The Little Encounter

Introduction

 

Nina (POV)
 
I stretched out my hands and yawn. 3 days into Spring Break and already it feels relaxing. But I wanted something exciting to happen. It's all boring now. Sulking, I go downstairs to the kitchen. I grab an apple from the counter since I was feeling a bit hungry, and walk back upstairs to my room. I look at the clock. It's not too late, I'll just go for a walk to get some fresh air. I change into comfortable clothes and go downstairs. I open the door, tell my umma that I'll be back, and stepped into  warm air. While I was running, I heard a sound in the bushes. I turn around to see what it was, but the sound stop. I wasn't curious to know what it was. I turn my head back but before I could take a step forward, someone crashed into my shoulder. "Watch it." I said sounding irritated.  "Ah, mianhae." he said sincerely. I look up at him. He was out of breath from running and had sweat coming down his face. Annoyed and irritated, I mumbled to myself .  "What did you say?" he said looking at me. "Nothing," I told him and then I walked away. 
 
Minhyuk (POV) 
 
Aiish, I should watch where I'm going.  I hope I didn't injure her badly, but why was she so rude? She needs to learn some manners. But she was actually kinda cute.. "Minhyuuk! Who was that? Do you know her?" curiously asked Sandeul. "No, and some girl I ran into," I said. "Ohh," said Sandeul. "Let's stop playing around and go home,  alright?" I said as i started walking. "Okay!" said Sandeul as he happily hums and catches up with me.