nuts

Special One Percent

 

Time: After school.(diva,diva,diva,diva~)

Location: Detention class

Teacher-In-Charge: Bae Yong Joon

Students : 1)Shim Changmin – Class 3-A

                    2)Choi Sooyoung – Class 2-A

                    3)Kim YoungWoon – Class 3-D

                    4)Kim RyeoWook – Class 3-D

Reasons for detention:

-Shim Changmin and Choi Sooyoung are found fighting in the cafeteria. They stained the Headmaster’s new Armani shirt with a chocolate pudding.

-Kim YoungWoon deliberately put a handful of live worms into Kim Ryeowook’s bag.

- A hysterical Kim Ryeowook then attempted to kill those worms with his science textbook but accidentally hit Baek JiYoung songsaengnim- who is unfortunately behind him- in the chest.

Actions Undertaken:

-Kim YoungWoon was forced to apologize to Kim Ryeowook.

-Kim Ryeowook is still begging for Baek JiYoung Songsaengnim’s forgiveness.

-As for Shim Changmin and Choi Sooyoung….

 

Bae YongJoon songsaengnim lifts up his head to look at both Shim Changmin and Choi Sooyoung. Even though both of them are forced to sit at the opposite sides of the classroom, they both emit a very dark aura and would occasionally glare at each other every minute.

“Kids these days”  He chuckled.

“Have both of you finished writing what actually happened in the dispute earlier at the café?”

“Not yet, songsaengnim” they answered simultaneously followed by a deathly glare to each other.

“Well then, take your time. I do have all day” YongJoon songsaengnim leaned back into his chair and looked at them lazily.

“It’s not like I’m in a hurry either” Muttered Sooyoung under her breath.  Detention ends at five but right now it is only half past two. “ It’s going to be a longgggg dayyy…..” She sighed.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Dear readers, you must be curious as to what happened earlier right? Well as of now, I, the Great Shim Changmin are going to explain what actually happened at the scene of the crime during my favorite subject, Lunch Time. 

Flashback***

I was walking down the hallway to go to the cafe with Chun-chun (yeah, I decided to call him that starting today), Junsu, Yunho and Jaejoong when a bunch of girls out of nowhere starts to flock themselves around us. Yeahh… I love girls too and they're cute and all  but right now, I’m dead hungry and they are blocking my path to see my one and only true love at the café. A little advice, when I’m hungry, don’t, I repeat, DON’T.STAND.IN.MY.WAY. Kinda like what the girls are doing now.

“Move” I growled at them.

“Kyahhh!!!! Min oppa is so masculine when he growls like that! Kyahhh!”

 The girls keep Kyahh-ing here, Kyahh-ing there, it is soo… IRRITATING! Don’t they understand what a simple Move means?  

Jaejoong, who probably saw my extremely-annoyed face, beckons the girls to step back before something bad happens. Surprisingly, they obliged his words and we- I mean, me- hurriedly continue our journey to the café. Oh, how I love you Jaejoongiie. I’m so sorry about last time though. I really meant what I said when I ate your chocolate fudge cake yesterday without your permission. It’s not my fault entirely. The cake just screams  “EAT ME CHANGMIN!” What was I supposed to do? Restrain myself?

After I bought my lunch, which consist of three large bowls of spicy ramen, two bottles of chocolate milk and three chocolate puddings( what can I say, I’m a chocolate addict), I put the tray onto our usual table, DBSK table(the fans gave it, but I don’t mind one bit).

“Hello, Ramen. Come to papa” I immediately start digging into those juicy fat ramen noodles.

“ Burrpppp….. “ I look at my watch. 4 minutes and 46 seconds to finish 3 bowls of ramen.

 “Wow, a new record”

After gulping down all my chocolate milk and finished all my chocolate puddings,(man, they’re good....),

 I still have some time left for a quick bite of a new batch of chocolate puddings.

“Guys, be right back” I quickly jogged my way to the dessert stall.

Owwhh…they only have one pudding left. Lucky me, I’ll get to have the last one. HEHE….(^0^)

I stuck out my hand to grab the pudding, but in a flash………….it’s gone.

Blink. Blink.

Blink.

KYAHHHHH!!!!!!

I screamed in my head un-masculinely.

WHERE’S MY PUDDING?????

I turn to my left and saw a girl holding MY PUDDING and she is on her way to the counter to pay for MY PUDDING.

“Hold up” I grabbed her arms. She turns backward to look at me and I immediately recalled that she was the weird girl from the morning earlier.

“THAT - I point my finger to MY PUDDING in her hand – is MY PUDDING”.

“Na-uh . It’s mine. I took it first”. She shakes her head and refuse to give me MY PUDDING.

“That is MINE I tell ya. I found it first”.

“But I grabbed it first”.

“I nearly took it but YOU snatched it from ME”.

“I DID NOT. You’re so slow that’s why I took it FIRST. And now IT’S MINE”. She stuck her tongue out at me childishly. The nerve of this girl.

“GIVE IT BACK! IT’S MY PUDDING”. I tried to snatch it from her hands but failed.

“NO IT’S NOT. IT DOESN’T HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT!”

“YES IT DOES! ITS MY PUDDING! GIVE IT TO ME!” I managed to grasp her hands and tried to take MY PUDDING out of her grip.

“NO!” She tried to pull back her hand; her iron grip is still on MY PUDDING.

“GIVE IT!”

“NO!”

“GIVE IT!!”

