Terrible Boyfriend?

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of ChangKyu

Onew :"Jonghyun sleeps with eyes open. Key talks and gnashes his teeth."

Onew :"Taemin take off his clothes."

Yunho:"Changmin does all that."

Changmin nodded and smiled

 

Kyuhyun immendiately cover his lips with both his hands and shouted like-crazy-fan-girl. "Omona~~ So cutee~~"

Yunho glared at Kyuhyun "That's cute?"

Kyuhyun turn his head and immenditely  glared Yunho angryly "It's cute! Huh! crazylovinghavemosterbearsly!"

"YAH!"

 

Yunho:"I get most tense when I wake him up..."

 

Kyuhyun pouted cutely, staring at Yunho with question look "Why?" he asked cutely. Yunho only sigh heavely,

"Just watch and Stop asking me"

"I just ask you one time!"

"Then just listen and watch!"

Kyuhyun stared at the TV, He pouted his lips cutely.

 

Yunho:"When wake him up, he open his eyes and comes to me. And he keep staring at me..."

 

Kyuhyun only nodded and hummed. Then he burst into laugh when watch Yunho staring to the MC. Yunho only stared at Kyuhyun with very annoyed look.

'Damn this little brat...'

 

Yunho:"and then goes back to sleeps. It's very scary"

Changmin laughed and smiled showing his teeth.

 

Kyuhyun frozen, then immenditely screamed "Soo cutee~~ Omona~~~ Minnie~~" Yunho only cover his ears with both of his hands.

'How come this brat love that evil so much? I don't know why they really love each other. Maybe it's because they both from Hell..'

 

"Aish jinjja... Can you stop screaming? He's just laughed!"

Kyuhyun pouted cutely "I can't! He's so cute!"

"I don't know what do you mean by 'cute' is.."

"YAH! Bear! You can't said that to my Minnie!"

"Why?I'm the one who always by his side"

Kyuhyun glared at Yunho "What?" Yunho smirked, Knowing the words he said driving Kyuhyun nuts.

"Well, I alwaaysss beside Changminnie, I alwaaysss sleep beside Changminnie, I alwaaysss helped Changminnie when he need my helps. And you? Where are you when Minnie needs you?"

Kyuhyun stared disbelievely at Yunho. Kyuhyun looked down, Yunho only raised his shoulder. He always love when watching Kyuhyun defeated like this, Well its all because Kyuhyun always making him mad and teasing him all days when they meets. Slowly, Yunho sighed. Still wanting teased the younger.

"I can't believe Minnie still dated with you. And, I can't believe you made many skinships with your lovely hyungs. Look, Changmin didn't even like skinships things. Am I wrong?"

Kyuhyun keep looking down, If he thinks about it. Yunho hyung was right, Where's he when Changmin needs him? 'Am I terrible boyfriend?'

"You're very terrible boyfriend"

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, His question like being answered by Yunho, His eyes feels so hot, Looks like uri cuteadorable Kyuhyunnie going cry.

"How can you abadoned your lover like that? I'd never do that to MyJae! I always visits him, taking care, helping him, and you? Only weekend or one weeks you visits him."

"You're too mean, Minnie always visits you first. You never visits him first, right?"

Kyuhyun close his eyes, Yunho was right. Is Kyuhyun very terrible lover to Changmin? Suddenly, Someone knock the door and

"Kyuhyunnie~ I come home~"

Yunho frozen, It's bad.. If Changmin know that he says all this.. He will...

"Hyung! How could you do that to my Baby?!"

"Hyung! You're so mean! I already told you to not make Kyuhyun cry when I gone!"

"Hyung! I'll never forgive you if you do that to Kyunnie!"

"Hyung! I'll never let you see Jae hyung again!"

"Hyung! I'll never cooked ramen for you!"

"Hyung! I hate people who made my Baby cry!"

"Hyung! I can't believe you do this to my Baby..."

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

Ouch, Its will be the end of Yunho... Changmin will very talk active when something bads happen and its including Kyu.

"Ehem,, I need to go out... Bye"

With that, Yunho dashed out from DBSK's dorm. Leaving ChangKyu lovely couple alone. Changmin smiled sweetly and coming near Kyu who keep his head down.

"KyuBaby, I'm home~ Baby? What happen?"

Kyuhyun raise his head, facing Changmin with his adorable puppy tearly eyes. Changmin gulped, 'Cute...'

"Minnie.. Am I terrible boyfriend?"

Changmin frowned, "Huh?"

"What do you mean by that, Baby?" Changmin asked. "Who said that to you?"

"I... Mm... The one who alwaayss beside you. The one who alwaays have lunch with you, The one who alwaayss helped you out, The one who alwaaaysss sleep beside you. Who's that person, Minnie?" Kyuhyun asked. He was very nervous now, If Changmin said it was Yunho then Kyuhyun would feel really bad. The words Yunho said was true, and Its mean that Kyuhyun was terrible boyfriend, right?

Changmin looked at Kyu, 'Something do really happen...' he thinks. Changmin immenditely smirked, 'Gotcha!' he smiled sweetly at Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly.

"Of course it's you, Baby~ You're my everything~"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes "Really?" he asked excitedly. He was happy.

Changmin nodded "Why'd you said that you're terrible boyfriend?"

Kyuhyun frozen then chuckle cutely and relase the hug "Hehe~ Its nothing Minnie~" he said cutely then pulled Changmin into kiss. Without InnocentKyu notice, Changmin smirked.

'I'll catch you soon, Yunho hyung...'

Yunho stopped, His heart beating so fast. Sweats running, Yunho widen his eyes.

"Did that brat say that I'm the one who said it?"

Yunho shook his head "I don't think that that brat say it.. But, why I feels something bad will happen?

 

Thats right, Yunho~~

Hey KyukeShippers~~!^^

Sorry for not updating~ I don't have ideas hehe,,

Glad you love this! I hope you all really like this chap!

Please comments! ><

Gomawo! :D

-UkeKyuhyun