Cafe Part 1/2

Introduction

 

Nina (POV)
*ring ring ring* Ughh. Who's calling me when I'm sleeping I mumbled as I reach for my phone. "Yobaseyo?" "Nina! Wake up, let's hang out. Melody and I are waiting for you so hurry up!" says my friend Kalinda. *sigh* "Okay, I'm coming. Where are we meeting?" "Go to the cafe that we always go to!" "Dae," I said and hang up. I grab whatever I first see in my closet and head out. I was just gonna enter the cafe when I heard someone yelling. What the heck? I turn around and see the same guy that ran into me yesterday. Greaat.. "Annyeong! We ran into each other yesterday, remember?" he said happily. "YOU ran into ME," I said very seriously. "Yaah, don't be like that." I ignored him and walk in. Where are they? I look around the cafe searching for my friends, then I spot them at a corner by the window. I quickly walk there so I wouldn't have to talk to him. "Nina!" yelled Melody as she gave me a hug. "
We sat down and start ordering drinks and a bit of snacks. 
 
Minhyuk (POV)
Daebak! I actually got to see her the next day. She's still being rude, I see. I'll just try to be friendly with her and her friends. Maybe she'll start to notice me. My friends and I enter the cafe and start heading towards the girl and her friends. "Annyeonghaseyo! Can we sit by you guys?" I said cheerfully. She didn't even look up and just kept staring at the window. "Do you know him?" her friends ask. "No." "Actually, we haven't officially met but I bumped into her yesterday," I said. Aish, why is she being like that?  "Ohh. Yeah, you're welcome to come sit by us. But who are they?" one of her friends ask. "This is Sandeul," I said pointing at him. "Annyeong!!" Sandeul said as he charmed the girls with his smile. "And this is Yongguk," pointing at him as he nods at the girls. 
 
Melody (POV) 
Ahhhhh! Sandeul is soo cute! Wow, I never knew Nina had a friend that's friends with such a cute guy!
 
Kalinda (POV) 
I look at yongguk while I tilted my head to the side in a curious state. Hm. Yongguk seems really interesting. I snap out of my thoughts and come back to reality. "By the way, this is Melody and I'm Kalinda. Nice to meet you guys. But you haven't told us your name," I said to him. "Oh! I forgot. My name is Minhyuk," he said smiling.  "Calendar??" said Sandeul. What?? Well, thats a first that someone has ever called me that. "No ._. Ka. Lin. Da." I said pronouncing each syllable. "Ohh, mianhae Kalinder!" said Sandeul. *sigh* Ph well, i'll teach him how to properly say it some other time. I gestured for them to sit down and to eat the snacks with us.  
 
Sandeul (POV)
Waaaah! I love having so many friends together. Ahh, what an exciting day ^^ I think I pronounced her name wrong.. *shrugs* I like the way I said it though ^~^
 
Yongguk (POV) 
*sits down and stares out the window quietly but still looks super cool*
 
Nina (POV)
Ugh, this is so annoying. I barely even know him and already he's acting like he's good friends with my friends. "Can we go now?" I ask in a firm voice. "Now? But it hasn't even been 30 minutes Nina." said Kalinda. "Ohh, so your name is Nina." interrupted Minhyuk. Ignoring him, I told Kalinda that I have to go back home and help with my little sister with something. I got up from my seat and exited the cafe.