“NOO!!”

We both end up flailing our arms around, like derange chicken, trying to snatch the chocolate pudding. By that time, a lot of students gather themselves around us. Some are cheering for me, some are cheering for us to battle our guts out, while some are watching us in amusement.

I gave the pudding one mighty tug, and the girl eventually releases MY PUDDING from her hand. Unfortunately, due to the lacking  off muscles in my handsome fingers, I also 'accidentally' release my grip on the pudding, and the pudding flies up, and up into the air….

……...

It stops halfway up in the air.......

……

And helplessly, I watched as the pudding slowly went down…..and down……

…….

Like a torn paper aeroplane……

……..

It aims to land itself on an unlucky person that is standing in front of the entrance of the café……

Who happens to be the HEADMASTER.

The girl besides me gasped. She must be thinking what I’ve been thinking.

-Insert slow motion phase-

We both then tried – keyword : TRIED - to warn the Headmaster.

“NNNNOOOOOOOO---.”

“WATCH OUT FOR THE---“

*SPLAT*

The pudding hit the headmaster directly on to his big, round belly.

It’s too late.

We’re doomed.

The Headmaster slowly looks down on to his belly and then looks up again.

The café has turned silent.

Everyone is holding they’re breath.

The Headmaster’s face slowly turned red in color. Saying he was furious is an understatement of the century. He’s MAD.FURIOUS.

“Uh oh”. The girl muttered.

“BOTH OF YOU!!! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!!!!”

……

…..

Flashback ends***

 

That is all folks.  That’s what actually happened at the café earlier. You’ll be the judge. Who is actually the culprit for this incident today. That Choi Sooyoung girl should have been the only one to receive detention. Why am I dragged into this too? Uhh….Hello? Mr. Headmaster? I’m the victim here…..Why are you placing ME in detention with that weird girl over there huh? I could be infected with her weirdness for all I care. If I get some sort of weird disease when I’m in here, you’ll be the one to blame, you got that? My mom- for your information- has some connections with the president of South Korea okay? One phone call, you could be stripped out of your job.

Like literally.

So, be afraid……Be very afraid…………………..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……………………………………..

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

What’s up with this guy? He’s been growling at his paper for one moment, scribbling furiously the next, laughing to himself after that, scribble some more and finished his paper with an evil hearty laugh.

*Shudders*

He’s weird. Like freakishly weird.

I submit my paper a long time ago. After that I decided to observe him. No reason really. Just to pass some time.

He took a very long time just to explain what happened before. Maybe he enjoys writing essays.

Hmm…..Whatever.

Only gay’s like writing essays. Need some proof? Look at Shakespeare.

(A/n:  No offence to all those Shakespeare-lovers out there. This is just a fanfic. No harm intended.)

I just wrote a few simple points in my paper. It looks like this.

-I want to buy a pudding.

-He blocks me.

-He said he wants the pudding in my hands.

-I didn’t want to give him because I took it first.

-He tried to snatch it, all the while repeating the words “ITS MY PUDDING” over and over again.( I lost count after five “ITS MY PUDDING”s )

-We struggle.

-The pudding flew out of my hand.

-It landed on the Headmaster’s shirt.

-And Bamm. We’re in detention.

 

Easy right?

Well, it’s not like I’ve never been in detention before .

Detention is quite fun actually, especially when you’re stuck with the ‘right’ people.

Like Jaebum, from Class 3-E. He taught me how to beatbox and breakdance. Both, at the same time. Cool guy, I tell ya.

But right now it feels a little boring in here. The big bully at the front, his name is….KangIn I think….he’s been reading this one magazine repeatedly for a while now. Hmm….what kind of magazine would a guy like him read eh? I leaned up front to have a better view.

Ahh…… PLAYBOY. Should have known. Guys. Tsk…tsk….such erts.

While the sissy behind me, Ryeowook, ( I knew that guy because Seororo used to have a big crush on him) is reading a book called “THE SEVEN WONDERS OF A HUMAN HAIR”.

Okay…… (O_o)

Maybe that’s the reason why Seororo didn’t like him anymore.

I stifled a yawn. The time shows a quarter after four. 45 minutes left and I’m out of this dead boring class.

I glanced at that weird guy. Mehh…he looks bored too...

I rest my head on my table. A little nap sounds good to me. I closed my eyes…. Soon enough I was in dreamland……

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I looked at the girl and she was asleep. Woahh.. that fast? Well, not to mention,I’m kind of sleepy too…

I rest my head on the table and face the currently sleeping girl.

Well, I gotta admit, she looks kinda cute when she’s asleep. She looks like an over-grown baby, with her short hair covering her chubby cheeks slightly and the way she scrunches her face every now and then ever-so-cute---------

Hold up.

Wait.

What the Chocopies am I SAYING?

I slapped my face. Hard.

Owwww…..damn my incredible strength.

I’m crazy. I looked at her. It’s all her fault. Must be that weird diseases she’s been spreading. Uwahhh….…help me…..her disease........  It’s slowly getting on me.(ToT).....

 I turn my face on the other side. Changmin. Breathe in, breathe out (B2ST!! ^^). Think about food… Yeah…. Food…….Ramen… Cheesecake….Chocolate Fudge…..Chocolate pudding….. –Sooyoung’s face appears- Choco-

GAHHHHHHH!!!!! I screamed in my head. I messed up my hair.

I’m going nuts.

Nut’s I tell ya.