... I'm Key

Together In One Roof

CHAPTER #2: . . . I'm Key

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom is still looking at him, examining his face... "who is he, eomma?" she asked, and left the couple with a slightly surprised expression.

"You don't remember him? He is your..... childhood friend..................... Kibum..." her mother said. Then like it flashes back to her head.

"When we're adults already, I'm going to marry you..."

Those words, atlast! She remembered it. Her childhood sweetheart is now standing infront of her. *Is he going to fulfill his promise?* spacing out.

"Dasom, are you okay dear?" Mrs. Lee asked, Dasom blinked her eyes then looked at her mother then to Key. "I'm okay.." she said.

 

After the meal with the family, they share a lots of stories.. Mrs. Lee really wants to ask many things about Key's life when he is still in the U.S.

"really, our way of living there was very normal.."

"Oh, is that so..." Mrs. Lee responded,

*normal? It looks like Bummie didn't change a bit.. still the old Bummie I know* Dasom smiled, she too really misses her childhood friend.

"... but they said that, the teens there were very independent.."

"not so, but when my both parents died.. I came to live all by myself.." he smiled.

*wait! He is an orphan, so Mr. and Mrs. Kim already died? Poor him....* she felt sorry for him. Because she too was close to the deceased couple.

--

"So this is good bye for today~" Dasom said as she accompanied Key, because he don't know the directions yet.

"Yeah, uhm.... Dasom."

*Wow, he had a very manly voice~*

"Bye!" she waved while watching Key rode the taxi.

 

The next day...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAATT???!!!" that's Dasom voice, she is very shock in what she learned from her parents.

"The decision is final..."

"But.... but... still, we have to get-to know each other. Because it's not just a one year that we departed from each other... it's a long years then, and we're still young. Maybe, he is just confused on that time."

"Confused?! No one is confused when it comes to love~" her mother stated.

"and it's his grandma who requested us to fulfill this promise."  her father added. She just keep close, then a knock on the door interrupted them from talking. Her mother eyed her, telling 'go open the door'

She just obeys her and slides the door, seeing it is Key.

He smiled at her, she smiled back *really Bummie's angelic smile really fits him*

"ready?"

"ready? For what??" she asked.

"Oh, we still didn't informed her." her mother said. She faced her mother, "inform me what?"

"You're going to live with him........... in one house." it's like her mother's words echo in her mind.

"You mean--" her mother nodded.


"where here.." Key said, and opened his door than went out of the car.. Dasom then went out too, scanning the whole area.

"Lets go inside?" Key suggested.

The whole house is really huge also the backyard. "You mean, we'll going to live here?"
"Yup, it will serves as an early preparation for our marriage."

Dasom's eyes widened.

"You're just joking, aren't you?"

Key's smile fades away, "Of course I'm serious.." Dasom feels chill down to her spine, then looks at the house again and gulps. *so.. he is serious about fulfilling that promise*

--

"Really..... WOW!!!~" Dasom complimented.

"Your room is at the second floor, the last room from the left, after mine."

"Okay~" she answered and waited him to help her carry her luggage but he never did. *Then I think, I have to carry all of these.* she sighed then start carrying them.

*slowly.but.surely.Dasom!* while slowly lifting her feet on the stairs.. And atlast! she reached her bedroom.

"wow, he really remembers my fave color." she smiled, "Bummie... really never changed."

 

"Like it?"
"mm~" she nodded..
"Good." he said like it's nothing

Dasom felt really happy and hugged Key because of this. "You're the best, Bummie!~"
"w-wait!" Key cried then pulls himself from Dasom's hug, "Aunt and uncle is not around.. and I'm not that really comfortable with girls."

"what... do you mean."

"Listen up, we'll just be a romantic couple if they are around... but if it is only US... no interfering... got it? And one more thing, don't call me Bummie again... Key is the name." he cleared.

"A-alright..." she just agreed. Soon, Key moves away from her sight.

*Bummie-- I mean Key.. his too different now, I'm wrong.. Who I'm joking at? He is not Bummie... he is........ Key.*



ANNYEONG!!~

Second Update, Woohoooo!!!~~ ^^