Childhood Sweethearts~

Together In One Roof

CHAPTER #1: Childhood Sweethearts~

 

 

 

 

 

It all began during the last summer before they enter the 4th grade in elementary..

"I will miss you Bummie~" the young Dasom said to her childhood friend,
"Don't worry, you'll be fine then... so don't cry hugh?" he answered then touched her cheek.

Dasom almost cry but really try her best to hold it. Kibum pulls something from his pocket, a ring.... it's a proposal ring. "What's that Bummie?"
"This? It's a ring~" he gets her left hand then open her palm and put the ring before he folds it. Dasom is still clueless, "Bummie?"
"When we're adults already, I'm going to marry you..." those sweet words of his promise melts and gives joy to the young girl's heart. She smiled brightly and the boy's cheeks turn red. "I will wait for that day to come, Bummie~"

And then, the young boy flew with his parents to America. The girl continues her normal life, but as soon as she entered the world of youths, she forgets about the little boy's promise..


"what??" Dasom started, listening to her friend's narration.
"you're not listening aren't you?" Hyojin furrowed, Dasom just chuckles then continues walking.
"As I told to you earlier, the protagonist make a blah.blah.blah." while Dasom is not paying attention again.. Scanning the whole area, and admiring the couples around. *When will I find Mr. Right?* spacing out..

"Heyy, Dasom. Knock knock! Anybody home?" Hyojin keeps on nagging. Then Dasom looks at her, "Lets go~"

Then they entered a dress shop..

--

In the meantime..

"drink sir?" a flight attendant asked to the blonde man,

"no thanks~" he smiled, then she left him. He then puts out something from his wallet.

"see you soon, Lee Dasom..." he whispered.

Then back to our main character..

"wow, it fits you!~" Hyojin said, while placing the dress with Dasom. 

"really? Are you sure?" she is slightly not believing.

"yeah.."

"well.. this is so girly!" she protested.

"uh, but you're a girl!!"

"that's not my point though! We'll just put this thing back, okay?" Hyojin furrowed again, Dasom just smiled making her friend smile also.

"lets move to the other shop, nae?"

"okay!! Then it would be.... CD store!!" then leads the way.

--

Atlast the blonde youngman arrived in Seoul safely.. And still new to his brand new surroundings, scanning the people around him. Looking for a familiar face. Then he already found it, he immediately went to them.

"Hi, how are you... Mr. and Mrs. Lee."

"Oh, is that you Bummie?? You're all grown up!~" Mrs. Lee complimented.

"You're so tall." Mr. Lee added.

"thanks~ You too... you're getting older." he said frankly, leaving both of them stunned and look at each other.

"Ahahahah~ Silly kid, lets go home... I think you're really tired." Mrs. Lee cut.

"you're right."

 

Well, Lee family is a very traditional type.. so this is where Dasom/You live.

While the youngman is still not comfortable with the house, he keeps on looking around. "Oh, you're here already." an old woman greeted as she came near at him. He just look at her.

"How are you? Do you still remember me?" He just look at her from head to toe, then looks at her face again.

"no, granny, pardon me.."

"what?" the old woman asked, can't understand what is he saying.

"please, Bummie.. she really can't understand english." Mrs. Lee interrupted.

"really? How troublesome.."

"what?" Mrs. Lee asked, she too can't understand.

"Oh god.." he whispered, then tries his very best to speak hangul. 

"No nothing? May I help you preparing the meal?" he smiled.

"Oh~ What a good boy." Mrs. Lee said with satisfaction, "Honey! Call Dasom, tell her that a very special someone is here and wants to see her.... again." then smiled at Key, he just smiled back.

 

After Hyojin bought her CDs.. 

"I'm done!~" she said, 

Ba ba ba ba ba na na (Ba ba ba ba ba na na)~

Dasom's phone is ringing, she pressed the green button. "Yeobeoseyo? Appa?"

"Sweetheart, your eomma misses you so much."

"Don't kid me okay?" she answered coldly, "what's it.... really?"

Mr. Lee lowered his voice, covering his mouth while holding the phone. "Someone is here, guess who!~"

"I give up, who's it?"

"You knew him, keep on guessing, okay?! Just hurry up and come home." then hung the phone.

"Uncle?" Hyojin asked.

"he said someone is at our house."

"who may it be?" Dasom just shrugged her shoulders. And started to guess who may it be.

*someone, I knew?? Who is it?*

 

Then Dasom arrived,

"I'm home!~" as she slide the door..

She bowed to them, "we have a guest?" she asked, referring to Key.

"Dasom, say 'hi' to him.." Mrs. Lee introduced. Key entered.

(he is standing in this moment)

 

Dasom looked at him, ".... who is............. he?"



ANNYEONG!!~

First Update! Enjoyy ^^