drunk

MEN IN LOVE

One shot feat. woohyun x you. XDXD

*niga isseoyaman yeogiga paradise
eokjiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise o o~~*

Your phone rang. You looked at your caller ID. It was WooHyun. Woohyun...you were shocked. like seriously. He don't bother calling you, not even once. Usually, it was always you calling him. Never the opposite. NEVER. You were always the one doing the talking and stuff. He was just...quiet around you, but super talkative with Infinite.

*i must be dreaming* You thought as you answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! ______-ah! Woohyun hyung... ..."

Your heart was thumping quickly against your chest.

What have happened to him? Sick?

"Woohyun oppa? What's wrong with him?"

As you waited for Sungjong to answer on the other side, your heartbeat was getting luder and louder. You were scared. Scared that something bad would happen to him.

"He's....ermmmmm....drunk...and apparently, the other hyungs have left....and I have an appointment to attend to-"

You sighed. Even though you don't really like the idea of him going to a club, well, at least he's safe.

You took note of the address and ran out of the house to get Woohyun in just your pajamas. (A/N: lol. a mad girl running around in her pajamas.XD)

You waited for the taxi but then it was quite late in the night.  You looked at the piece of note with the address again.

*I should be able to run there.* You thought as you started running towards the club.

You finally found sungjong waiting impatiently as he looked at his watch before barely getting passed the security guard. Well, who would come to a club in a PAJAMAS?!

"______-ah!! Here!!"

You immediately ran to where sungjong was. Sungjong thanked you and quickly went away, complaining that he was late.

You looked at Woohyun who was sleeping peacefully. 

"Aishh, oppa....Always getting into trouble...."

You could barely drag woohyun house.This time, you can't possibly drag him back to your house on foot.

You let woohyun lean against the lampost before waking him up, though you know he would still be in his sober state.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!! Ireona!!"

Finally after a few hitting on his arm and a few shoutings, he finally "awoke".

"oh. Its _____-ah! teehehehe! It's my girlfriend _____ !! haha!!"

Though you like him claiming that you are his girlfriend and you were blushing so hard, you knew it wasn't the time to do that.Just then, a cold breeze passed by. You shivered. Well, that's the consequence of going around the town in a pajamas. You made a mental note to yourself never to wear a pajamas especially cold seasons. Suddenly, you felt someone hugging you from behind.Shocked, you turned around.

It was woohyun.

"My girlfriend is cold....zzzzz"

You were touched. even though he don't really like whisper 'i love you's to you, or spend lots of time with you, you knows that he still cares for you. even when he is drunk.

Soon, you finally got a taxi and you dragged woohyun down to your bed, with him sleeping on your back. You placed him down on the bed and just before you left to have a change of pajamas, you felt a tug at your hand.

"Kajima...______~ah! Kajima!"

You realized what was happening. He was having a bad dream.

Though you wanted to stay by his side and comfort him, saying like "Don't worry, i'm here."

You decided to play a prank on him.Well, you were known in your school for causing troubles anyway.

You released his hand.

"KAJIMA!!"

Woohyun jolted up. There was not enough time for you to react.You stood there like a tree. Woohyun looked around and saw you.

He immediately jumpedout of bed and hugged you tightly. You, being the slow person you are, still could not get why he suddenly hugged you.

"I thought i lost you....______~ah....don't leave me....i know i am being a cold-hearted jerk here but please.....don't leave me...p-please...."

You could feel your pyjamas getting wet. Woohyun is crying?! all because he was scared of you leaving?!

You hugged him back.

"Woohyun oppa pabo...you know that i would never leave you. Though you are a cold-hearted jerk, i still love you. "

You stared into his teary eyes as he stared into yours.

This time, instead of hugging you tighter, he quickly pecked your lips.

You were shocked.

LIKE SRSLY.

IT WAS YOUR FIRST KISS.

YOU WERE PLANNING TO SAVE IT FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND.

"NAM WOOHYUNNNNN!!!!!!!! YOU TOOK AWAY MY FIRST KISS THAT WAS RESERVED FOR MY FUTURE HUSBANDDDDDD!!!!!"

You screamed at woohyun though it was in the wee hours of the night.

"MIANHE!!! I WILL BE YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND THEN!!!"


A/N; hi guys. :) 

FINALLY I'M BACK!!!SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. TT^TT

how do you find this oneshot? i bet you don't mind being husband and wife with Greasy woo. *wiggle eyebrows*

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE. KAMSAHAMIDA. ^^

p.s if you like the posters, please check out

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/328422/matoki-graphics-open-hiring-apply-graphics-poster-request-tvxq-exo-bap

THK YOU!! :)