don’t  you dare to tell our parents about this.”he added before the black car disappeared into Daehyun’s sight.

 

Youngjae closed the car’s door and told his driver to leave quickly.”What about him?Aren’t he the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter