Hello

Hello

 

 

*******************************

That white door with number ‘21’ on it, is still closed. A girl standing in front of that door, calming her breath, feel uncertain to push the room’s bell. It’s already 8 o’clock, the girl become more uncertain. That girl starts sink in her mind.

Did he already wake up?

Is he having a shower right now?

Or maybe, there isn’t any person in there?

No! She mustn’t feel uncertain. She was tired to have an attitude like this for 2 years. Soon, she and that man will separate forever. With shaking hands, the girl step forward to the bell’s button, want to ring it. Right almost there, and…

"Excuse me, but do I know you? What do you want, standing in front of my apartment’s door? ".  A heavy voice with lisp in it which she’s very knew, surprising her.  Now, it’s not just her hands, she can feel almost her body is start to shaking. Don’t know it caused by fear, panic, shame or the combined of those feelings.

"Hey! I’m talking to you! ". That man touched the girl’s  shoulder, make her eyes widened open. Like there is an electric shock that crawled on her body and pumped her blood stream.

"YA!". That man touch her shoulder tightly and want to turn her body, so she can face him without any second.

'No! This is not what I’ve planned!', the girl shouted in her mind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The scream filled that apartment’s hallway on the third floor. That girl scream with her high pitch, starts to run away from that place and go down with the stairs at the corner. The girl runs to her room which it’s on the second floor without any stop. She enters her room quickly, and lean her body against her brown door. Her body falling until she’s sit. Her forehead produce a lot of sweat, her heart beating quickly, her eyes widened open with un believe in it.

'So close, I almost caught...' thought the girl.

 The girl starts crawl on her hands and knees from her position to the kitchen’s table. She’s stand up with shaking legs and pours the water on her glass cup. She sip it make some drop of water came out from her lip’s corner. Soon, she feels relax and close her eyes.

"Stupid! Why I must ran and screamed like that. Stupid! Dummy! It’s actually my biggest opportunity! ". She murmured with herself while she pulling her shoulder-hair, frustrated. She realized, beside today, maybe, there isn’t any day for her to meet him again directly.

And because that reality, her shoulders that tense for a while ago, now start to limp, like she had lost her soul. She head to the pantry, and read today’s shopping list.

 Park Chanyeol

·         Dove Men+Care Clean comfort body and face wash

·         Pantene color hair solutions color preserve shine shampoo

·         a couple pairs of new underwear

·         Toothbrush

·         Colgate

·         Pringles, Lays, etc (Anything)

·         Coke (about 5 or more)

·         Bacon and Sausages

·         Breads

·         Mayo

·         Chicken

·         Your things, Minyoung...

 

"What the hell!" The girl yelled after she read her brother’s list. Men’s underwear, how could she buy that thing without knowledge about that men’s thing. And where’s her brother? Is her brother already got insane?!

 

The girl took her phone out and starts to call the person that she called brother.

"Oppa! You’re crazy! You told me to buy your underwear! You’re crazy oppa! I don’t want to! " The girl shout right after Park Chanyeol pick up his phone.

 

"Geez, girl. Calm down. But I need new underwear, the old ones are already uncomfortable, Minyoung-a. " answered by a baritone voice from across.

 

"Why do I care! The Important thing is, I don’t want to!"

 

"Minyoung-a, this is how you’re attitude to me? You know how hard this brother work for your life? Without tired, I take care of you, from you were little until now. But, what’s this? Just buy me some new pairs of underwear, you don’t want to?"

 

"Oppa, not that... I..." That words make the girl starts to feel guilty.

 

"Nevermind, oppa can buy it by myself. Maybe next week, because oppa is busy with his works. Let oppa wear some pairs of that ugly, uncomfortable underwear. "

 

"Oppa.... I... Damn! Fine! Just let me buy those."

 

"Really? Ah, thank you Minyoung-a, my cutest little girl. Oppa will bring you your lovely Strawberry Cheesecake tonight." From Minyoung’s phone, you can hear a happy voice. The girl exhaled desperately.

 

"Shut the call, I must shopping now. "

 

"Arasho. Bye my cutest girl!" greeted Chanyeol. The girl let a small laugh out, then close her phone.

 

"Damn oppa! He black-mailed me again. " Later, the girl pick her bag and go to the nearest super market.

