1

MARRIED LIFE

 

 “Shin Hye ah mianhae .. Late again”, he said while gesturing Super Junior sorry-sorry dance . “Look even you know .. You late AGAIN”, she said sitting on the house sofa .. “Mianhae .. Kaja .. lets eat outside .. there’s still time”, he smile to make his wife feel better . Shin Hye potray a bitter smile “Just go alone ..”, she said and take her handbag then rush upstairs to her bedroom . Since they got married they didn’t spend too much time together since Shin Hye got many drama offer and Yong Hwa is always busy with his passion for music . He sigh- look at his watch .. Of course she is angry .. he is late for almost an hour .. He went upstairs .. Knocking the room as the room is being locked by Shin Hye . “Shin Hye ah don’t be like this .. I’m really sorry . Juniel ask me to check her new song .. I just …”, he didn’t even finish his word as Shin Hye open the door . “You .. !”, she said with her most scary face. “Want me to kneel?”, he ask with his puppy face . She smile and hug him … “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!”, a huge , loud wish can be heard from downstairs .. Yong Hwa shocked .. “Kaja”, Shin Hye pull his hand and bring him downstairs .. CN Blue members .. Juniel .. FT Island members , Super Junior members and other celebrity is smiling looking at them walking down the stairs … “You naughty wife”, Yong Hwa said to Shin Hye who is holding her laughter ..  “Hyung .. happy anniversary”, Minhyuk said while asking them to blow the candle on the cake .. They blow the candle … Everyone clapped their hands … “LONG LIVE YONGSHIN COUPLE”, Jang Geun Suk the most bestfriend shout while putting up his glass .. Everyone put up their glass and have a shot together ..

Shin Hye is talking with her fellow actress while Yong Hwa also busy chatting with his friends … “Hyung .. I saw your face when Shin Hye unni angry at you .. I was just behind the window”, Minhyuk said .. Yong Hwa smile and go near him and whisper “Don’t said infront of people” . “Ah wae ?? Its interesting !”, he said loudly .. Yong Hwa just left him and went towards Shin Hye .. “What you guys talking about?”, Yong Hwa ask then put his hand around Shin Hye’s waist .. “Yong Hwa ah … we need Yong Hwa or Shin Hye junior to call us imo (auntie)”, Soo Jin said and other nodded . “Aish .. unni don’t worry .. we’ve trying hard”, Yong Hwa answer and smirk . Shin Hye smile shyly .. “Yong Hwa ah .. come here”, Jungshin call him and gesture his hand to come over .. “Aish since I get married he always put down his honourifics”, Yong Hwa said before walk towards Jungshin . Shin Hye watch his husband when towards Jung Shin .. Yong Hwa smile mischievously after Jungshin whisper something to him .. Shin Hye puzzled !

Yong Hwa run upstairs , Shin Hye watch him and excuses herself from Soo Jin and follow him upstairs … She opened the bedroom’s door as she know that Yong Hwa is in the room .. As she go inside … Yong Hwa close the door shockingly and LOCKED it .. “Yong Hwa … what’s wrong?”, she ask him .. “Its so busy downstairs .. its our anniversary , lets spend time together ..”, he said . “What about our guest ? We cant do that to them”, she said worriedly .. “Anya .. Jungshin will manage it .. He even give me and idea to spend time together with only just you”, he said and hug her .. She hug him back .. Suddenly he lean his lips towards her lips … As their lips just touch … “Ah … I didn’t saw anything”, Minhyuk come from the room’s toilet while shout and cover his eyes .. “What are you doing here?”, Yong hwa ask and move towards him .. “Stomach ache”, he said with pitiful face and rubbing his stomach .. “Are you okay .. Minhyuk ah?”, Shin Hye come nearer and ask .. “Unni … really really hurts”, he said . “Ya Minhyuk ah , hyung heart is really really really hurt you know”, Yong Hwa said to him . “I’m sorry .. Its not my fault .. I want to use the toilet in the kitchen but Jungshin insisted me to use this toilet ..”, he said innocently .. “Aish that kid .. wonder why he’s so kind , giving me such a idea”, Yong Hwa said-rubbing his hair then he look at Shin Hye with pitiful look because everything is waste and spoil because of Jungshin prank . Shin Hye just smile .. “Its okay .. there’s still tomorrow”, she said .

A week after then .. “Yong Hwa ah .. can you buy me a strawberry doughnut .. feel like wanna eat that”, Shin Hye said as Yong Hwa is going off to his company (FNC Building) . “Oh .. okay”, he said while putting on his shoes .. As he finish , Shin Hye hug her … Suddenly she put her finger on her nose .. “Did you take a bath?”, she ask Yong Hwa . “Wae?”, Yong Hwa ask back while smelling himself. “You smell bad”, she said and put her hand on his mouth . “What’s wrong with you?”, he ask back . “I don’t know… just go or you’ll be late”, she said and wave her hands ..

Yong Hwa POV

“Minhyuk ah .. come here”, he ask Minhyuk to sit beside him .. “I think you’re Shin Hye unnie is pregnant”, he said . “Chincha hyung? .. What make you think like that?”, Minhyuk ask . “She is strange…”, Yong Hwa said . “Ah .. I hope the baby is boy so he can play drums”, Minhyuk said . Yong Hwa still loss .. ‘Why did I ask Minhyuk’ , he wondered to himself .. Like Shin Hye request after he come back from office , he buy the doughnut then went to a pharmacy .. “neh Jung Yong Hwa shii .. what can I help you?”, the pharmacist ask . “can I have the thing that .. pregnant check .. the one that look like a pen”, he said . “Ouh you mean the one that test urine?”, she ask and take something from the box .. Yong Hwa take it and pay .. Then he left the pharmacy and drive straight to home ..

He opened the door and find Shin Hye is vomit at the kitchen .. he run fastly to get her .. “Are you okay?”, he ask while caressing her hair .. She nodded .. “Shin Hye ah .. I think it’s the time for you to use this”, he show her the UPT that he bought before .. “Are you sure?”, she ask again .. He nodded …

9 months later

“Minhyuk ah .. why did you cry .. Its my wife?”, Yong Hwa said to try persuade Minhyuk who is crying as they wait for Shin Hye in the labour room . “Hyung .. hyung”, Minhyuk hold Yong Hwa hands .. “ya .. don’t be like this”, Jonghyun who is irritared said . “Hyung lets take picture”, Jungshin suddenly said then take out his phone .. “What for .. ? My heart is going to burst …”, Yong Hwa said as he touch his chest … Then a doctor come out … “Jung Yong Hwa shii .. Congratulations .. you’ve got a cute baby girl …”, she said . Minhyuk cry even worse .. “Hyung .. hyung … it should be boy”, he said . “ya don’t be like this”, Jungshin hold Minhyuk because everyone is looking at them .. “Hyung .. tissue”, Jonghyun give to Yong Hwa .. “Jonghyun ah ..”, Yong Hwa said and hug him-tears fall from his eyes as he was too happy :)