Kidnapped

Special One Percent

 

“What??? Sooyoung’s missing??”

“Yeah…I’m calling you right now sunbae …because I thought…you may know where she had gone to……”

Changmin slapped his forehead slightly. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung’s friend, is crying on the phone right now, asking him if he had seen the currently missing short-haired girl anywhere.

“Look, I don’t think its suitable talking about this in the phone. Gather all your friends and meet me at the park near the school. We’ll discuss this later okay.”

“Okay.” And with that, Changmin hung up his phone before staring at it lifelessly.

Sooyoung is missing.

Changmin closed his eyes roughly, holding in his breath as he tries to calm his nerves.

I dunno why….but this-

With his right hand, he clutched his chest tightly.

It hurts.

Really badly.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I thought I said close friends of Sooyoung’s is supposed to gather here.”

Changmin eyed the group in confusion. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon’s boyfriend, Hyoyeon, Junho, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona are all present in the meeting……along with his other Dbsk’s members.

“Hey, I’ve talked to Sooyoung before. She’s okay, I guess. And Tae here- Junsu pats the sniffling Taeyeon beside him- needs all the moral support she can get.”

Yoochun nods while hugging the silently crying Yoona. Tiffany is….crying oh-so-loudly on Jaejoong’s chest, while the latter unsuccessfully trying to release her iron grip on his shirt. Yunho by the way, cruelly ignores the helpless look that Jaejoong is giving him, thankful to god that he, manages to escape Tiffany’s clutches.

Changmin rolls his eyes in annoyance. “So, since everyone is here-

“Seohyun isn’t here.”  Yoona cut his words immediately.

“She’s at Sooyoung’s house, keeping Sooyoung’s mom company.” Hyoyeon continued. “Poor Mrs. Choi..….”

“O…kay.”  Changmin nods slowly. “So, can anyone tell me what the heck happened to Sooyoung?”

“Her family went out last night. Since Sooyoung is sick, she stayed in the house alone. But when they got back, she’s nowhere to be found. Not to mention, the front door is open….but there’s nothing missing in the house.” Hyoyeon explained while wiping her tears.

The front door is open…. Changmin thought deeply. But there’s nothing in the house that is missing, except for Sooyoung, of course….. Changmin stopped in his tracks. “Can Sooyoung be-

“Kidnapped?”  All pairs of eyes immediately look into the speaker’s direction.

Junho glances at the others slightly before standing up from the bench he was sitting.

“ Yep, I positively believed that she was kidnapped in front of her house yesterday night.”

He walks towards Changmin, and stopped just right beside the latter. Junho glanced at the Dbsk’s maknae slightly, took a deep breath before blurting out the sentence that made everyone gasped in shock.

“Sooyoung is kidnapped and unfortunately, I think I know who the kidnapper is.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Urgh….my head hurts……

Sooyoung blinked her eyes slowly, her vision is trying to adjust to the darkness of the room. She tries to rub her sore eyes but soon realized that her hands and her legs are all tied up to the chair that she is sitting to right now. had also been taped shut.

It took her a full sixty seconds to realize that she has been kidnapped.

Oh god. Where am I??

Sooyoung struggles to release her body from the ropes but alas, the ropes are tied too tight and it is almost impossible to open them by hand.

Sooyoung wanders her eyes all over the room. She strains her eyes slightly and spots an old bed on one corner of the room, a medium-sized cupboard and a small table near the door. The floor is fairly clean with tiny specks of dust here and there.

What?? No windows?? No pieces of broken glass conveniently lying around all over the floor so that the pretty heroine can make her escape scratch free, just like in the drama tv? Nothing??

Sooyoung scoffs. Good going author. You’ve got a lot to learn you know. This isn’t how fiction works by the way.

(A/n: Thank you. I tried my best.)

The screeching sound of the heavy door being opened so abruptly had caught Sooyoung off guard.

“Ah. It seems that you’ve woken up.”  A gentle voice spoke out before the room is entirely engulfed with brightness with a flick of the switch.

The sudden brightness burns Sooyoung’s eyes for a moment before she finally adjusted her vision and looks up at the voice- who belongs to a man- that is standing right in front of her.

Sooyoung widens her eyes in shock to see that the man in front of her, no, the kidnapper is someone she knew quite well from her school.

………………………………………………………………….

“Junho, you shouldn’t be joking in this kind of matter. Sooyoung’s life might be in danger right now.” Tiffany sharply snaps at the boy who in turn shakes his head in disagreement.

“I’m not joking. In fact, I’m 88% sure that he is the kidnapper.”

“ Then, tell me.”  Changmin grabs Junho’s shoulder roughly, his eyes dilating with anger. “Who is the darn freaking bastard that had the guts to kidnap Choi Sooyoung??”

Upon hearing Changmin’s words, Tiffany and Hyoyeon simultaneously exchange glances with each other.

Junho stuttered slightly under Changmin’s grasp.

“The kidnapper is…..

……………………………………………………………………

“Hello, my beautiful Sooyoung.” The man kidnapper smiles, showing his white teethes and his cute set of dimples.

No way….

The guy who kidnaps me…he is none other than…..

……..

……

….

………………………………………………………………………

“Cho Kyuhyun.”  Junho mumbles out his name.

Changmin releases his grip on Junho’s shoulder slowly, his face bore no expression.

“That… is a really bad joke, Junho.”

“No!”  Junho shakes his head immediately. “It’s the truth! I’m telling you, Kyuhyun’s the k-

“What about me?”

………………………………………………………………………….

..

Park Leeteuk.

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................

guys, sorry i cant post longer after a 2 month hiatus....

i'm kinda busy these days..so yeah....

anyways.. have fun and tq 4 enjoying this fic!!