JongKey OneShot

JongKey OneShot

Why...was i not good enough for you? Why the hell did you leave me, Jonghyun-ah....I loved you, i love you!

I was crying again..well, time to wake up and wipe those tears of yours, Kibum-ah.

I went to the bathroom, wiped those tears and washed my face.After that i took a 5 min  shower and changed my clothes.

Taemin must be hungry...oh wait, he's not even awake yet...but he will be soon....better start cooking

I made my way to the kitchen and cooked something for me, Taemin and Onew hyung.Jonghyun was at his ''girlfriend's" house.

It makes me cry even thinking about it....

I took out Taemin's banana milk and took out yesterdays fried chicken for Onew hyung.It was Jonghyun's but he didn't come to he dorm last night...or the night before that...or the night before that.

''Key Umma! I'm hungry...'' a lazy Taemin said.

''Breakfast's ready...go wake up Onew hyung.''

''No need...i'm up'' Onew said with a sleepy face on

Taemin sat down and looked at the food.He pouted and looked at me.

''What do you want Taemin-ah?'' i asked

''Umma, feed me.I'm lazy.'' he said

I took the spoon and digged it into the rice then i put it in his mouth.

''Hyung!Not like that~Onew's better at this'' Taemin said after  swallowing the rice.I just chuckled and continued with my food.

''Key Hyung, we gotta go.We have schedule'' Taemin said.

''Yah, Kim Kibum, you are so lucky!YOu get to stay home all day....'' he said

Lucky?I don't think so.You are the one who's lucky....

Finally, they left.Now i can stop smiling.I went to my room and looked at the wall.It was a fan's banner that said ''JongKey is real!You can't fool us!'' and a picture of me and Jonghyun posing for the camera.Tears started falling again.I hate this.!Why!???

Was i not good enough?I cleaned, i cooked, i took care of him, i washed his clothes, i fulfilled his little fantasies, i never got mad when he didn't remember our anniversary or my birthday.Oh well, theyr both on the same date....and that date is tomorrow..... this! my life! everything!

''Aghhh!!!'' i screamed in despair.

I missed him.I missed us.What did that have that i didn't?She couldn't cook

FLASHBACK

''Hey guys, my girlfriend wants to cook for you tonight so Key...just watch TV or something.''

He knew the kitchen was mine, we agreed to that when we moved here.Just as i was about to argue that smiled to Jonghyun and kissed his cheek.Now i wanna kill her.

''I'm gonna go cook!''

1 hour later

''Sekyung, is it done yet?'' a very impacient Jonghyun said

''Yup, come in''

I entered the kitchen and i gasped.My kitchen was ruined!Oil was everywhere, the stuff that she used were dirty and all over the place.

''Yah, Shin Sekyung!What the hell did you do to my kitchen?'' i said angrily

''Yah, Kim Kibum, how dare you talk to her like that?'' JOnghyun said.

''No, i'm sorry.It was my first time cooking, i should've asked for Key's help.'' Sekyung said.

''Don't worry, Key will clean this mess up.'' Jonghyun said.

''Excuse you?I'm not cleaning this !She did it, she'll clean it.Now, i'm starving.If she atleast cooked good then i'll clean this.''

I took  a bite of her cooking and went to the bathroom to puke.

''Can a human even cook that bad?'' i asked after i came back.

END FLASHBACK

I went to the roof and stood there.There was a box there.Jonghyun said to open it on our anniversary this year.He said that since he might forget he bought the gift beforehand.I took it and got out of the dorm.I walked down the streets of Seoul.It was still early, 5 AM.
Yeah, SM ent. made us wake up THAT early.I went into a stationery and bought a pen and a notebook.

I walked aimlessly until i reached that place.The place where we first met.It was before becoming trainees at SM....He gave me that arrogant rich kid look and i hated him.But i started to love him later.

I sat down on the cold, wet, green grass under a tree.I took the notebook and the pen and started writing.An hour passed, two hours passed, three passed and so on....

I looked at my watch.It said 1 PM.Then i went to the place we had our first date at.....i stood there for a while...

It was a big building and i was on the rooftop.

I remember it like it was yesterday.A clumsy yet cute Jonghyun took me to the rooftop of this building.He prepared a table, two chairs, food, candles and some champagne.

I just sat there and drew something on my new bought notebook.After a while i fell asleep.

When i woke up my watch said it was 11:50 PM.

Only ten more minutes..9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....4.....3.....2....1.....0

I opened the box.A letter

Did i forget as i said? Or did you forget? Nah, that's impossible.

I want you to know that i'll always love you no matter what.You are the one that made my heart feel complete.You made me realize who i am, what i am, who i love and what i love about that person.

If you weren't here...i wonder where i would've been...

Anyway under this letter, there's a box.Open it and wear it...that way, you'll always be mine.

I love you, yeobo,

Jonghyun

I opened the box.A ring....a silver ring..tears started to fall silently.....it had a green stone on it.But there was also a collar.

It had something written on it...This handsome guy A.K.A Key belongs to no other than Jonghyun

The tears started falling more and more....I put on the collar and the ring.

I took my phone and took a picture of myself.

I wrote ''I love you forever, Jonghyun-ah'' on the notebook and left the phone with the photo that i took  near it.

Then i wrote ''I'm forever yours.''

I went to the edge of the bulding and screamed : ''Kim Jonghyun, SARANGHE YONGWHONI!!'' at the top of my lungs.

Then...i jumped...finally...i've been waiting for this moment.

I can't live without Jonghyun...i love him....that idiot.....but since he doesn't love me anyomore, i have nothing to live for.

And i fell...it hurt..for a split second.Then, i couldn't see or hear anything...i was dead