Annyeong!

Me and My Unnies Stay Together!

               You were soo Nervous to Enter the door, You try to knock but you kept stepping back. After about an hour you have the gut to knock the door. Bora opens the door but shuts it in your face. You stand dumbfouned, then Hyorin opens the door again. "Hi I'm HyoRin! How about you?"

"I..I'm Pa..Park ~~~~." You Bowed. "Cool! Come in, you will be sharing a room with dasom." HyoRin said. "O....Okay." you said. When you entered DaSom and Soyou came up to you and greeted you, Bora just watched everyone greet you.  You Went up to Bora and introduced yourself, but she just scoffed and went to her room. "~~~~~ Don't worry she is just used to 4 members" DaSom said while putting an arm around your shoulders. 

     * Earlier before you came*

"NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT ANOTHER MEMBER!!!" 

"Bora you just have to live with it!" Manager Oppa said.

"WHY CAN'T SHE JOIN T-ARA OR KARA OR EVEN SNSD!!!!" Bora yelled super loud.

"I had enough with you bora! She is Coming in 2 hours."Oppa said While getting up.

"GURHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Bora said and  threw her glass of water to the wall almost hitting Manager Oppa.

The rest of the girls just watched them fight.

-End-

11:30

You Lie in your bed Crying. You think about  all the differences between all you guys, which made you cry even more. then you take a flashlight and dig through your stuff to find your SHINee/EXO scrapbook. You open it to Onew and Suho Your 2 Favorite. You Wipe your tears and whisper "I'll Be okay oppa!" then you kissed both picture and closed the scrapbook. DaSom was awake the whole time. She whisperd "You'll be just Fine ~~~~." she said as you fell asleep.

The Next Morning

"~~~~~~!!!! ~~~~~~!!!" Dasom Shook you.

You Open your eyes and look at the time. It was 6:45 you were 10 minutes late, you jumped out of bed and went to the wash room. then got your makeup done. SoYou gave you a white tank top and black shorts, with a jean jacket. Then all of you guys head to the Practice room.

 

                                


Hello Everyone! :D I Hope you Like this story! i'm new here so please don't be mean!

Thanks for supporting mee!!!!!!!!   LOVE YOU GUYS ALL!!!!!

(Sorry for The short Chapter!)