Sleeping beauty

My 'special someone' part2: Sleeping beauty

 

“Twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty! Hidden or not, I’ll find you!” little Kyuhyun yelled and started running toward the closest tree in his sight. He looked behind and after finding nothing he ran through the park looking for his best-friend Lee Sungmin.

Best-friend?

Only a best-friend?

No.

Kyuhyun shook his head.

Sungmin was his special someone. They were too young to properly name the current status between them so they just stuck at ‘special someone’.

Kyuhyun continued searching for Sungmin around the park. It was warm spring afternoon, so after school he and Sungmin decided to play hide and seek in a nearby park. Sungmin was always picking quite obvious hideout like behind the tree or a bench and Kyuhyun always managed to find him after two minutes.

And this time wasn’t any different. He spotted Sungmin’s pink shirt behind the slide, Sungmin himself was covering his eyes with his chubby hands and pretended to be invisible. Kyuhyun chuckled a little and rushed towards his friend.

“Got’cha!” Kyuhyun yelled and smacked the other’s arm.

“YAH! How can you find me so fast! It wasn’t even three minutes since you started counting! You’re cheating!” little Sungmin cried out and stomped his foot.

Kyuhyun looked puzzled at the other boy and reached out to take his hand.

“Sungminnie, it’s not my fault that you can’t hide well. You’re always picking the most obvious places. Try to hide somewhere else, somewhere where I won’t be able to guess this fast, ok?” Kyuhyun said and pulled Sungmin into hug. He felt warm arms circling his waist and small tug on the hem of his shirt.

“Your turn. I’m counting to twenty!” Sungmin swirled out of Kyuhyun’s embrace and ran towards a tree. Kyuhyun sighed and looked around to find a decent hideout. He spotted quite large rock on the other side of playground and claimed it as his next target and rushed towards said object. He crouched behind it and peeked his head up to look at Sungmin who was already walking around the trees and looking for him.

Kyuhyun smiled. Ever since that eventful day in school he and Sungmin became nearly inseparable. And Kyuhyun really liked the presence of the cute boy, his chubby fingers intertwined with his own, his warm body pressed against his, and what Kyuhyun liked the most was the feeling of those soft lips against his own. Even though it happened only once, he was really fond of that sensation.

“Found you! Did you think that your big head is invisible?” Sungmin chuckled and pulled Kyuhyun’s arm.

What? When did Sungmin findd him? He was just thinking.. about Sungmin. And forgot to hide himself fully behind the rock. What a stupid kid he is..

“I just got distracted and forgot to hide” Kyuhyun tried to fight for his pride but Sungmin just waved his hand at him and pulled him to a nearby tree.

“Now you’re counting. I’ll hide really well this time! And don’t cheat!” Sungmin yelled and put Kyuhyun’s palms on the boy’s eyes. Kyuhyun smiled in response and turned to the tree to start counting. He heard Sungmin running away and just continued counting in his mind.

Suddenly a feeling of those chocolate lips embraced his mind. He was always ewwwing at his parents’ kisses, but Sungmin’s kiss was something special. And his only. Kyuhyun was always a possessive brat and didn’t share, especially not his Sungmin. He couldn’t wait to place another sweet kiss on those lips. And to hug that little body in his arms. And.. wait.

Holy son of a pumpkin.

How much time have already passed?

Was it… a few minutes?

Or maybe a little more than a few?

Maybe even an hour passed?

Kyuhyun rushed towards a playground to look for Sungmin, but he couldn’t spot any pink shirt in his sight. He headed towards lake area but still no Sungmin. Kyuhyun started to panic and was running like crazy through the park, asking random kids about his cute friend, but no one seemed to see him. He checked every place: cotton candy stand, ice-cream booth, playground, lake and even the toilets. Still no Sungmin.

Kyuhyun was getting more and more worried. He tried to call Sungmin’s name a few times but he didn’t get any response. He decided to check the small forest, even though he knew that Sungmin was afraid of its darkness and strangeness.

Kyuhyun was walking through dark forest, stepping into muddy ground. He hissed when some twig smacked his sleeveless arm but never stopped his march. He only hoped that Sungmin wasn’t kidnapped.

When the forest got thicker Kyuhyun spotted a pink object between the bushes. He immediately sprinted towards said object and sighed with relief when he saw Sungmin, curled behind the plant.

“I found you. Thank God I found you.” Kyuhyun whispered and crouched beside the unmoving boy. He touched Sungmin’s peaceful face and smiled when he his cheek with the back of his hand. Sungmin fell asleep waiting for Kyuhyun to find him. Kyuhyun smiled wider and decided to sit next to his friend and admire his beautifulness. He his cheek and leaned forward, his nostrils were soon filled with Sungmin’s sweet scent.

Kyuhyun decided that that was the perfect moment to stole another kiss from Sungmin. He closed his eyes and got closer, brushing his lips against Sungmin’s, but it wasn’t satisfactory enough. He leaned once more and pressed their lips together remaining unmoving for a few seconds, enjoying those wonderful feeling on his lips. When Sungmin stirred a little he moved away and waited for the other boy to wake up fully.

“What’s going on?” Sungmin asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes with his hands.

“You fell asleep when I was looking for you, sleeping beauty. You should be thankful that I found you.” Kyuhyun smirked and helped Sungmin get up. The other boy didn’t seem to fully realise what was going on but followed Kyuhyun out of the dark forest.

“You hid really well this time. I thought I won’t be able to find you” Kyuhyun praised Sungmin and sent him a sweet smile which was returned by other boy. Sungmin leaned towards Kyuhyun and encircled his waist with his arms.

“I’m hungry Kyu. Buy me some cotton candy, please” Sungmin whined and Kyuhyun couldn’t do anything else but fulfill his request.

Few minutes later Sungmin was nipping happily at pink, fluffy candy and Kyuhyun was sitting beside him his mango ice-cream.

“It’s really good, right Kyu?” Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded. Sungmin ended his candy and throw a stick into the bin, while Kyuhyun was struggling with his melting ice-cream. Sungmin chuckled and sat next to him the trickle of it from a waffle.

When they managed the situation and Kyuhyun was wiping his face with a napkin Sungmin leaned forward and placed a short peck on his lips. Kyuhyun froze and shook his head after few seconds. He saw a cute blush on Sungmin’s cheeks and smiling pecked the blushed skin which only turned into a darker shade.

They spent the rest of the day on the playground and when there was finally time to go home they intertwined their fingers and headed to their neighborhood. 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

it's almost scary how simple is to write a fluff o.O

it's kind of a sequel, but not really.

I've already planned a sequel, or rather next story in this series, so please, be patient.

hope you enJOYed~

Next part