 

The girl hummed happily, when she passed a basketball field. She recalled some nice memories, which have that man in there, with his friends, played basket ball. She remembered that she always saw that from a tree that she loves to climb on. That girl always saw his expression, when he smiled, when he disappointed, he looks like an angel, maybe. Minyoung smile and decided to start to walk again.

 

Everything that she needs are already she get, just one things that she’s not get it yet, and that one thing is the main problem from she and her brother debated on the phone a while ago.

 

 The Underwear.

 

For Pete Sake! Just step on the men’s underwear’s storage, is already make her dying in shame. She must cover her face that starts turn to red. She hasn’t any nerves or braveness to see or peek.

 

"You want to buy men’s underwear? " Minyeong hear a man voice in front her, asking her. She take off her hand from her face, hoping this man can help her.

 

"Ne, for my oppa. " Minyoung reply him, and then she see that man. The man that she waited for this morning and since 2 years passed. In a second, Minyoung’s heart jumping, beating so fast, and her face become red.


"I know that. Problem with choosing? " He asked again.

 

"This is the first time I buy an underwear for man and I don’t know anything about this. " Minyoung rub her neck, feel awkward.

 

"I'll help you. Your brother is Park Chanyeol, right? I think his waist is normal enough, the size is medium. And I advice you to buy this brand, the material is comfortable to wear. " he explained. The girl nod, shyly.

 

"Thank you." Minyoung bow him formally.

 

"No. Don’t be hesitates to me. " With that, the conversation between them is officially end. Minyoung give a small smile to that man and begin to push her cart again.

 

Her heart can’t stop to beating fast. ‘I talked to him, I talked to Oh Sehun!’. The girl starts smile like she was a crazy person.

 

After paid her things, Minyoung go home with un replacement of happiness. Maybe she must thank her brother. Without him, she maybe can’t talked to Sehun that much. The girl bring her things difficultly, it’s a lie if she say that it’s very light. She began to walk again. Minyoung try to lift her things, then she can feel her right’s plastic bag is light. Minyoung turn her head and caught Oh Sehun, right beside her, almost grabbed her hand, and help her lift her shopping’s.

 

"Give it to me. " asked Sehun. Minyoung pull her hands, the electric shock caused by their skin contact, it is like burned her body.

 

"No, it’s heavy. I can do it by myself. " Minyoung grab her 2 plastic bags again but, Sehun take it again.

 

"How can I let a girl bring the heavy things like this. "

 

"No, No. I don’t want burdened you. You bring some heavy things too." Minyoung pull one of her shopping’s.

 

" 3 pack of instant noodles and a men’s soap. You said this heavy? Nevermind! Just give me your shopping’s and close your mouth! " Sehun shouted to Minyoung and make her quite.

 

They walk side by side, there’s no word that came out from their lips. Although, there are many things that Minyoung want to say, but she was too fear to sound her voice.

 

Sehun stare at Minyoung that walked beside him, bent down her head. He looked the girl carefully and noticed her wrist that filled by some colorful rubber bands, same as the rubber bands he saw this morning, on someone wrist.

 

"You know, this morning, there was a weird girl in front of my apartment. She stood in front of it for long time, maybe more long enough from I know. She wanted ring my bell but she pulled her hand again. Then I asked her, but she didn’t answer it. When I wanted to see who was the girl, she started to let out a loud scream and ran away. I was so sur –"

 

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I didn’t mean to run away and make loudness like that. I’m just surprised ‘cause I didn’t think that you were behind me. My plan is imperfect, jeongmal mianhae Sehun-ssi." Minyoung bent her head down, shame. Her eyes start glass.

 

"So, you know my name? Too bad, I don’t know yours. " Sehun smirk. Minyoung give him an ‘un believe’ look after realized something. Everything is like already revealed.

 

"I, I must explain you something  Sehun-ssi. Actually, I – "

 

"We can talk about that later, but before that. Hello, my name’s Oh Sehun, your neighbor that lived on the third floor, number 21. "  Sehun smiled, he gaze at Minyoung, waiting her reply.

 

"Hello, my name is Park Minyoung,your neighbor that lived on the second floor, number 14. Nice to know you, Oh Sehun-ssi."

 

Finally, what Minyoung’s wanted for these 2 years is grant. It is say 'Hello' to Oh Sehun, her neighbor that lived on the third floor, number 21, with a white door. A neighbor that she liked silently.

 

The End

 

*************************************